Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (234280 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by tallbroda(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
lekan skills needs ur production skills please Google d name LEKAN SKILLS
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2011
I have two recorded tracks.

Please tell me what you think

ENIGMA
http://www.4shared.com/audio/BQTdKmK-/Victor_-_Enigma_v1.html
This is was my entry to the DonJazzy organised competition

NOT READY
http://www.4shared.com/audio/Stcyhswx/Victor_-_Not_Ready_v1.html
This is a sample from the third single from rapper Jay-Z's debut album Reasonable Doubt. The song features a beat produced by Knobody, co-produced by Sean C and Dahoud Darien.

Thanks
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by deleson: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2011
Do you want to promote and hype yourself and your songs on most radio stations in Lagos state, then this is another of such opportunity.

We are a team of on-air personalities with strong connections with relevant radio stations in Lagos. We are dedicated to promoting Nigerian artistes both locally and internationally.

Do contact us;

T- 08033785872,08084820146

BB- 20DCC7C3, 21E4D09E,
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by nesadidi: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2011
For all you artists, of all genres, if you like what you hear in these songs, send me a mail and we can start a revolutionary artist producer relationship that would transform you! Download the songs in the links below, and tell me what you think.

If you are an artist and would love to work with a very versatile/creative producer, then you have reached your DESTINATION!!!

Remember,, it's CHORDRATIC on the beat!!!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/2Bsmvbbl/I_NO_COME_COUNT_BRIDGE_compres.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/e0skvZMQ/GIVE_WAY.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/m5ZabK32/GIDI_GURLS_ft_Officer_NairaYun.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/LimIE7MV/Folashade.htm

Holla back.

Chordratic.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bstar1: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
hello my name is adebisi junior a.k.a b star da god rapper i need a help from u guyz am a rapper wit 2 tracks pls reply soon as poss
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by gold22555: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2011
http://www.4shared.com/audio/_e_zHPyn/golden__ibrame_-_BUM_BUM_SHAWT.html?

http://www.4shared.com/audio/_e_zHPyn/golden__ibrame_-_BUM_BUM_SHAWT.html?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by tallbroda(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bstar1: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
YEEEEA I CALLED UR PHONE YESTERDAY BUT IT WASNT GOING SO I DECIDED TO TEXT U ONLINE PLS CAN U SEND ME UR EMAIL SO WE CAN TALK BETTER,
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by naijawhist: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2011
If you want the latest NIGERIAN SONGS VISIT NAIJAWHISTLE[size=14pt][/size]
http://www.naijawhistle.com/p/downloads-and-videos.html

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ohidaandy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2011
hello
check out my videos on www.youtube.com/kellygee2011 and let me have you comment pls on kellygee2011@yahoo.com. one love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Siq: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2011
am SiQ am an hiphop/rnb artist with a rapsinging flow, i dont shout cuz am sick wid d rythm catch me on facebook www.facebook.com/slimyy
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by orobo4you(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
bobchigo you have to promote your music on radio station first
lake star FM, Eko FM, city FM, top radio FM and cool FM. can help you do that if you can pay me for going to radio?
OK ENTERTAINMENT. 08059554631
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by orobo4you(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2011
.M AKA Jamiu Obadina you have to promote your music on radio station first
lake star FM, Eko FM, city FM, top radio FM and cool FM. can help you do that if you can pay me for going to radio?
OK ENTERTAINMENT. 08059554631
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by seun1101(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
For just N14,999 you get to work with some of the most creative and in-tuned producers of our time {Voicing, Recording, Mixing and Mastering} , oh my , don't think anymore, make the call Dammy on 07067866566 or 07087134588
Also available is Artsites Promotions and Management

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by stanclef(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2011
ARE YOU AN UPCOMING ARISTE? DO YOU WANT TO BE HEARD?
DONT WAIT FOR A MIRACLE, GET YOUR SONGS PROMOTED.
BE HEARD ON THE STREETS VIA ALABA SELECTION MIX "MEGAMIX" YOU DONT KNOW WHO MIGHT BE LISTENING.
CONTACT>>ZONAL KONCEPT ENTERTAINMENT. 131 UBAKSON PLAZA ALABA INT’L MKT LAGOS.
tel>07039700545,08065741478.
Website>>www.zonalkonceptmedia.com.
email>> info@zonalkonceptmedia.com

Why wait? get busy, if u are serious to take a bold step. Most people wait for a messiah, but there's none, you have to work for your self, do you promo c.d's nicely packaged take them to radio stations, leave them with d.j's and put your singles on Popular selection mix, that is were we can help upcoming artiste, we boast of the best selling and widely distributed Alaba selection mix "MEGA-MIX" contact ZONAL KONCEPT ENTERTAINMENT. 131 UBAKSON PLAZA ALABA INT’L MKT LAGOS.
tel>07039700545,08065741478.
Website>>www.zonalkonceptmedia.com.
email>> info@zonalkonceptmedia.com

