Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Dija Is Pregnant. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Is Pregnant. (3808 Views)

Dija's Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Dija On Set With Mercy Johnson, Queen Nwokoye, Bimbo Akintola & KOK / Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dija Is Pregnant. by Freakypinky(f): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
This will surely break so many guys heart as the fast rising Mavin princess is believed to be pregnant for an Abuja based big boy named Eric.
Don Jazzy is not so happy about the news because it is believed that it will tarnish her image as a pop star therefore making his millions he has invested in her go down the drain.
Dija wants to keep the news under wraps until she is sure of what to do about the pregnancy. Eric on his own part wants to tie the knots with her and make it formal however they are yet to agree on that because Dija may want to terminate the pregnancy to please Don Jazzy.

www.globalgists.info/breaking-don-jazzy-new-princess-dija-is-pregnant-for-abuja-based-business-man-must-read/
Re: Dija Is Pregnant. by Sarang(f): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Dija Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dija may want to terminate the pregnancy just to please Don Jazzy.
Source: The Grapevine.

Things people do just to save their career... What a world! Wait o, apart from Aww and Adaobi she hasn't really done any Hit that demands a trade for her baby's life just to keep her Career. I have always said it, the lifespan of Musicians/Artiste is just 10 Years. It is just a few, I repeat only a few, that still produce Hits and remain Evergreen and these are called ICONS i.e Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, Eminem, Whitney Houston etc... Sadly, in Nigeria we only have THREE: 2Face, Psquare and Wizkid. Wizkid is in red because he has the potential but hasn't done more than 10 years. The rest Nigerian artistes are Noise Makers. So Miss Dija, just like Jonathan said My Ambition (Your Career) is not worth the life of any Nigerian (your baby).

6 Likes

Re: Dija Is Pregnant. by Freakypinky(f): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
You are very correct Datazone.
Re: Dija Is Pregnant. by nuelzy: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Datazone:

Things people do just to save their career... What a world! Wait o, apart from Aww and Adaobi she hasn't really done any Hit that demands a trade for her baby's life just to keep her Career. I have always said it, the lifespan of Musicians/Artiste is just 10 Years. It is just a few, I repeat only a few, that still produce Hits and remain Evergreen and these are called ICONS i.e Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, Eminem, Whitney Houston etc... Sadly, in Nigeria we only have THREE: 2Face, Psquare and Wizkid. Wizkid is in red because he has the potential but hasn't done more than 10 years. The rest Nigerian artistes are Noise Makers. So Miss Dija, just like Jonathan said My Ambition (Your Career) is not worth the life of any Nigerian (your baby).

op...ur planet is yet to be found...#iriat

dis one dat i quote sef...

did he just say wizkid is a prospective icon

tsssew... u need to be Aluued :-]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Okoro Dazzles In Yellow At Brother’s Wedding (photos) / Adesua Etomi Stylishly Looking Like A Bag Of Money (photos) / Biography Of Cee C And Who She Really Is - #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.