Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Pls Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help (741 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by Stanleyafam(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Please o, couples in the house, do you pray at night before going to bed and later have sex or do you have sex before the night prayers..
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
is SEX a SIN? you need to purge yourself of unbiblical doctrines.. why did God create man and asked him to fill the earth.. you can have sex before or after prayers.. if you feel guilt then you are just like Adam and Eve, you have committed sins you are ashamed of therefore you must pray and wait a couple of days befor ehaving sex
Re: Pls Help by yanabasee(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
voltron:
is SEX a SIN? you need to purge yourself of unbiblical doctrines.. why did God create man and asked him to fill the earth.. you can have sex before or after prayers.. if you feel guilt then you are just like Adam and Eve, you have committed sins you are ashamed of therefore you must pray and wait a couple of days befor ehaving sex

Purrfect reply!
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Do much stüpidity on this website .
I just can't keep up.
Re: Pls Help by edwife(f): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chillisauce:
I just can't keep up.

gringrin
Re: Pls Help by damiso(f): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chillisauce:
I just can't keep up.

grin grin grin grin

See question ..
Re: Pls Help by yomi007k(m): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
We pray n have sex simultaneously..... grin

I call it spiritual seduction.
Re: Pls Help by akinloluwao: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
It depends on the mood oh, as far as you are married you can do anyhow, but I love to pray first. We do our night prayer in the sitting room around 9:30-10pm. If God sef dey see you on top of your wife, He will just smile and say dat's my son, ride on.. May God forgive me ooh

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Naija And Hustling! / How To Hire A Nanny Who Won't Hit On Your Spouse / See How My Fantasy Life Destroyed My Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.