Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout (1473 Views)

Help With Modern Combat 4 / HELP!! How Can I Make Modern Combat 4 Work On Android 5.1 / Pls I Need Help With Modern Combat 4 License Verification Error.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by habeeblai244(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
I downloaded modern combat blackout from play store. and I was asked to download an additional file of about 650mb. I did and after that.
it won't play. keep saying no internet connection but i get a good 3g network.
am not sure if the game is online but it need internet to do that before fully lunching the game coz it said this will only be done once.

Re: Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by habeeblai244(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
pls help am tired of playing temple run and killerbean.
just wanna play all this hd game.
last time I download gta3. apk + obb of about 1.3gb. I lunch it and I was asked to download an additional of 400mb data.
even I wanna download it. but it won't just download
Re: Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by ernesty20(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Go and read your books
Re: Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by habeeblai244(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
ernesty20:
Go and read your books
Lol bruh.
a typical nairalander comment.
✌✌
Re: Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by DMC66(f): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
habeeblai244:
I downloaded modern combat blackout from play store. and I was asked to download an additional file of about 650mb. I did and after that.
it won't play. keep saying no internet connection but i get a good 3g network.
am not sure if the game is online but it need internet to do that before fully lunching the game coz it said this will only be done once.
it needs not only strong 3G network but a strong WiFi to support it...if your phone is rooted simply Google how to use fake WiFi with modern combat 5,everything is at your own risk
Re: Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by DMC66(f): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
habeeblai244:
pls help am tired of playing temple run and killerbean.
just wanna play all this hd game.
last time I download gta3. apk + obb of about 1.3gb. I lunch it and I was asked to download an additional of 400mb data.
even I wanna download it. but it won't just download
which phone are you using by the way
Re: Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by habeeblai244(m): 12:09am On Nov 06, 2015
DMC66:
it needs not only strong 3G network but a strong WiFi to support it...if your phone is rooted simply Google how to use fake WiFi with modern combat 5,everything is at your own risk

i will consider using wifi. But what is fake wifi
Re: Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by habeeblai244(m): 12:09am On Nov 06, 2015
DMC66:
which phone are you using by the way

Innjoo Fire 2gb RAM
Re: Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by DMC66(f): 12:34am On Nov 06, 2015
If you have Wi-Fi go ahead and use it
Re: Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by DMC66(f): 12:35am On Nov 06, 2015
habeeblai244:

Innjoo Fire 2gb RAM
what response are you getting from the game when you launch it
Re: Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by habeeblai244(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2015
DMC66:
what response are you getting from the game when you launch it
it said compiling file or something like that. This will only be done once
Re: Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by DMC66(f): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
habeeblai244:

it said compiling file or something like that. This will only be done once
I meant gta...I thought we've solved mc5 with Wi-Fi
Re: Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by habeeblai244(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
DMC66:
I meant gta...I thought we've solved mc5 with Wi-Fi

the additional file is not downloading. Have already deleted it.

Or bro. Pls can you suggest for me a site i can download these games with intruction on how to intall them
Re: Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by DMC66(f): 7:49am On Nov 07, 2015
habeeblai244:

the additional file is not downloading. Have already deleted it.

Or bro. Pls can you suggest for me a site i can download these games with intruction on how to intall them
the only sites I download my games are revdl and androidgamezonebd
Re: Help Please. Modern Combat Blackout by habeeblai244(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2015
DMC66:
I only sites I download my games are revdl and androidgamezonebd
thanks very much bro

(1) (Reply)

All PPSSPP Gamers Come In. / Ps4 Power Supply Unit Needed Cuh 1216A Model / Can Anybdy Store Games On Ps3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.