Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Iyanya Set To Get Married After Dropping A Couple Of Albums [READ HERE] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Set To Get Married After Dropping A Couple Of Albums [READ HERE] (958 Views)

Iyanya Set To Sponsor An Upcoming Photographer To Document Calabar Carnival / Iyanya Set To Drop New EP Clarifies Instagram Drama / Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Set To Get Married After Dropping A Couple Of Albums [READ HERE] by horizonhotspot(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Triple MG singer, Iyanya, has revealed when he will be tying the knot with the love of his life.

Iyanya who took to Instagram today to show love to his boss, Ubi Franklin who recently tied the knot withLilian Esoro, used that opportunity to talk about marriage.

Iyanya wrote, “Congrats Ubi…..I’ll join you after a couple of albums G.”.[i][/i] The singer recently released his third studio album titled ‘Applaudise‘.

Iyanya is currently in a relationship with Freda Francis, who’s older than the singer. We doubt if Iyanya will eventually tie the knot with Freda because there’s no time on her side.

Source: http://entnewstoday..com.ng/2015/11/iyanya-set-to-get-married-after.html

Re: Iyanya Set To Get Married After Dropping A Couple Of Albums [READ HERE] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Those couple of albums myt take 10yrs to materialise.
Re: Iyanya Set To Get Married After Dropping A Couple Of Albums [READ HERE] by miqos02(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
ok
Re: Iyanya Set To Get Married After Dropping A Couple Of Albums [READ HERE] by skipofem(f): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dis guy ain't serious,i pity her

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong & Iyanya Light Up Owerri At #JackandtheBeats# Show(photos) / Pics:D’banj Performs In Uganda With Ugandan Finest Pop Stars Navio and Chameleon / See Hilarious Caption Basketmouth Gave This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.