Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

How Do I Ask Her For Forgiveness?. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Ask Her For Forgiveness?. (788 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) / Is Forgiveness Like A Debit Card? - Paul Ellis / What If Satan Ask God For Forgiveness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Ask Her For Forgiveness?. by Jlakeside: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: How Do I Ask Her For Forgiveness?. by Jlakeside: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2015
Vsaintchigs. I got ur comment bro.. I had to use my normal account..

But why dd u say that bro?
Re: How Do I Ask Her For Forgiveness?. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2015
She doesnt sound like she forgives easily
Re: How Do I Ask Her For Forgiveness?. by Jlakeside: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2015
vsaintchigs:
She doesnt sound like she forgives easily
Yh you're right!.. But the problem is I really love her much and not that I did kiss her intentionally, it was just an emotional feeling that came while looking to her beautiful eyes. She was so happy at first for like 30minutes before she later turned her mood upside down.. Dunno what to do..
Re: How Do I Ask Her For Forgiveness?. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2015
Eventually she will get over it
Re: How Do I Ask Her For Forgiveness?. by Jlakeside: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2015
vsaintchigs:
Eventually she will get over it
Thanks bro... Really appreciate
Re: How Do I Ask Her For Forgiveness?. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2015
Jlakeside:
Thanks bro... Really appreciate
no p.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask Her For Forgiveness?. by Jlakeside: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2015
Ebudox
Valerie
Halfrica
Sandc
Munchi
Oluwe
Breenas
Mopol
Lee boo
Sonia
Prof
Economics dept
Ebudoxman
Halfrica
Amina
Radio
Graphy
Re: How Do I Ask Her For Forgiveness?. by eightsin(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dude, u should not be sorry... she got issues like you stated. She will be happy again
Re: How Do I Ask Her For Forgiveness?. by mrtobbiemillz: 3:40am On Jan 10, 2016
Jlakeside:

Yh you're right!.. But the problem is I really love her much and not that I did kiss her intentionally, it was just an emotional feeling that came while looking to her beautiful eyes. She was so happy at first for like 30minutes before she later turned her mood upside down.. Dunno what to do..
Did you let her know all these things you just said?
Like i mean how u didn't mean to do it nd u just did it cos u cudnt just bear looking at her beautiful eyes

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo :God Let Me Locate My Own Dasuki B4 The End Of 2015 / New Year Message: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari- Fr. Mbaka Cri / Amazing New Archaeological Discovery Reveals Images Of Jesus NEVER SEEN BEFORE !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.