Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nigerian bloggers Dont Know How To Create Original Content To Boost Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian bloggers Dont Know How To Create Original Content To Boost Traffic (387 Views)

Using Facebook Ads To Boost Traffic And Adsense Earnings / Cyber Crime Some Bloggers Dont Know They Are Committing / The Truths About Blogging: My 2 Cents To Wannabe Nigerian Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian bloggers Dont Know How To Create Original Content To Boost Traffic by octoberstar(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
I have been in traffic biz for a month and half,its quite very tedious convincing people to follow someone page ,sometimes i spend 4k sending #100 to people just 2 make sure my traffic biz expands,2 days ago i got angry because people told me dat d sites are copying and pasting from each other,and that's true especially entertainment sites do it 99%.
Why should i send you traffic when you can't make money from the traffic ,right now am creating a Facebook page called nairateller,i want to share great ideas for blogger,entertainment blogger to be precise.
Secondly i want to quit sending traffic ,so i decided to send five people traffic 2nyt; or if your interested in purchasing my biz call me on 07081090785

you can drop ur links below or visit my Facebook page nairateller as i launch it 2nyt by 12pm,

for those with adsense,those wishing to increase their domain worth, buying traffic from others,have you asked d traffic sender how many seconds a visitor should stay on your site to increase it ranking,if you dont know visitors that spend less than 30 seconds on your site,visitors that visit your site without reading at least one topic, is like using basket to fetch increased Alexa ranking

thank you
Re: Nigerian bloggers Dont Know How To Create Original Content To Boost Traffic by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Nigerian bloggers Dont Know How To Create Original Content To Boost Traffic by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
I will be on your fb page mine is = http://antoinfo.cf/index.xhtml

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Account / Learn How To Make 5000dollars Or More On Online In A Month / Help In Designing My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.