Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me (5462 Views)

Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? / Laugh If You Want / You'll Laugh If You Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by Visocrate(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
I was sitting for "Use of English" in a professional Exam last week . I shaded the ones i knew, and was waiting for manna to fall from Heaven when i noticed an older lady sitting beside me. She was shading and was not looking up. I assumed she must be an English teacher impersonating a candidate that must have paid her handsomely. Through the help of my long neck, i peeped and checked her work, she was
in number 65, i was still in number 21 and time was running out. I quickly thanked God and started shading along with her. We got to number 98 together, suddenly, she looked up....guess who this lady was,PATIENCE JONATHAN! She caught me copying her and shouted in a low tone; "What are it"? "Why is you dey copying me"? "Copys! copys"! "Cat copys Cats" "You is not
shaming"! "As big as you dey"! "You is a dull boys"! "You are a disgrace to your birthday". "I go reporter you to
cheachear" "I will make sure education
ministress comot ur surname inside his list" "See u mumu Na so i shout; heeeey! heeeeyyy!!! heeeyyyy!!!
I am finished ooh, ooh, who has eraser
eeeehhhh!!!!!!!! WAYOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Good afternoon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
op, kary ya head cum hia...

1 Like

Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by emorse(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Oya bring ya head.

2 Likes

Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by Zzyco: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bullshit.. Tried harder nxt tym...
Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2015
Is funny jor. grin don't mind these bad belles.
Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by Eniqurl(f): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Very boring
Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by lekopolly555(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
dont mind them i cant stop lauging
Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by Cjizzy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Zzyco:
Oga..... This one is strong
Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by johnslick2: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
undecidedKnocking u will affect d structure of my hands. U ought to knw by nw dat u are telling a very old joke!
Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by richysam(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
bring that head make i divide am wit knock. na wa o,op u loose or job?

1 Like

Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by hfinest1(m): 5:17am On Aug 13, 2015
Eniqurl:
Very boring
so very boring my dear...

1 Like

Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by coolestguy11: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Zzyco:
bros wetin na, naso u sabi book reach?......."Tried harder next tym". grin
Zzyco:
bros wetin na, naso u sabi book reach?......."Tried harder next tym".
Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by gqboyy(m): 2:55am On Sep 25, 2016
diaris god oooooo.....oyyyaa bring ur big head
Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by lhawarl1(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Bro op, u ar funny , dont mind them jare dey just want to post funny comments
Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2016
Op u are just making common nonsense.
Funny sha
Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by bostish(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Op u are just making common nonsense.
Funny sha
dat ur head wey b like melon. I go hit am hard cut am into 2
Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
bostish:
Have u seen my head b4, with that your eyes like policeman torch wey the battery don die.
Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by lhawarl1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Have u seen my head b4, with that your eyes like policeman torch wey the battery don die.

heeeeeee cheesy haaaaaaaaaaahaaaahaahaahahahahaha

bostish:

bros sorry oo, na so reccession dey affect person eyes cry

1 Like

Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by Kdon2: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Visocrate:
I was sitting for "Use of English" in a professional Exam last week . I shaded the ones i knew, and was waiting for manna to fall from Heaven when i noticed an older lady sitting beside me. She was shading and was not looking up. I assumed she must be an English teacher impersonating a candidate that must have paid her handsomely. Through the help of my long neck, i peeped and checked her work, she was
in number 65, i was still in number 21 and time was running out. I quickly thanked God and started shading along with her. We got to number 98 together, suddenly, she looked up....guess who this lady was,PATIENCE JONATHAN! She caught me copying her and shouted in a low tone; "What are it"? "Why is you dey copying me"? "Copys! copys"! "Cat copys Cats" "You is not
shaming"! "As big as you dey"! "You is a dull boys"! "You are a disgrace to your birthday". "I go reporter you to
cheachear" "I will make sure education
ministress comot ur surname inside his list" "See u mumu Na so i shout; heeeey! heeeeyyy!!! heeeyyyy!!!
I am finished ooh, ooh, who has eraser
eeeehhhh!!!!!!!! WAYOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Good afternoon

Thunder fire you oooooooo! U go keeeeeee person
Re: I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me by olumaxi(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2016
emorse:
Oya bring ya head.
lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Street Cred As An Ajepako Is 10 / CARTOON: Mikel Obi's Fate At Chelsea FC / Shame !! A Client Exposes An Airline Hostess Nu*de Pics+ Erotic Chats.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.