Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

See Hilarious Caption Basketmouth Gave This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Hilarious Caption Basketmouth Gave This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill (957 Views)

Basketmouth’s Hilarious Caption On Photo With Tinubu / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Basketmouth Gave Wife A Brand New House Despite the Recession. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hilarious Caption Basketmouth Gave This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill by DJBIGGY(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hehehe Basketmouth Basketmouth Basketmouth... How many times did i call you? E be like say you want fresh beef between you and Meek abi? As shared on his facebook page, he decided to say something that will make you laugh.

And his hands though... Reads deep meaning...If it was you, what will you caption their picture?

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/11/see-hilarious-caption-basketmouth-gave.html

Re: See Hilarious Caption Basketmouth Gave This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: See Hilarious Caption Basketmouth Gave This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill by Theyveedo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lol
Re: See Hilarious Caption Basketmouth Gave This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill by faith551(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
The show might not be boring, that's what happens when you're really in love, you dnt just get filled up.
Chaiii!!! But that guy has left the show long time ago oo, if you slightly tap him he might scream.
Re: See Hilarious Caption Basketmouth Gave This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill by DJBIGGY(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
faith551:
The show might not be boring, that's what happens when you're really in love, you dnt just get filled up

See his handsss grin
Re: See Hilarious Caption Basketmouth Gave This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill by faith551(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
DJBIGGY:

See his handsss grin

grin just noticed, Mehn Nikki is up for a long night after the show. #In p-sqaures voice, after the show na the party for my room
Re: See Hilarious Caption Basketmouth Gave This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill by McCarlito(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
No one takes their eyes off a well packaged balloon expessially when it's staring right to ur face...grin grin
Re: See Hilarious Caption Basketmouth Gave This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
The show is all about entertainment
Re: See Hilarious Caption Basketmouth Gave This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill by DJBIGGY(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
The show is all about entertainment

Raggae and blues entertainment abi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Stuns In Red (photos) / Adorable Photos Of Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Daughter As She Turns One / I Met My Dad For The First Time When I Was Seven-Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.