Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Mtn Set To Pay Another #1.04 Trillion If Care Is Not Taken!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Set To Pay Another #1.04 Trillion If Care Is Not Taken!!! (1267 Views)

MTN Set To Increase Goodybag Bundle Price / When Last Did You Send A Text Message After Series Of Calls That Was Not Taken / Will I Be Reward With MTN 1000# For 1.5GB With Another 1.5GB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Set To Pay Another #1.04 Trillion If Care Is Not Taken!!! by Activityj(m): 12:25am On Nov 05, 2015
This evening i just got a call from 033592 and i decided to know who is on the line. What i heard was a little introduction then next thing i heard was press 1(one) now to subscribe to commercial something something! Imediately i hurriedly ended the call. Chai!!! See message: ''Y'ello, you have successfully subscribed for FW service at NGN50/weekly and it will be renewed on 2015-11-11. To cancel the subscription send Stop FW to 33592". I angrily called mtn customer care and a lady was behind the call, who pleaded with me pitifully as i pour out my annoyance. I didn't blame her though, she made me to understand that FW stands for financial wisdom and also gave me 'i am sorry for the inconveniences' badge! lol, imediately i ended the the call. Guess what? I got another message: "Y'ello, your subscription to FW has been cancelled. To subscribe to the product again, send FW to 33592" eeh, my #50 has swam water!!!
Questions burdening me:
Why must mtn subscribe me since i didn't press 1(one) which they requested?
How did they know that i'm not financially free to subscribe me to financial wisdom?
Has mtn refunded you before?
Finally must it be from consumers' pocket that the #1.04 trillion come out?
I made a mistake: there is this woman in my compound that whenever an ordinary number that is not stored in her contacts calls she will ignore it! Ah had i know i would have emulate this woman today!
To my fellow consumers please don't pick any call from 033592 and other short numbers.
With this scenario i hereby concur that mtn will soon pay another #1.04 trillion if care is not taken!!!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Set To Pay Another #1.04 Trillion If Care Is Not Taken!!! by lekjons(m): 12:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Questions burdening me:
Why must mtn subscribe me since i didn't press 1(one) which they requested?
you pressed one button na(you said u quickly cut the call, u must av pressed the 'red button' only), u should av pressed two buttons since you know you don't want it (i.e the red button+power button at the same time)
How did they know that i'm not financially free to subscribe me to financial wisdom?
they guessed..
Has mtn refunded you before?
errm.. lemme think...

yes! yes! my N50 that they deducted for callertune(which i never subscribed for) the other day, they refunded it, in my dream though!.. just get yourself N10 PIRITON TABLET(sleeping draught), and be expecting your money, make sure u spend it(your refunded money) all before you wake up oo, they'll even add 'compensation' join sef..

if you have more question(s), just holla at me..
Re: Mtn Set To Pay Another #1.04 Trillion If Care Is Not Taken!!! by Flye: 6:11am On Nov 05, 2015
I don't get it why people complain about MTN, no body has any reason to complain because u have alternative. Gone are d days people complain I don't want to loose my line because many poeple know me with this line, u can easily port to any network of your choice.

So shove that complain into your ass or find alternative network.
Re: Mtn Set To Pay Another #1.04 Trillion If Care Is Not Taken!!! by TechRez(m): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2015
Flye:
I don't get it why people complain about MTN, no body has any reason to complain because u have alternative. Gone are d days people complain I don't want to loose my line because many poeple know me with this line, u can easily port to any network of your choice.

So shove that complain into your ass or find alternative network.

Nigerians hate "to try new things"... as powerful as number porting, only a handful have made used of the feature.
Re: Mtn Set To Pay Another #1.04 Trillion If Care Is Not Taken!!! by Activityj(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2015
I can't port i'm so much in love with mtn, it's just that mtn is falling my hand big time.
Re: Mtn Set To Pay Another #1.04 Trillion If Care Is Not Taken!!! by Chuckeey(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Bro just call Ncc on 622 I swear they will refund you back your money,lemme tell you a short story last week 300h disappeared from my etisalat,I humbly call cc pour out my grievance they told me in the next 24hour they will refund me back my money,24hour pass,so I decided to give them extra two days,I did nt hear from call,I tried calling their cc. No one was picking,so I forgave them,few day pass I recharge again,the money was invincibly zap,called customer care still the same agent is busy,bro I called NCC sharply claim damage of 500h bro am telling you in the next 24hours all my money was return.now I found their weakness is Ncc no one wants to be fined 1.04trn.
Re: Mtn Set To Pay Another #1.04 Trillion If Care Is Not Taken!!! by menix(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2015
So no be only me ooo..

Main reason thunder will fire NCC if they reduce that fine...

MTN must pay finish Infact pay 10% on the fine for begging..
Re: Mtn Set To Pay Another #1.04 Trillion If Care Is Not Taken!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
I will stop using mtn to make calls from now onward. Just saw a message on my screen before I say let me cancel it, they have deducted my money.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help On MTN Simple Server / Tecno 7c Not Connecting To Internet / Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.