Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Muslim Paradise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Paradise (1170 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) / Muslim Paradise Vs Christian Paradise (must Read) / Muslim Paradise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Paradise by Nina4u(f): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
In Muslim paradise .........................
Oh, yes. Well, Muslim Paradise is described in the Quran in very plain words. And in surat Mouhammed, surat number 47, verse 15, and I am reading from the Quran, so anyone who is watching could go back to the Quran and make sure that I have said that correctly... The description of Paradise which have been promised, it said in it are rivers of water that taste and smell of which are not changed. Rivers of milk, of which the taste never changes. Rivers of wine, delicious to those who drink . And rivers of clarified honey.
There are in for them in every kind of fruit, and forgiveness from their lord. So in the Muslim Paradise you'll find rivers of waters, rivers of milk, and rivers of wine. The most interesting thing, that the Quran forbids drinking alcohol.
It's forbidden in any Islamic society to drink alcohol. No whiskey, no wine permitted. But in Paradise it will not be bottles, it will be rivers. You drink, and you drink, and you drink, and you drink. One time I asked a Muslim friend, "How come?" The Quran says that wine is forbidden. If it's forbidden here, why it should be permitted there? He said, "For Allah to compensate us for what we did not do during our life on Earth."
Then you go to surat Al Tor, this is surat number 52. And beginning of verse 17, another description of the Paradise of the Muslims. "Verily, the pious (righteous people, good people, good Muslims) will be in gardens (Paradise means garden, you see), and the delight, enjoying in that which their lord has bestowed on them. And their lord saved them from the torment of the blazing fire, eat (Allah is telling to the Muslims) and drink with happiness because of what you used to do."
Now .. if all good muslims are in paradise ...who will cook for them ? Infidel afghans I heard they cook excellent camel balls ... Salvation here is by works, not by faith, or not by grace. "They would recline on beds, arranged in ranks, and we shall marry them to fair women with wide, lovely eyes." Oh, how many?
If you go to the Hadis, it is said it is between 70 and 100 women for each man. Is that the eternal life we are looking to? Is that what we want to enjoy in the after life? Women with lovely, wide eyes? 70? 100? One of the writers in Egypt wrote an article, one day, and he said, "Listen, if any Muslim will marry 70 or 100 women in heaven, in Paradise I mean, I am sorry, then he will be occupied from morning to evening to them. He will not have time to think about spiritual things, about God, about anything. Women around him..." And then he said, in a mocking way, "One woman is enough to this terrible life? You want hundred of them?" But this is the Muslim anticipating. When they die, they want milk, pure water, they don't have pure water, plenty of pure water; they have gas in Saudi Arabia, but not pure water, not easy, you see, milk, wine, and pure water. Women with wide, lovely eyes, and that is all of it.
And the most important thing is that man will sleep with these 70 or 100 women each day, and the next day they will turn to be virgins again. How come? This is what they say, that they will be virgins again, and again, and again. What kind of imagination is that, and what kind of paradise is that? And the question I ask is, "Well, all right. Men, you will enjoy 70 women. What about women? How many men they will they enjoy? Or is paradise for men only?? So women is sex slaves?? There is no good muslim women and muslim women has no paradise but being sex slavesSo, when you go and read the Quran, you will find out that the paradise of Islam is a sensual paradise. It is not a spiritual paradise......

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Paradise by Trizyd(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
I Don't Understand Why Their "allah" Will Make Such A Place For Them. Filled With Drunkards Having Virgin Wifes Daily. For A Man, Thats Purnishment. And Seems Allah Has No Plan For Women. Smh. Get Jesus My Brothers.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Paradise by tartar9(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Trizyd:
I Don't Understand Why Their "allah" Will Make Such A Place For Them. Filled With Drunkards Having Virgin Wifes Daily. For A Man, Thats Purnishment. And Seems Allah Has No Plan For Women. Smh. Get Jesus My Brothers.
even if it is entirely true,what has your god have to offer?getting castrated and doing nothing but dancing and screaming around him with some heavy trumpet for all eternity undecided rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Paradise by Nina4u(f): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
tartar9:
even if it is entirely true,what has your god have to offer?getting castrated and doing nothing but dancing and screaming around him with some heavy trumpet for all eternity undecided rubbish!!
bible says ..i saw a new heaven and a new earth ... I belive we will live forever maby not on this earth but maby a new earth ..as was intended with Adam and Eve ..i belive .. We shall see ... We all go b juged by the heavenly Father and b juge accordingly to our sins ..Hopefully ur name will be in the book of life as well undecided
Re: Muslim Paradise by Trizyd(m): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
tartar9:
Seems I Made You Angry Bro, I'm Sorry. Well, My God Has A Lot To Offer You, Starting From Eternal Life. But Meet Him First, He Will Show You The Rest. He Loves You. Again Sorry If My Statement The Other Time Made You Angry