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Ebucca(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2011
yooo whats up pipu, am IPHY OSTEEN, an upcoming artist i do alternate rock and hip/RnB, i just want y'all to listen and coment on this track of mine "Cant Back Down"

http://www.4shared.com/audio/h_kPGm2-/Cant_Back_Down.html

holla: 07030775827
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by onwedon: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2011
HEY YOU NIGGAZ THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY I SAW YOU GUYZ CALM DOWN AND DISSCUSS THIS PROGRAM AND THANKS TO THE PERSON WHO BROUGHT THIS PROGRAM I AM HEREE TO TELL YOU MY BROTHERS THAT I HAVE YOU GUYS ALL LISTINGS HIS PROBLEM BUT I CAN HELP YOU GET SOLUTION COS AM IN THE RECORD LABEL IS FOR UPCOMING ARTISTE U GAT TO PAY NOTHING FOR THE AUDITONS COMING UP SOON IN LAGOS ABUJA PORTHHARCOUT YOU ALL SHOULD FOLLOW THEM ON THEIR LINK ON FACE BOOK THE RECORD LABEL IS BEST KNOWN AS, DIRTY RAP ENTERTAINMENT, YOU ALL HAVE HEARD OF IT SO SEARCH FOR THIS NAME ON FACEBOOK OR BETTER CONTACT THEM ON SAUCEPET@GMAIL. WWW.ONWE.WEBS.COM, IS FOR YOU TO REGISTER

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2011
I had opened a thread for this but also would like to share this here

TO ALL UPCOMING ARTISTES

My name is Mo ,I am the host of a newly started African Hip Hop show( Sounds Across D Ocean) on 1 of Denver’s top Internet Radio/ Streaming Station which runs every Wednesday from 12noon-2 pm MST,2pm-4pm EST,7pm-9pm Naija Time, 7pm-9pm London time.

As an avid believer in the rhythm that African music has contributed to world music, the seeming lack of African artistes on the world hip hop stage is baffling. Although some great steps have been made with the recent collaborations between D’Banj, Don jazzy and some top Hip-hop artistes but I do believe that more needs to be done to put our music out there and a very important step is exposure and the little that this show can provide will help in some way.
The show is basically an avenue to introduce Nigerian/Ghanaian music, in particular, and African Music, in general , to the African-America, White & Latino Hip-Hop Community and in the process, possibly succeed in opening an avenue for collaboration between these hip-hop communities and the African hip-hop community.

We also intend to give as much exposure through air-play to as much upcoming artiste as possible and also established African Artiste, thus an invitation to take a look at our fb (facebook) page (soundsacrossdocean) and also follow us on twitter SoundsAcrossDOc@twitter. Also you can send us your song(s) so it can be put into air-play rotation.

Email: soundsacrossdocean@live.comThank you

Mo

www.livewireurbanradio.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Faizahamed: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
According to me, One of the best Upcoming artist in JUSTIN BIEBER, hez on fire, i download his all new albums by referring only one site

http://www.americanenglishsongs..com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Lobidis1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2011

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Teddyjazzy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2011
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Gepheral: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2011
AN UPCOMING ARTIST

ARTIST : Gepheral

*** About Me ***

My names are Idoko Joseph Peter but my Stage name is Gepheral.
I am 20, born on 22/02/1991.

I am an Idoma by tribe. I hail from Ogbadibo local Government Area of Benue State, Nigeria.

I did my primary and secondary education ( finished 2009) in Bauchi State, where i also did my IJMBE Programme.

I started singing as a child but discovered my talent in singing at the age of 14 in my Junior Secondary School where i composed a song for one 'Zip up' club of which was well acknowledged.
[/b]

My hobbies are singing, surfing the web, footballing, watching movies, reading and dancing.

My genre of music include RnB, Pop, hip hop, dance, but most importantly, i do music,

Attached below is my Picture.

***About the Song***

This is my first Single and at the moment, we're promoting it. It was featured on an Fm station here and it was A-rated .
We hope to promote it to the fullest.

Title : Not Bad (((HOT!!!)))
Artist : Gepheral

N.B => The file 'Gepheral - Not Bad.lrc' Attached here is the lyric to the song for those with mobile music players that reads lyrics as the song is played e.g TTPOD, LCG JUKEBOX, etc,
For TTpod users, download and paste it in either C:/TTPOD/LYRICS Or E:/TTPOD/LYRICS Depending on the path u installed your TTPOD,

COMMENTS SO FAR : This Song is one of a kind.

Download and Spread the word.

To Connect with Gepheral on twitter,

Twitter : Gepheral

Thanks friends.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD

www.4shared.com/audio/CkIuWkuG/Gepheral_-_Not_Bad.html

DOWNLOAD THE LYRICS BELOW

www.4shared.com/file/M5Mhl7aN/Gepheral_-_Not_Bad.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / Download All Flavour's New Album Release / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.