Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing (52589 Views)

Dana Air Explains Why Their Plane Overshot Runway In Port Harcourt / Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( / Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chineke! Old Bellview again!? Hmmm! The Pilot shud thenk God for his life, and then resign.
If proper investigation is done, conclusions will be pointed at the engrs.
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by harry509: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
onlyme12:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Xi1Om_moFnc/UyRqd84CwuI/AAAAAAAAW_k/DqDIkr4Lr0o/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FMS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-778590[/img]
A Medview aircraft has crash landed at the domestic wing of the Muritala Muhammed 2 Airport in Lagos today.

The plane was headed headed for Abuja, but had to make an emergency landing few minutes after take off due the fact that the engine caught fire. The Airline tweeted apologies immediately after to its passengers.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Cw5GNeFa7RE/UyRqeeGzEUI/AAAAAAAAW_w/0T21W7lRLac/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FMi5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-780892[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-5X8sCdHx8cY/UyRzcv4S5gI/AAAAAAAAckE/yA1aWTV3E40/s1600/Fullscreen+capture+3152014+43324+PM.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EQO7kwCZzcE/UyRzchDpU2I/AAAAAAAAckI/P5NSYqGAjbU/s1600/n.jpg[/img]

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=13096
tank GOD 4 his mercy.
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by marqueetim(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Was on my Aero flight only to open FP before take off to see this news. Mehn I no observe anything, but it did send shivers down my body. Thank God for safe trip.
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by bolajiboi(m): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Don't know where u guys get force info frm. this pix here is totally diff frm wah happen today. The pilot announce there was a pressurisation problem off which the aircraft can still fly at lower altitude and reach its destination safely. Buh he decided to return back to lagos and transfer passenger to another serviceable aircraft which is d best decision. So y all d noise. Next thread pls

onlyme12:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Xi1Om_moFnc/UyRqd84CwuI/AAAAAAAAW_k/DqDIkr4Lr0o/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FMS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-778590[/img]
A Medview aircraft has crash landed at the domestic wing of the Muritala Muhammed 2 Airport in Lagos today.

The plane was headed headed for Abuja, but had to make an emergency landing few minutes after take off due the fact that the engine caught fire. The Airline tweeted apologies immediately after to its passengers.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Cw5GNeFa7RE/UyRqeeGzEUI/AAAAAAAAW_w/0T21W7lRLac/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FMi5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-780892[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-5X8sCdHx8cY/UyRzcv4S5gI/AAAAAAAAckE/yA1aWTV3E40/s1600/Fullscreen+capture+3152014+43324+PM.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EQO7kwCZzcE/UyRzchDpU2I/AAAAAAAAckI/P5NSYqGAjbU/s1600/n.jpg[/img]

Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by ElDeeVee(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
marqueetim:
Was on my Aero flight only to open FP before take off to see this news. Mehn I no observe anything, but it did send shivers down my body. Thank God for safe trip.
Lols baddo
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by Obipat(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
MKO4ever:
Thank God, else before end of today we would have seen another video of TB J. 'supposedly' predicting the ugly event.
, guy chop knuckle. That man is a fraud. Nobody go see video before plane crash. Na after plane crash him dey show video. Gullible fellows
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by olumide4christ: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
funkybully:
This is what u have when an unprepared dullard is in power. 6 months and no minister of aviation.

God continue saving ur ppl.

Change indeed

Have we not had multiple plane crashes when your beloved Stella Oduah and others were substantive aviation ministers?? What has not having a minister of aviation or otherwise got to do with an aircraft losing cabin pressure and having to do an emergency landing??

Nigerians; blaming Buhari for every bad news as if he's the pilot or the airline owner! Why haven't Russians blamed Putin for the air crash of Metrojet in Egypt that led to the loss of 224 lives last week??

Nigerians, I hail thee!!
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by hisawesomeness(m): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
johnydon22:

Just a U-turn. . .

i admire ur energy. But why waste it on this dude undecided
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by hisawesomeness(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
blazers007:
This OP needs slap I swear...Can't u tell d difference between crash landing and emergency landing?

Have u ever seen victims of a crash-landed plane walk majestically away 4rm it?

The aircraft simply developed a pressurization problem which affected the cooling system while flying at about 8,000 feet.

There was no panic at all as the pilot properly briefed the passengers and landed safely.
everybody wants to be a blogger nw that linda has a mansion. Even that vulcanizer
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Men, a good thing I cancelled my flight, no more medview
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by Reference(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
TB Joshua will be like.....missed call grin
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
Donbabajay12:
Lucky Passengers! !God is awesome

GOD IS AWESOME WTF.. The Pilot is the hero here..
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by Yksoul(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
THANK GOD.THERE MUST HAVE BEEN ONE OR TWO ANOINTED SOULS ON THAT PLANE.GOD IS GOOD.IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A REPLICA OF WHAT HAPPENED IN LATE 2005 DURING OBASANJO'S REGIME,WHEN SULTAN MACCIDDO WHO WAS ON-BOARD DIED
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by zikmarty: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
onlyme12:

Jesu! medview biko don't join sosoliso and the others.
I've been using medview like a taxi...may cheap things not kill me in Jesus name
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by zikmarty: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
olumide4christ:

Have we not had multiple plane crashes when your beloved Stella Oduah and others were substantive aviation ministers?? What has not having a minister of aviation or otherwise got to do with an aircraft losing cabin pressure and having to do an emergency landing??

