Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Need Your Advise Urgently - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Your Advise Urgently (678 Views)

I Need Your Advise / Advise Urgently Needed On A Toyota Corolla 2001-2002 / Toyota Venza Vs Toyota Lexus RX 350 (your Advise Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advise Urgently by soloehis(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2015
I purchased a Nigerian used corolla beast 1998 model with an engraved old lagos plate number on the glass.
the problem now is that I reside in Abuja..i did change of ownership in Abuja ..the documents given to me are :
Vehicle Licience
certificate of road worthiness
Insurance certificate

And proof of ownership certificate .
no plate number allocation paper..the one I hve is bearing the sellers name..how do I resolve this confusion?I don't want to get a new plate number to aviod any suspicious from Nigerian police..i don't want my number to be diff from the one glass. Pls I need ur urgent advise on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by adanny01(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
soloehis:
I purchased a Nigerian used corolla beast 1998 model with an engraved old lagos plate number on the glass.
the problem now is that I reside in Abuja..i did change of ownership in Abuja ..the documents given to me are :
Vehicle Licience
certificate of road worthiness
Insurance certificate

And proof of ownership certificate .
no plate number allocation paper..the one I hve is bearing the sellers name..how do I resolve this confusion?I don't want to get a new plate number to aviod any suspicious from Nigerian police..i don't want my number to be diff from the one glass. Pls I need ur urgent advise on how to go about it. Thanks

There is one other document i got for my change of ownership.

You need a signed sales agreement with witnesses to get this.

Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by nigeriancuban: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Poster above me is damn on point...

(1) (Reply)

CAMRY 03 Cranks But Not Reving Or Moving / I Need A Toyota Venaz To Buy Here In Port Harcourt / Lagos Busy Residents! Here's A Plan Checking Your Car's Fluid Level(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.