Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How To Block Unwanted Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Block Unwanted Calls (1070 Views)

How To Block Unwanted Calls From Landing Into Your Phone / Unwanted Calls/sms: MTN, Glo, Airtel, Others Fleece Nigerians N547bn Annually / How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Block Unwanted Calls by Chiansyplatform(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
I was contacted by a lady on Whatsapp today. She told me she was getting unnecessary and unwanted calls and wanted to know How To Block Unwanted Calls. In her search for solution, she stumbled upon me on Nairaland.com

Now, it's very possible and easy to block some contacts or lines from calling you. In some mobile phone, all you need to do is to add such numbers to screen list. But if you do, they will still be able to call you but your phone won't ring out. This minimizes distractions of unwanted calls.

A better way, like I recommended to Miss Peace is to download CallApp. You can download CallApp from Play Store. Download and install.

Now after downloading and installing CallerApp, click on its icon on your phone.
Look for the number or contact you want to block. Press and hold the contact.

From the pop up menu, select 'interact' and finally select block from the next pop menu.
That is all.

You can unblock a blocked contact following the same procedure also.

I hope this help someone out there. Feel free to share this post with your friends and love ones.

If you found this post useful or have a better way of blocking unwanted calls, please do let me know in the COMMENT BOX. I like to know.

Re: How To Block Unwanted Calls by flexxyworld(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
What of we blackberry users
Re: How To Block Unwanted Calls by Misterlaby: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: How To Block Unwanted Calls by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thanks for sharing Op.
Re: How To Block Unwanted Calls by Emeka71(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
The previous way I know of blocking unwanted calls is to blacklist the number.

(1) (Reply)

MEIZU PRO 5 4G Phablet, Full Features And Price / Mitplanet - Newly Launched Social Media Network In Nigeria / Has Anybody Tried The MTN 1billion Naira Promo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.