Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (233960 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by czarboss: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT GIST AND UPDATE VISIT www.cmepromotion..com...FOR EVENT,MUSIC,FILM AND BRAND PROMO FEEL FREE TO TALK TO US AT CME PROMOTIONS,AND LETS HANDLE YOUR PR FOR YOU
CONTACT US:
CZARMUSICEMPIRE.PR@LIVE.COM
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by celiono(f): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hello All,
My name is Celiono.I have been nominated for the Nigeria Gospel Music Awards, in the Best Indigenous (Traditional) Category.
Voting has started & closes on the 8th Dec 2012.
To vote go to the link below and click on the Vote Now page. Register and vote.
http://ngmawards.com/ or text “NGMA2012 space Celiono space Best Indigenous Traditional” to 08099802242

You can view my video on the link below.

CELIONO "OVIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwuvuKIWaF0&feature=email
AUDIO PRODUCED BY CLEF NITE
MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTED BY ALEC GODWIN
ALEC ENT. PROD.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by iamSi(m): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2012
CasMedia Concepts
Presents
HiTzone TOP 20 countdown
On OSBCradio 104.5fm Thur. 10:30pm
ViDizone TOP 10 countdown
On OSBCtv Mon. 10:30pm
*Call Isaac on 08095811959 to book a Spot for YOUR SONG PROMO/PLACEMENT now
Certified Fresh CD. Vol.1 is also available
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by nixsoncephas: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
wink cheesy
Hi singers out there!
This is the chance you have been waiting for. A new group (NIXSON AND THE CRUSADE)is looking to enlist singers in the wheel of progress in the Nigeria gospel music industry...
HOW TO PARTICIPATE.
1. Choose any song of your choice
2. Get a clear record of your voice in three part harmony
3. Send in mp3 format as an attachment including your number in an email to nixsoncephas@gmail.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by salolo(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
good
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by greatpathgroup: 4:11am On Nov 28, 2012
LET PEOPLE HEAR YOUR MUSIC:

I like working with emerging & established Artists, and would love to promote and manage anyone who is talented.
Post a link to your songs on www.facebook.com/greatpath for a review & press interview

I manage Greatpath Entertainment and my phone numbers are: 08023268584, 08035577437. You can also reach me through greatpathgroup@yahoo.ca.

My operation includes Helping with career decisions – which record deal? Which publishing deal?

Helping with the creative process –
selecting a producer | deciding which song to perform/record | selecting photographers or band members.
Promotion by hyping to everyone – helping coordinate publicity campaign etc.
Assembling and heading professional team – introducing lawyers | business managers and agents etc. – overseeing their work.
Coordinating tours by working with agents to make the best deals.
Hounding the record company of the artiste – coordinating record company | advertising and marketing campaign for artiste's records – making sure this are treated as priorities by the record company | criticizing and praising.

Generally, be a buffer between the artiste and the outside world.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by steve202222(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
(1) Artiste Manager
Must have adequate knowledge and experience of the Nigerian Music industry. Past experience
of managing an artiste or promoting music is a definite plus.
(2) Talent Manager
Must have a flair for the music and of identifying talents and nurturing them

(3) Manager
To oversea the affairs of the records label. Must possess verifiable knowledge and experience of the Nigeria Music industry.

Please email application and C.V to dow_wind@yahoo.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by daintytara: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
I produce and a anchor an entertainment show on tv....
I have a segment which showcases upcoming artistes, many upcoming artistes have shot into limelight tru this platform , if ur re one talented act and needs that publicity and you are sure you do good stuff
give me a call, on 08022838376 , 0894003572,
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by greatpathgroup: 5:35am On Dec 01, 2012
WE'LL HELP PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC:

We like working with emerging & established Artists, and would love to promote and manage anyone who is talented.
Post a link to your songs on www.facebook.com/greatpath for a review & press interview

We are Greatpath Entertainment and our phone numbers are: 08023268584, 08035577437. You can also reach us through greatpathgroup@yahoo.ca.

Our operation includes Helping with career decisions – which record deal? Which publishing deal?

Helping with the creative process –
selecting a producer | deciding which song to perform/record | selecting photographers or band members.
Promotion by hyping to everyone – helping coordinate publicity campaign etc.
Assembling and heading professional team – introducing lawyers | business managers and agents etc. – overseeing their work.
Coordinating tours by working with agents to make the best deals.
Hounding the record company of the artiste – coordinating record company | advertising and marketing campaign for artiste's records – making sure this are treated as priorities by the record company | criticizing and praising.

Generally, be a buffer between the artiste and the outside world.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Revolva(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2012
Download karlmarx - hit track No be small turkey

http:///HEYOo

Also on gidimp3
http:///HEYUx

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by stanclef(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
You might be wondering what is ALABA SELECTION? ALABA is a name of a popular market in Lagos Nigeria, located around Badagry Express way. The ALABA market has over thousands of marketers both, movies marketers, music marketers, distributors, importers of digital equipment and much more.

Due to the effectiveness of ALABA in Nigeria music industry, thousands of popular artistes such as 9ice, 2face, M.I, Banky W, Timaya, Sasha, 2 Shotz and lot more are products of ALABA making through the SELECTION remix the marketers produce and distribute across national wide.

You might want to ask! Why can't you just promote your music via TV, RADIO or INTERNET? Yes those means are not 100% effective and expensive but not as ALABA SELECTION, because ALABA SELECTION eats deep into the heart of every corner of the street, both rural and urban area in most states across Nigeria even overseas.

