Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,406 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

You Must Laugh... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Must Laugh... (1381 Views)

You Must Laugh / 31 Funny Sarcastic Replies You Must Laugh To / I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me (2) (3) (4)

You Must Laugh... by alexy147(m): 2:49am On Nov 05, 2015
joke to crack u up..

A senior friend asked me to wait for him in an eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for something of ₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can afford)..150 egusi and fufu,50 naira meat,20 pure water and 30 naira for madam keep d change.

After Eating succesfully the Voluminous meal and waiting ,i noticed a rich man in agbada. About 50secs later, a man went to
This rich man & told him he lost his wife & need money...Immediately, the rich man gave him a millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was
shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his father & needed money the burial, this good rich
man gave him a millon naira cheque too (ehn? Akpo nke aa gini? I CANT BE LEFT OUT). I was cooking in my mind, the type of pitiful lie I'll also tell to rececive my own 1 million...I summoned courage and went to d richman's front.I told him I lost my grandfather & I need money (I was crying,shedding crocodile tears..while i was expecting this man to open his brief case & give me a cheque too,suddenly I heard a noise..

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT" grin grin grin grin

Re: You Must Laugh... by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 05, 2015
alexy147:
joke to crack u up..

A senior friend asked me to wait for him in an eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for something of ₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can afford)..150 egusi and fufu,50 naira meat,20 pure water and 30 naira for madam keep d change.

After Eating succesfully the Voluminous meal and waiting ,i noticed a rich man in agbada. About 50secs later, a man went to
This rich man & told him he lost his wife & need money...Immediately, the rich man gave him a millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was
shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his father & needed money the burial, this good rich
man gave him a millon naira cheque too (ehn? Akpo nke aa gini? I CANT BE LEFT OUT). I was cooking in my mind, the type of pitiful lie I'll also tell to rececive my own 1 million...I summoned courage and went to d richman's front.I told him I lost my grandfather & I need money (I was crying,shedding crocodile tears..while i was expecting this man to open his brief case & give me a cheque too,suddenly I heard a noise..

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT" grin grin grin grin

Lol, I go just faint

Re: You Must Laugh... by maxti: 4:26am On Nov 05, 2015
I sure did when I first read this last week. Nice one.

Re: You Must Laugh... by slyng(m): 4:41am On Nov 05, 2015
It wil be my 3rd tym if I read this again next week.
Re: You Must Laugh... by marshalcarter: 4:45am On Nov 05, 2015
Mtsw undecided
#listenin to burning spears-africa
Re: You Must Laugh... by BALLOSKI: 6:46am On Nov 05, 2015
This joke again?
Re: You Must Laugh... by charijee(f): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2015
Lol op you try cheesy

Adidas Shoes Sale / A Gift Of Love / Bonga Bonga

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51