Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians (1127 Views)

Single Lady Looking For Husband / Lady Looking For Some Friends Within Lekki And Ajah Axis / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by Voluptuous(f): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2006
Hi Guys!

I saw this Nigerian doctor working at our hospital. I hope this doesn't sound shallow but I loved his accent, his professionalism and he was so sexy. I tell you. It made me curious about what Nigerian men are like.

I'm single and looking, because our Trini men are a waste of time.

Drop me a line if you're interested in friendship. The possibilities are endless.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Take care.
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by boladonas(m): 6:50am On Oct 14, 2006
I guess the doctor is different from Trini men
cos we generally like different things
and are curious to do new things.
I ll like to be ur frind sha , no strings attached wink
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by Stevogue(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2006
Hello Trini mama, also a professional, u know nigerian men like adventure. So rush across a mail to nosikog@yahoo.com so we can get cracking. Thats only if u are not a dull, introvertic kill joy.
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2006
u sure say u dey real
only ur name sound like vulture

th eman na igbo ascent or yoruba abi na hausa ascent him get?
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by ozoneflake(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2007
Peeps shocked is this a trap?
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by bonchido(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2007
hello trini lady ur mail caught me eye. tell u since u needs a good person like that nigeria doctoer u met i think u should give me a call on +2348065697277 or e/mail bonchido@yahoo.com
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by doe82: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2008
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!!

This is to bring to the noticve of all interested in the above application to please apply before the close of business tommorrow or loose the chance of being considered for this opening

Signed

Management
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by ssRhino: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2008
See how nigerian men dey apply for woman that probably not real at all.
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by Baxilexi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2008
considering the fact that this is your first post, i strongly believe this is some1 way of havin a laugh but not to worry your not gettin it ere.
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by A40(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2008
Straight Clown
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by Abuseay(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2008
This is a TRAP! GUYS BEWARE!
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by Handsome4u: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2008
hi TRINIDAD GIRL,
I am interested to befriend you,if you are really serious,you can text me or you give me a call in 2348034156305.I am expecting your call soonext.Cheers,
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by cleric(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ Poster,

you will be duped!!!!!
@ Nigerians,
Trinidad chicx are more dangerous than your average nigerian chick. To be fore-warned is to be fore- armed.
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by tpia: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2008
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by acube4them(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2008
i m interested
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by chaloo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2008
Not too far from the States, boys. Go for it.
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by zurustan: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2008
trini mama am a nigerian we are very nice people, bt bware of some.
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by michaelala(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2009
have u had your laugh at us?!
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by rare004: 6:12am On Aug 09, 2009
hello trini lady ur mail caught me eye. tell u since u need a good person like that nigerian doctor u met i think u should give me a call on +234-703327135 or e/mail falorepaul1@yahoo.com
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by nex(m): 1:47am On Aug 11, 2009
Line.
Re: Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians by bondic: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2009
Hey, my lady. I presume you want a discreet friendship. But you did not drop ur nos or mail. Not to worry here's mine antoniochidini.74@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Any Sexy Romancelander That Is In Akwa Ibom?? / A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down / Help Me Beg My Gurl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.