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Paradise by wiseoneking: 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
tartar9:
You miserable soul, why dont you get the stuff the poor girl is trying to pass across to you. Is it true or not. It shameful to see What your so called allah have for eternity. Wait until you wake up in eternal destruction. Study about the person of isa in your koran and about the people of the bk, and remained in the bondage darkness if you will not seek JESUS THE WAY, TRUTH AND THE LIFE. Continue to abuse him, eternity is just after your death. Come to Jesus, no alternative. Muhamad already told you that he do not know where he is going and that you should ask from the Christians. Harden your hard and perish, humble your self and accept him in other to live after this life. Today as you bow your head in the mosque, note that it is the world biggest devilish deceit that is at work. Truth is raw but get it if want. JESUS IS REAL.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Paradise by tartar9(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Trizyd:

Seems I Made You Angry Bro, I'm Sorry. Well, My God Has A Lot To Offer You, Starting From Eternal Life. But Meet Him First, He Will Show You The Rest. He Loves You. Again Sorry If My Statement The Other Time Made You Angry
you haven't answered my question and I typed my comment laughing
Re: Muslim Paradise by tartar9(m): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2015
wiseoneking:
[s]You miserable soul, why dont you get the stuff the poor girl is trying to pass across to you. Is it true or not. It shameful to see What your so called allah have for eternity. Wait until you wake up in eternal destruction. Study about the person of isa in your koran and about the people of the bk, and remained in the bondage darkness if you will not seek JESUS THE WAY, TRUTH AND THE LIFE. Continue to abuse him, eternity is just after your death. Come to Jesus, no alternative. Muhamad already told you that he do not know where he is going and that you should ask from the Christians. Harden your hard and perish, humble your self and accept him in other to live after this life. Today as you bow your head in the mosque, note that it is the world biggest devilish deceit that is at work. Truth is raw but get it if want. JESUS IS REAL.[/s]
see your statement,without offering any single reason why I should accept your ridiculous beliefs as true.I know Jesus is real and I know him very well; He is the SLAVE of Allah(SA) and wishing otherwise won't change that Fact.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Paradise by parisbookaddict(f): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2015
Nina4u:
In Muslim paradise .........................
Oh, yes. Well, Muslim Paradise is described in the Quran in very plain words. And in surat Mouhammed, surat number 47, verse 15, and I am reading from the Quran, so anyone who is watching could go back to the Quran and make sure that I have said that correctly... The description of Paradise which have been promised, it said in it are rivers of water that taste and smell of which are not changed. Rivers of milk, of which the taste never changes. Rivers of wine, delicious to those who drink . And rivers of clarified honey.
There are in for them in every kind of fruit, and forgiveness from their lord. So in the Muslim Paradise you'll find rivers of waters, rivers of milk, and rivers of wine. The most interesting thing, that the Quran forbids drinking alcohol.
It's forbidden in any Islamic society to drink alcohol. No whiskey, no wine permitted. But in Paradise it will not be bottles, it will be rivers. You drink, and you drink, and you drink, and you drink. One time I asked a Muslim friend, "How come?" The Quran says that wine is forbidden. If it's forbidden here, why it should be permitted there? He said, "For Allah to compensate us for what we did not do during our life on Earth."
Then you go to surat Al Tor, this is surat number 52. And beginning of verse 17, another description of the Paradise of the Muslims. "Verily, the pious (righteous people, good people, good Muslims) will be in gardens (Paradise means garden, you see), and the delight, enjoying in that which their lord has bestowed on them. And their lord saved them from the torment of the blazing fire, eat (Allah is telling to the Muslims) and drink with happiness because of what you used to do."
Now .. if all good muslims are in paradise ...who will cook for them ? Infidel afghans I heard they cook excellent camel balls ... Salvation here is by works, not by faith, or not by grace. "They would recline on beds, arranged in ranks, and we shall marry them to fair women with wide, lovely eyes." Oh, how many?
If you go to the Hadis, it is said it is between 70 and 100 women for each man. Is that the eternal life we are looking to? Is that what we want to enjoy in the after life? Women with lovely, wide eyes? 70? 100? One of the writers in Egypt wrote an article, one day, and he said, "Listen, if any Muslim will marry 70 or 100 women in heaven, in Paradise I mean, I am sorry, then he will be occupied from morning to evening to them. He will not have time to think about spiritual things, about God, about anything. Women around him..." And then he said, in a mocking way, "One woman is enough to this terrible life? You want hundred of them?" But this is the Muslim anticipating. When they die, they want milk, pure water, they don't have pure water, plenty of pure water; they have gas in Saudi Arabia, but not pure water, not easy, you see, milk, wine, and pure water. Women with wide, lovely eyes, and that is all of it.
And the most important thing is that man will sleep with these 70 or 100 women each day, and the next day they will turn to be virgins again. How come? This is what they say, that they will be virgins again, and again, and again. What kind of imagination is that, and what kind of paradise is that? And the question I ask is, "Well, all right. Men, you will enjoy 70 women. What about women? How many men they will they enjoy? Or is paradise for men only?? So women is sex slaves?? There is no good muslim women and muslim women has no paradise but being sex slavesSo, when you go and read the Quran, you will find out that the paradise of Islam is a sensual paradise. It is not a spiritual paradise......

