Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Breaking!!! Delayed October Allowance By FG - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Breaking!!! Delayed October Allowance By FG (1662 Views)

Boost Your Allowance By Writing For Hwriters / Today is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Out Parade. October Allowance 2017 Delayd / Nysc Releases Press Release on Delayed Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Delayed October Allowance By FG by odutolasodiq(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Devastating, but to announce the new untold policy of the Federal Government over the delayed payment of Serving Corps Members October allowance. Sequel to the directive from the Presidency, there shall be no payment of November, December and even the just ended October allowance, except that of the newest ones presently at the orientation camp. This is due to some adjustments in the system in order to revamp and revive the economic crunch of the nation at the moment. We however, do hope with optimism that the resultant effect of this policy would yield us positive end.
On behalf the Federal Government, i regret any inconvenience or severe hardship we may be exposed to, in the course of implementing this policy. Remember, "tough times never last but tough people do"
Thank U and Godbless!
Signed: DG. NYSC
Re: Breaking!!! Delayed October Allowance By FG by Theyveedo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Breaking!!! Delayed October Allowance By FG by castel428: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
hmmm!make everybdy go home na,hw do they expect us to cope in 3months without allowee.i smell d end of dz nysc
Re: Breaking!!! Delayed October Allowance By FG by Anitame(f): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
castel428:
hmmm!make everybdy go home na,hw do they expect us to cope in 3months without allowee.i smell d end of dz nysc

Even Federal workers have not been paid Oct salary. I tire for this change o!!!
Re: Breaking!!! Delayed October Allowance By FG by agrovick(m): 12:00am On Nov 06, 2015
I believe we have gotten to the stage where 'ijiots' should be shot for peddling wrong information to the public. How can u just sit in one corner to post an unsubstantiated piece.
Re: Breaking!!! Delayed October Allowance By FG by drberry(m): 5:05am On Nov 06, 2015
Source now before one thunder from Maiduguri go come blast you there....

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch B Best Active Whatsapp Group - Join Us Now / Format Letter You Need As A Corp Member / How Long Will The NYSC Registration Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.