Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (234575 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by genesislawanson: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2016
promote your song on over 100blogsites,radios nation wide, DJ mix , online radios, online magazines interviews, shows e.t.c

shoot your video with a reasonable price
director - genesis Lanre lawanson

call Drey on 09037724406

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by hydel(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

I am Fad Abrams by name, a talented upcoming artist, musically orientated, and can play more than 4 instruments at professional level, all i need is somebody who can bring me up financially, somebody who can assist to be my sponsor's, i love music so much and i can stand to sing any genre you wish for and at the same time play any instrument to it my self, i flow much in Adekunle Gold's pattern, mentors are 2face, Asa, Rkelly, Olamide, Donjazzy and Davido, i wish my goal and passion for music won't finally die down.

also please who know anything about MTN PROJECT FAME 2016 edition?

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by dablink(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2016
Good day peeps it ur boi Dablink...just came on here..I am an up coming artist and I here to post my song in other to get more advice on it..pls download and comment..I would like to know my weakness and strength on this..here is the link..http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b9b107e6
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Pianistsegz200(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2016
The "Advanced Piano Tutorial Course DVD by Johnsonkeyz" is now on sale in two modes HardCopy (DVD Disc) and Softcopy available to Google Drive Users(mostly for buyers outside Nigeria)...It's contains 9(Nine) sessions featuring Practically taught application of Tritone, Quartals, Diatones,Jazz Chords, Fingering patterns and Techniques for soloing , Contemporary left handed Chords, Runs, Fills, Phat Chords and Bonus Track "How to play the Salsa Beat"...
The DVD both Hardcopy/Softcopy also comes with a well detailed CHORD SHEET pdf which contains theoretical backings to everything taught in the Video...will be sent to Ur Mail
Trust Me U don't want to Miss this Package
You can have a Taste by Checking the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQnBi1tTB80

To Purchase DVD or Soft copy on (GoogleDrive) available for people in Nigeria and outside Nigeria
Contact Pianist Johnsonkeyz via the following channels :

Tel No:+2347037367597
+2348110835146
WhatsApp :+2347037367597
Instagram: @johnsonkeyz
Twitter: @johnsonkeyz

Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=934404249903763&refid=52&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&__tn__=C

It's no doubt your Piano Technique is going to outrun that of your colleagues as the lessons are too loaded to be ignored...
You can Get Ur Copy Now!!!!!!!
Please Rebroadcast
Shalom
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Isholaoni: 9:34am On May 03, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song,connection to shows and direct link to label connect.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
wazzihu:
Hi fellow musician,am Badru by name aka wazzy.i have a lot of talent in singing and music composition.but i am based in a remote area and dont have sponsors.kindly assist me on wat to do.also i dont hv any family in urban areas.am willing 2 sell all my album if i cant find help.
Identify the kind of music they like in that your "remote" area and feed it to them; the work you do there can take you to the urban centre you crave
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by daroyal1: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Looking to record a professional song, album or radio jingle! Or a place to perfect your musical skills

Goldmyne Studios is where you should be...
Audio Studios and Video studios
Half session 4hours
Full session 8hours

Rehearsal space
Large, fully equipped (with instruments) and air conditioned. Available for 2hours, 4hours & 8hours

For bookings and more info. Goldmyne Studios is @ 6b dalberto road, Palmgrove estate, Lagos.
Tel-0808 457 9999

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Yes it's out. The much awaited single " Cos I Luv U" finally drops. In this song, the regular hit maker OMAH talks about a failed love affair between two young couples. It is an interesting piece with a nice beat produced by zibit
Download with this link https://www.datafilehost.com/d/be334ecb
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by flavourway: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Flavourway Music Ventures Limited(Music Production & Promotion Studio) Flavourway Music Ventures Limited in 2014 as an Production And Promotion Music Company the company his since then been Providing Promote Upcoming Nigeria Artiste, Music Production e.g hip-hop,R&B,gospel e.t.c Music Promotion On Radio/TV and MTN&GLO Callertunez Also on our website e.t.c For More Enqurie Contact Us @ www.flavourway..com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by easysucess(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Caller Tunes Nigeria is a leading Digital Music Download company in Nigeria providing Caller Ring Back Tone services, MTN MusicPlus, iTunes, Vevo and other Premium digital distribution platforms globally.