The quran is stuck in 7th century arabia. ..that is why all his promises seem to center on what a 7th century man would want.. milk, honey, wine, date fruits and women.. some hadiths even say the men will have gen.italias that will never bend...nothing on spirituality. .

That sounds uncomfortable. .

Mohammed said anything to win over men for his jihad..

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Paradise by Trizyd(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2015
tartar9:
you haven't answered my question and I typed my comment laughing
I Gave You An Answer, I Said He Has Eternal Life To Offer You. Am I Getting The Question Wrong?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Paradise by Nina4u(f): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2015
Muslims go deny do their thing ..u no go get a educated answer from them ..
Re: Muslim Paradise by basilico: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2015
This is what all mosques teach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEwHE4p1FX0

1 Like

Re: Muslim Paradise by Nina4u(f): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Muslims live in a fantasy world not reality
Re: Muslim Paradise by Nina4u(f): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nina4u:
Muslims live in a fantasy world not reality
hahaha u got that right

1 Like

Re: Muslim Paradise by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Muslim paradise make sense die grin...
One person will shag 8 hotties at once
(Perfect sense)

Christian paradise?
Boring as _fuck
No vagina activity, no wine drinking, no MILFs, nothing!

Just gay looking caucasians wearing white robes singing non stop like orangutan on heat

I prefer the muslim paradise grin
Re: Muslim Paradise by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Umm any info on how Buddhist paradise is gonna look like?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Paradise by Nina4u(f): 4:51pm On May 16, 2017
parisbookaddict:

The quran is stuck in 7th century arabia. ..that is why all his promises seem to center on what a 7th century man would want.. milk, honey, wine, date fruits and women.. some hadiths even say the men will have gen.italias that will never bend...nothing on spirituality. .

That sounds uncomfortable. .

Mohammed said anything to win over men for his jihad..
correct
Re: Muslim Paradise by Nina4u(f): 4:51pm On May 16, 2017
Umm any info on how Buddhist paradise is gonna look like?

hahahaha not a clue but I could find out grin

(1) (Reply)

Exposing Bible Corruption / Uma Ukpai: My 98-year-old Mother Wants Me To Buy Her Jeeps / Pls Stop Worshipping Me. Robert Powell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.