How does it work? When you visit ALABA market you will see a lot of marketers who will be interested to slot your music among their selection and remix it suitable for Dance hall, or even make it commercial with the help of their professional DJ's WE work with the best Party d.j's on MEGAMIX..D.J kAYWISE, D.J lAKE SIDE, KAMI KAMI KAMI.. D.j STUNT to mention a few

Tips of most marketers is that, they are business men and woman who is only interested in music that can bring back their invested return no matter how good your music might sound or looks if it's not sure of bringing double of their invested fund, they won't buy your album or sign you. Therefore you need to promote your music massively is very important.

The logistics is very simple the higher the demand the higher chances you will turn down offers from a lot of marketers even the big shoot marketers, because your music is high in demand in the market and the people are asking for it everyday and everywhere, this sign gives a marketer a very fulfilling return good investment increase fund so they will run after you and chase you to buy your music not you chasing them.

With MEGA MIX Selection you're sure of your music delivering across to Nigerians very effective and cheap, , then contact us. With MEGAMIX SELCTION you can promote, Slam/Jam & Play your music in Clubs, Street, Shows, Events, Alaba market, Internet and also international for (massive promotion). All you need do is to visist us and provide us with your hit track to begin. MEGA MIX Selection is produced and we deliver this selection to Lagos, Aba, Owerri, Porthcourt, Ibadan, Alaba the main market

ARE YOU AN UPCOMING ARISTE? DO YOU WANT TO BE HEARD?
DONT WAIT FOR A MIRACLE, GET YOUR SONGS PROMOTED.
BE HEARD ON THE STREETS VIA ALABA SELECTION MIX "MEGAMIX" YOU DONT KNOW WHO MIGHT BE LISTENING.

Address ::: ZONAL KONCEPT ENTERTAINMENT. 131 UBAKSON PLAZA ALABA INT’L MKT LAGOS.
Tel ::: 08065741478, 07085365553
BBPIN.===22AD7916
Website ::: www.zkemedia.com Email ::: stanleychimex33@yahoo.com
read this>>> http://www.naijawhistle.com/2011/11/how-to-promote-youur-music-in-nigeria.html
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by smacby(f): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
SHEBA ENTERTAINMENT PORTFOLIO OF SERVICES AND PRICE LIST

* Source for record labels

* Registration fee N5, 000

* Music production N25, 000

* Video Production N100, 000

* Website design N50, 000

* Radio promotion N500, 000 (6 months)

* TV Promotion N650, 000 (4 months)

* Online promotion N50, 000

* Artiste management N50, 000

*Business name reg N12,000

*Professional voice training cd's N12,000

For more information, call 08160838898.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by rapdemon: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
pls am a teenger,a rapper.ave made 11 tracks,good ones.how can i get a marketer to buy them.or a record deal
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by rapdemon: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
i need a producer
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by leslo: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
yo wats up peeps... its breezy beats.. i do killers beats for just 5k/ 50ghc nigeria and ghana based tho.. my num is +233549913374. thats the deal.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by DivineNature1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
I’m a talented song writer, but at this point facing some challenges regarding to finance, i would like to be signed up by a producer or find an interested person who can buy my scripts which comes in gospel and naija hip hop……contact me through…bck.1245@yahoo.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by infobiz9ja(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hello my name is Bestkay & i would like for all of you to download my track Jia Jo http:///dp91ht0sst8g
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by flavourwole: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
shoot your music video in standard and classical concepts.....call 08029714968
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by PEREWARII(m): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
[quote
author=wazzihu]Hi fellow musician,am Badru by name aka wazzy.i have a
lot of talent in singing and music composition.but i am based in a
remote area and dont have sponsors.kindly assist me on wat to do.also i
dont hv any family in urban areas.am willing 2 sell all my album if i
cant find help.[/quote]
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by vevcommedia(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
zigzaged
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
WADUP! WADUP! WADUP!
just uploaded my latest track few days back but if u haven't downloaded it,you got to do that cos dat track is da bomb,a hit and i did it with u guys on my mind.its got a foreign rnb beat,a hiphop style and my man SHAKE
Z killed it with a classical rap session. u just have to witness what am talking about firsthand
here is the link
http:///7d21wf8cq54w
MY SWAGZ-DEAR MICOBIN ft SHAKEZ
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Akbee(m): 1:40am On Dec 11, 2012
music runs in my veins,without music i would be an incomplete person.IM AKBEE, FROM CROSS RIVER,ODUKPANI PRESICELY.studying political science at unical
WL GO INTO FULL TIME MUSIC wen im DONE WITH MY 1ST DEGREE programme at unical.pop,soul and reggae are my genre.Hope to grab as many grammy awards as possible.might be the first nigerian artirste to do so.this isnt a pipe dream.
Have bn doing some recordings in SA,N WL RELEASE MY DEBUT ALBUM BEFORE NEXT YEAR RUNS OUT.JUST WATCH FOR ME.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by submaza: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
I recently heard about a song "12 saal" very famous in pakistani people. i just got to know
that this song is being redone by our states brand NY dingles, lets see. you guys can check the
the [url]video[/url] at [url]submaza.com[/url]
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by tommysparks: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyK1p1FakzQ. watch this video by gracysoul. a fast and lyrically talented female rapper. she can only remind u of sasha bouqi n kemistry
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by vevcommedia(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
slower

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / Download All Flavour's New Album Release / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.