We are ready to work with Artists across worldwide and ensure you get the needed exposure, buid loyal fan base and reach out to earn royalties from your songs.

Visit our website www.callertunesnigeria.com to get started
Call Israel: 08066916131

RESELLERS WANTED NATIONWIDE

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by stanclef(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
I wish to introduce Zonal Koncept Enterainment , we are a music marketing and promotion company ( City People Award 2015 Best marketer .Albums of artiste like Skales, Reminisce, Yemialade, Seyi Shayetc)..

We run Music Promotions on all platforms. – ONLINE, ALABA MIX, RADIO AND TV ETC

I would like to recommend to you ALABA MIXTAPE PROMOTIONS to help spread your songs on the streets we offer other forms of promotions.. such as Internet promo, Radio, TV… etc

Looking forward to work with you.

Kindly contact the Manager
Stanley #LEGITALABABOY
Bbpin: 2BDE4E06
THANK YOU… Pls Reply
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ftstyle(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Are you an upcoming artiste?
You need to see this:

http://talentshowdown..com.ng/2016/06/how-it-works.html?m=1
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by olhrt: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hey guys check out this nice jam i cam across on soundcloud, #wonrogo b supaboi leo

https://soundcloud.com/supaboileo/supaboi-leo-wonrogo-rico-cover

it's really nice. Trust me, naija got mad talent.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by OlgaLeez: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2016
забавный
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by OlgaLeez: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2016
veru fain
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Alanwoke(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2016
My name is Heach, at last I've dropped my debut single.
The song is tittled "Life", it is very motivatinal. I was motivated to do the song because of what we currently face in this nation.

Pls follow the link to download, rate & comment.

It's your boy Heach.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/nfAEVTJ2ba/HeachLifeProd_By_HeftyDrumz.html

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by grandbosz(f): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2016
listen to this song and tell me what you fee about it, who no know go know by Solo-S
http://www.truegospelzone.com.ng/blog/music-who-no-know-go-know-by-solo-saward-winning-single/
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by grandbosz(f): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2016
True Gospel Zone is Nigeria's and Ghana's foremost online gospel entertainment network. for more info contact info@truegospelzone.com.ng
www.truegospelzone.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by stanclef(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
STREET ALABA MIXTAPE PROMOTIONS.../ONLINE PROMOTIONS.../ MEDIA (Radio & TV), CD prints Marketing and Distribution
Contact the manager Zonal Koncept megamix
STANLEY
CALL :07085365553 biz Only
pin: 2BDE4E06
Thanks
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Heetmedia: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2016
This not hype, This guy is good! Check it out guys
https://my.notjustok.com/track/106862/
@Cheddareto on twitter and IG
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by FrodoRafiki: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
If you love Afro-Alternative sound, you should listen to this https://soundcloud.com/jitey-peters/butterflies-proddrille

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by GIYAZZ(m): 12:06am On Jul 09, 2016
We could bring back this thread to the front page and get to make all Nairaland upcoming acts unite and chat in this thread. But Airmark, you tripping
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Emisun5n(m): 5:29am On Jul 16, 2016
NEW SONG FROM ME!! "JABALA": DANCE IT ANYHOW" GO download it --- https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e4814f7d thumbs up if you like songs like this

Its my first record ever, in fact my first time in the studio... To God be the glory i have a hit coming up soon

FOR NOW ENJOY JABALA
and be happy..... K' lyce say soo!

And to my fellow upcoming artists keep pushing up never give and be GOOD

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by therealrajgupta: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Anyone know the music in this??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZHeZ6WwAY

I wouldn't mind using the song for a project, but I can't seem to figure out who it is.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by musicgist08: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2016

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by EbenzMedia: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO

Record a song for #8000 and get benefits like free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. For enquiries,call 07032617747.

We also offer the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by imsuboi(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
GIYAZZ:
We could bring back this thread to the front page and get to make all Nairaland upcoming acts unite and chat in this thread. But Airmark, you tripping

my guy, what's up??
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by smokejuddy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
PLEASE ANY PRODUCER IN OWERRI HERE WHO IS A STUDENT OF I.M.S.U

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (97) (Reply)

Download All Flavour's New Album Release / DOWNLOAD: 2face Idibia - The Ascension Album Full 17 Tracks Here / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.