Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) (6994 Views)

Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by chocolateme(f): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
His real name is Shehu but he uses fake name for business. This is the picture of the guy who scammed my friend of 70k and gave her a fake iPhone 6. He is known for scamming people off their money at the Ikeja computer village. Here is outside the police station at the computer village. We just ended the case days back. Below is his picture and the fake iPhone 6 he gave her.
People beware of those you allow to sweet talk you into following them to buy phones from them. He wouldn't allow my friend to take his full picture, he kept covering his face.

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by pyyxxaro: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
When you say na cheap article fone u want

What do u expect

It's all about the Benjamins

Na Short bread dem go sell gv ur friend as iphone7 next time

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Some well meaning Nigerians will still say it's stealing business angry

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by HrmOlolade(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oya bring the phone
Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wat is his phone no?
Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by chocolateme(f): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
IVORY2009:
Wat is his phone no?
he has a lot of sim cards discovered on him

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
chocolateme:
he has a lot of sim cards discovered on him

k, I would hv track him...
Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Iranu. Abeg stop exposin dis sharp guy jaweee. He's makin his money since some pple like 2nd hand phones.
Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by myown4seun(f): 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
pple wit quick moni
Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Like say his Thunder don do press-up finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by libertyfather(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
In the first why would ur friend wanna get iPhone 6 for 70k? It either she buy a stolen one or she get just what she buy....this always happens to people that wants a cheaper than expected lowest you can get that fone for now is 90k no less

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by Pidggin(f): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2015
Scammers every where
Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by chocolateme(f): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
libertyfather:
In the first why would ur friend wanna get iPhone 6 for 70k? It either she buy a stolen one or she get just what she buy....this always happens to people that wants a cheaper than expected lowest you can get that fone for now is 90k no less
my friend never bought any iPhone for 70k.. This is just an update of the real gist. It's on front page. That's where the real amount she bought it is.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by pet4ril(f): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
And hus face looks like not well cooked/fried doughnut

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by Acidosis(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
I've also thought about exposing a Computer Village guy (Phone Repairer) that absconded with my Samsung Galaxy S5 sometime in March this year.

The phone developed a minor issue few weeks after purchase and I got to his shop somewhere along Fidelity Bank in Computer Village. Till date, I've not seen my phone and I basically don't know his whereabout as he has moved away silently from his shop.

He promised to refund my cash on phone with the claim that the phone was misplaced by a friend on the Island. 5 months has passed and I'm yet to get my fund.

His name is SOLA. According to the minor info I got, he's an Usher in his Church in Lagos.

I'm tired of calling the fraudster (08023094852). The last time I engaged a security personnel, he was no where to be found.

I really don't need the phone or his dirty money any longer but whoever can get me Mr Sola (by hand) or to any military barracks, preferably at Ikeja area would be paid N15,000 cash on the spot.

I've attached two photos I retrieved from his whatsapp profile.

While he was still pleading for mercy and a good timeframe for refund, I got to know he has done exact fraudulent act to many customers. I've promised to inflict severe punishment on him even if it will cost me a million naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
chocolateme:
His real name is Shehu but he uses fake name for business. This is the picture of the guy who scammed my friend of 70k and gave her a fake iPhone 6. He is known for scamming people off their money at the Ikeja computer village. Here is outside the police station at the computer village. We just ended the case days back. Below is his picture and the fake iPhone 6 he gave her.
People beware of those you allow to sweet talk you into following them to buy phones from them. He wouldn't allow my friend to take his full picture, he kept covering his face.

Yes! Igbos are the scammers in Lagos!
Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:57am On Nov 06, 2015
Look at the big foool smiling sheepishly. Anuafia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by IndianaJay: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Durentt:
Iranu. Abeg stop exposin dis sharp guy jaweee. He's makin his money since some pple like 2nd hand phones.

Really?

You call being a lazy thief and scamming people of their hard earned money being sharp?

Na wa o.....I bow for your mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by IndianaJay: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2015
donigspain:
All these greedy runz babes that cannot live within their dirty means. Living as if life is a competition. Hardly will you see a hardworking entrepreneur or employee go for such costly phones because they know the value of money and investment.

This is a lie and you sound very bitter.

Some people in this country work hard to be able to afford good things.

Call a spade a spade.

The guy is a thief and scammer, how she got the funds to buy the phone is not the matter being discussed here.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by IndianaJay: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2015
donigspain:
I see no where in my post I applauded the scammer to warrant your vituperation. I don't join issues with people. Just walk away.

Nobody is looking to join issues with you, but calling someone you don't know a runs girl because she can afford an expensive item is silly and ignorant.

Hard working entrepreneurs and employees also spend their wages on pricey personal items, this is why people have jobs; for a better quality of life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by kingthreat(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
This should be on Frontpage so we all know.
Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by olisa4(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
How can your friend think an iphone 6 is 70k?.. As you hear 70k na run you for run... Hope you got your money back shaa..
Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Your friend for manage the iphone na. The iphone try na, atleast it looks like an iphone grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by david290(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Iphone buyers have gotten a tip off. Anybody who is scammed afterwards only got scammed probably because (s)he wants it so.
Meanwhile, I got a platform where I try to expose scams and scammers by creating awareness on the trending ones. Check my signature.
Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by arithcom(m): 2:21am On Nov 09, 2015
IVORY2009:

k, I would hv track him...

Please which other way can I track a Nigerian mobile phone number except through facebook and whatsapp?
I have some dubious element phone contacts that I need their pictures but its like most of them are not present on the internet.
Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by hyfr(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Chocolateme pls can you tell me the IMEI of that iphone 6? Just want to know if fake iphones can clone original IMEI. Thanks
Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by chocolateme(f): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
hyfr:
Chocolateme pls can you tell me the IMEI of that iphone 6? Just want to know if fake iphones can clone original IMEI. Thanks
ok this is it: 352072068735581
Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by hyfr(m): 6:45am On Nov 11, 2015
chocolateme:
ok this is it: 352072068735581
chocolateme, how did u guys determine the iphone was fake? The imei is actually that of an iphone, could it be forged or what? What made u guys say the phone is fake?

Re: Beware Of This Guy At The Ikeja Computer Village Lagos (photo) by chocolateme(f): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2015
hyfr:
chocolateme, how did u guys determine the iphone was fake? The imei is actually that of an iphone, could it be forged or what? What made u guys say the phone is fake?
because first of all it shows one company name like that if u switch it on, 2: it shows a Chinese language on the screen 3: it is very very light 4: it's not the the same as my sister's own especially in the apps and features inside 5: the white trim line across the gold colored area is sooo different and lastly: because it is fake

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!!! Boyfriend & Girlfriend Die After 'alleged' Marathon Sex (photos) / See What Residents Did As Two Girls Fought Publicly In Lagos. Photos / Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.