Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) (48931 Views)

Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos / Abdul Rasheed Akanbi And His Pregnant Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by Vodkka(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2015
69MissedCalls:
h
u well?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by Resilience: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by cloud9usher: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Girls following money since the days of Adam and Eve!

Tell me what a 77 year old man would offer a woman this young other than the financial gains?

Well, enjoy it while it lasts young lady.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2015
ibrams:
Baba you want to die before your time..... I have said my own.....
I think she followed him because of something...... hmm Wat could that be sef
money and fame
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by richyfunky(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2015
E
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by wawaboy1(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2015
I CAN ONLY SEE BLEACHING
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Vodkka:
u well?
if u ask me na who I go ask
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by eminikansoso(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2015
juman:
He look young.

But he is a failed king. During his time as king the peoples' condition became bad.
and you are the major victim of the canker worm
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2015
He's 77 so what is the "before his time" talk about?

ibrams:
Baba you want to die before your time..... I have said my own.....
I think she followed him because of something...... hmm Wat could that be sef

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by sweatlana: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2015
iykofias:
See wetin baba dey knack!

Who give am waist to knack?
Na one young Bobo dey knack her biko.

U can't cheat nature!
This girl is sexually active but not with him considering how he looks.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2015
calyb247:
Alafin, may your eye naver stop seing good things, May your swagg never die and may your dick never disappoint you in bed... Long live the Alafin of oyo
grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by IndianaJay: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2015
Paedophi......Oh look a dancing monkey. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2015
Na only ds Baba go dey shine this girl's CONGA so?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by flokii: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2015
nawa o.... 60yrs diff.

I bet she was in love with someone else bfor buh was forcefully married to d oba.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Someone will come here and tell me its love...guys ,its been revealed,hustle hard ,make money and see clean chicks chase after you..its all about what You have
[size=28pt]The babe is only 17 o. And some idiotic hypocrites were insulting Emir of Kano for marrying a younger woman of 18?[/size]
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by Vodkka(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2015
69MissedCalls:

if u ask me na who I go ask

introvert
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by sweatlana: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2015
calyb247:
Alafin, may your eye naver stop seing good things, May your swagg never die and may your dick never disappoint you in bed... Long live the Alafin of oyo

The thing don disappoint am tire.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by sweatlana: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]The babe is only 17 o. And some idiotic hypocrites were insulting Emir of Kano for marrying a younger woman of 18?[/size]
She's 20
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2015
sweatlana:

Who giveaway waist to knack?
Na one young Bobo dey knack her biko.

U can't cheat nature!
This girl is sexually active but not with him considering how he looks.

You are ignorant of Yoruba men.
OBJ at 77 banged one young babe and she passed out. grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2015
These old men are very greedy. No wonder the young boys out there cant find a wife. The old men have taken them all. See the 17 year old wey this man dey chop. Him want to remain young forever. Na wa for these girls o. No shame. Their fathers age. Only God know if na money or love?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2015
Orikinla:

No mind them jhoor...were these gals forced ?..the answer is no....all they wanted was money and fame !!!....love died in 14 BC
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2015
ignis:
Yoruba and hypocrisy.
Now your oba married an under 18 (someone who's young enough to be her grandchild), yet it's being celebrated. Imagine marrying a girl he's 60 years older than.
If a Northerner or hausa man does same, it will be the latest and craziest topic in town.

God is watching in 3D.
Don't mind them. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by TortugaPrince: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
micronut:
Meet Olori Badirat Adeyemi, the youngest wife of Oyo state most popular monarch, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III.
Alaafin Oyo, Iku baba yeye celebrating his birthday with the youngest Olori...iiish!

Her husband took 60 years from her.

Oba Lamidi Adeyemi. turned 77 on October 15, 2015.

Kabiyesi nyuppie telegan losoro...

http://www.gltrends.com/photos-alaafin-of-oyos-youngestteenage-wife-badirat-adeyemi-glams-in-iposhlooks/

"Her husband took 60 years from her." YorEnglish grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
sweatlana:

She's 20

Then the oba is 80?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by kritikali(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Just going through the hypocrisy on this thread....no name calling like paedophile, compare to sanusi's case..make una continue una bigotry o
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Yellow pawpaw.. grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
juman:
He look young.

But he is a failed king. During his time as king the peoples' condition became bad.
so...... his tenure don finish abi?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Only in South West
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) by emmasege: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Is this life? A disgrace of a monarch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MGL Birthday Wishes / Emir Sanusi Searching For Ramadan Moon (Photos) / Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.