Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Graphic Photos:one Live Lost As Danfo Bus And Motorcycle Collide At Tincan, Apap - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos:one Live Lost As Danfo Bus And Motorcycle Collide At Tincan, Apap (787 Views)

I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus / Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) / How Customs Seized Live Ammunition, 7,500 Air Gun Pallets At Tincan Port (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos:one Live Lost As Danfo Bus And Motorcycle Collide At Tincan, Apap by officialvabadon(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
A danfo bus and a motorcycle has been reportedly involved in an accident as they both collided at Tincan, Apapa Expressway in Lagos State this afternoon. The motorcyclist's head was smashed and the danfo driver took to his heels. See more graphic photos after the cut

See more photos here:http://www.vabadon.com/2015/11/graphic-photosone-live-lost-as-danfo.html?m=1

Re: Graphic Photos:one Live Lost As Danfo Bus And Motorcycle Collide At Tincan, Apap by Donbabajay12(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Rip to d dead....may God almighty not let us meet untimely Death...
Re: Graphic Photos:one Live Lost As Danfo Bus And Motorcycle Collide At Tincan, Apap by McCarlito(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
He looks like a young man thats either on his way to or back from work......
RIP to the dead man and may God grant his family the heart to bear the grief...

BTW: I think the bus driver ran to safety purpose for the fear of being lynched by the angry mob... Its an accident caused by lack of patience and carelessness I think...
May God deliver us from untimely death....... Amen.........
Re: Graphic Photos:one Live Lost As Danfo Bus And Motorcycle Collide At Tincan, Apap by sammoe(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
cry No helmet...
Re: Graphic Photos:one Live Lost As Danfo Bus And Motorcycle Collide At Tincan, Apap by Jadonaldson(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
Rip to d dead embarassed
Re: Graphic Photos:one Live Lost As Danfo Bus And Motorcycle Collide At Tincan, Apap by Jadonaldson(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
McCarlito:
why d space keeping comment joor grin
Re: Graphic Photos:one Live Lost As Danfo Bus And Motorcycle Collide At Tincan, Apap by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
LORD have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Man Tried To Kill Jewish Man Aboad Ethiopian Jet / I Didn't Mean To Kill Him; It Was A Mistake / 2015 Election Cases: Why We Ignored Card Reader Reports – Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.