Nigerians; blaming Buhari for every bad news as if he's the pilot or the airline owner! Why haven't Russians blamed Putin for the air crash of Metrojet in Egypt that led to the loss of 224 lives last week??

Nigerians, I hail thee!!

does Russia not have an aviation minister
you don't have a case jor
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by Reference(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
bolajiboi:
Don't know where u guys get force info frm. this pix here is totally diff frm wah happen today. The pilot announce there was a pressurisation problem off which the aircraft can still fly at lower altitude and reach its destination safely. Buh he decided to return back to lagos and transfer passenger to another serviceable aircraft which is d best decision. So y all d noise. Next thread pls

Pressurization problem and you're saying why the noise. Do you understand how grave a situation that is. No pilot in his right senses will do anything other than declare an emergency and put the plane on the ground as quickly as possible to avoid a catastrophe. De-pressurization or failure to pressurize properly is symptomatic of certain problems with the engines, the structure of the aircraft or the aircraft's control systems any of which can bring the plane down. Its not just about how the passengers feel but what the aircraft is telling you. Its like the tightening of the chest and shortness of breathe before a heart attack. You're not dead but you may shortly be.
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by Donbabajay12(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
voltron:

GOD IS AWESOME WTF.. The Pilot is the hero here..
U funny broo..Gods intervention is involved...so u want to tell me previous crashes was as a result of careless pilot shey!!!...
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
johnydon22:

Just a U-turn. . .

Na reverse i tlk oo, nor be u-turn undecided undecided undecided
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Donbabajay12:

U funny broo..Gods intervention is involved...so u want to tell me previous crashes was as a result of careless pilot shey!!!...

engine problems, pilot errors, weather etc all of which God can control but does not? yet we praise him when a plane lands safely
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by bolajiboi(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
[You're right buh wah am against is d OP misleading people all in d name of making money overnight. Pls moderator remove this thread frm front page cos it isn't d real story of wah happen. This one is over two years ago

quote author=Reference post=39721970]

Pressurization problem and you're saying why the noise. Do you understand how grave a situation that is. No pilot in his right senses will do anything other than declare an emergency and put the plane on the ground as quickly as possible to avoid a catastrophe. De-pressurization or failure to pressurize properly is symptomatic of certain problems with the engines, the structure of the aircraft or the aircraft's control systems any of which can bring the plane down. Its not just about how the passengers feel but what the aircraft is telling you. Its like the tightening of the chest and shortness of breathe before a heart attack. You're not dead but you may shortly be.[/quote]
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by Donbabajay12(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
voltron:

engine problems, pilot errors, weather etc all of which God can control but does not? yet we praise him when a plane lands safely
Engine problem is a mechanical error
Pilot error is a human errror, poor weather etc can be averted taking proper consideration...Gods favour makes all dis parameters possible

Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by otokx(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Iko5000:
OP please stop peddling lies . It was a control landing and not crash landing . And does that look like a plane with an engine on fire to you

Why are passengers in the bush abi did they go for safari in the airport?
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by blazers007: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
hisawesomeness:
everybody wants to be a blogger nw that linda has a mansion. Even that vulcanizer

Abi o...grin No mind am jare
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by Lilimax(f): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
pharmagba:
Engine caught fire!!!
This aircraft flying locally are disaster waiting to happen.
After 2 heaven and he'll experiences I have committed myself to ABC, Chisco, GUO and bonny for now. No local flight within Nigeria for now
Huh? Ttravelling by air is still the safest means of transportation smiley
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by sapientia(m): 12:16am On Nov 06, 2015
This might be the case of just one person whom the Lord has decided "Nope.. you will not die today"

People has died caused there with the wrong people when the people are supposed to die..
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by bmos(m): 1:18am On Nov 06, 2015
Donbabajay12:
Lucky Passengers! !God is awesome

Where is the fire burning?
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 06, 2015
Forget understanding, if i hear say i enter their plane again, e better make i trek go anywhere wey i wan go. Who wan die!?
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by Mintayo(m): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2015
Medview =Bellview. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing by Iko5000: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Because when you have an emergency you stop the plane on the designated runway and not near the terminal until all checks are completed . Passengers are taken off the plane first , then the plane gets inspected before it goes straight to the hanger for further checks.
otokx:

Why are passengers in the bush abi did they go for safari in the airport?

Before You Come To Ireland!!! / What Australians Think About Nigerians / Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)