Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program (54038 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Application Still Open For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program / Kerry Group Situational Judgment Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Shinelle(f): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
DSSHQ:
I didn't know there was a thread for this recruitment here.Got and invite for verbal test after my numeracy test.I don't seem to understand the number of online test we will be writing. I applied for Operations.

Same here... I've been invited for verbal
no idea how it's gonna be or how many more are to come cos from responses just a few of us have written any tests... this kerry is different
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Tolz451: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Samchuky:

Please, how long did it take you to complete the SJT?

It wasn't timed.

But its 18 questions

You could finish in 30 mins depending on your speed.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by dazzlingd(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is this job open to Nigeria
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by mcpat(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
dazzlingd:
Is this job open to Nigeria

Does your url read 'ghanaland.com'

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by DSSHQ: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
SHL as well too.
Shinelle:

no idea how it's gonna be or how many more are to come cos from responses just a few of us have written any tests... this kerry is different
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Samchuky(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
20mins. To 25 mins
Thank you very much.
Tolz451:

It wasn't timed.
But its 18 questions
You could finish in 30 mins depending on your speed.
Thank you. I really appreciate
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Noblejkz(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
My SJT was 20 questions. Did mine today and wasn't timed.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
embarassed
Iv written d SJT and got invite for numeracy. I did all I can, from cafe to cafe cos my system resolutn wasn't compatible. Can u sit for me pls?

Shinelle:

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by lantessy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
parrygee:
embarassed
Iv written d SJT and got invite for numeracy. I did all I can, from cafe to cafe cos my system resolutn wasn't compatible. Can u sit for me pls?

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yep. Can u assist pls?

lantessy:

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2015
Anybody with their support email should post it. Did my SJT over a week ago. No response yet.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Temitayoswt: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

As in ehn using phone made it more frustrating. I just abandoned it at a point. Asking for all my undergraduate subjects and their grades kilode. I'm tired mhen.
jus chose @ random one course per Level i.e yr 1-5 and enter ur grade n dt course.. for the overall grade:for ur first yr enter either first class or second class upper etc as d case maybe.enter d overall grade u av @ d end of' each level up to yr five..I hope D's help
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by lamash: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Did d sj test on friday yet to hear from them..all.is well ooo
Checked my application status and it was "your application is under consideration"
God dey
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by abimic(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
lamash:
Did d sj test on friday yet to hear from them..all.is well ooo
Checked my application status and it was "your application is under consideration"
God dey
Same thing with me too.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by SSpeter(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
I applied for procurement....i don even forget when I write SjT.....no mail numerical.... undecided
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by soulhighman(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2015
DSSHQ:
SHL as well too.
Pls, I just did the numeracy around 3:am midnight today. But unlike the case of the SJT in which I which I was sent an acknowledgement msg that I have written the test, I havent received any msg after I submitted my numeracy.
Did they send you any message after you finished your numeracy? I mean, before you were invited for verbal.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by raph4: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Shinelle:

I have seen their recruitment format somewhere.... if you are successful with the verbal, you will be called to fix a date for your own interview. The interview could either be face to face or a telephone interview. Heard lots of questions would be asked in the interview... but basically you have to know as much as you can about the company and maybe current global issues. After that, if successful... you would be invited to the assessment center (AC) and if successful in all the assessments that would be conducted there, you would be given an offer.

As for me presently i have completed the numerical stage but still awaiting a response from them as per the verbal test. Also i want to ask, how long did it take for yoou to get a response from them to do your verbal after writing the numerical test?

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by SSpeter(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2015
Shinelle:

this babe na you dey hoti hoti abi?...I dey observe you, for shell, workforce nd kerry G......you dey ace well....viewing you in 5D......carry rope tie ur waist join ma own so that....you go dey carry me along undecided
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Shinelle(f): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2015
raph4:

I have seen their recruitment format somewhere.... if you are successful with the verbal, you will be called to fix a date for your own interview. The interview could either be face to face or a telephone interview. Heard lots of questions would be asked in the interview... but basically you have to know as much as you can about the company and maybe current global issues. After that, if successful... you would be invited to the assessment center (AC) and if successful in all the assessments that would be conducted there, you would be given an offer.

As for me presently i have completed the numerical stage but still awaiting a response from them as per the verbal test. Also i want to ask, how long did it take for yoou to get a response from them to do your verbal after writing the numerical test?

thanks alot for your response.

I took the Numeracy around midnight and got a link for verbal at about 2 pm the of the same day.. so about 14 hrs interval..

Hope this helps..
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Shinelle(f): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2015
SSpeter:
this babe na you dey hoti hoti abi?...I dey observe you, for shell, workforce nd kerry G......you dey ace well....viewing you in 5D......carry rope tie ur waist join ma own so that....you go dey carry me along undecided

lol... How I go do naw?..
Job hunt in itself is a Job..

May God help us all oo...

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by DSSHQ: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2015
They didn't send me any acknowledgment message.I just received the invite for verbal one hour later. I believe it will come.I just received an email informing me that I have progressed to the video interview stage
soulhighman:

Pls, I just did the numeracy around 3:am midnight today. But unlike the case of the SJT in which I which I was sent an acknowledgement msg that I have written the test, I havent received any msg after I submitted my numeracy.
Did they send you any message after you finished your numeracy? I mean, before you were invited for verbal.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Shinelle(f): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2015
raph4:

you were right...
just got this too!

Dear Shinelle**

Thank you for your application to the Kerry Graduate programme, I am emailing you with an update on the timeframes for the recruitment process. 

Congratulations, your application has been successfully progressed through the testing stage. You will be invited through to the next stage of the process, a video interview, in the next two weeks. 

Following your successful completion of the video interview, the final stage of the process will be an Assessment centre taking place from December onwards.

In the meantime, you can find out more about the graduate programme, events we are attending and hints and tips on the application process on our facebook page - follow us now at https://www.facebook.com/Kerry.Group.Graduate.Recruitment

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by mcpat(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2015
Good Morning, I received a regret mail this morning after my SJT, I applied for Engineering. Everybody I know who applied for the same option also got a regret mail this morning.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Bespiel: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2015
mcpat:
Good Morning, I received a regret mail this morning after my SJT, I applied for Engineering. Everybody I know who applied for the same option also got a regret mail this morning.

you are correct......seems Engineering won't be considered this year?
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Bespiel: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2015
Shinelle...nice to see you progress. What role did you apply to?
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by mcpat(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bespiel:

They for kukuma merge us with Operations na.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by soulhighman(m): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
DSSHQ:
They didn't send me any acknowledgment message.I just received the invite for verbal one hour later. I believe it will come.I just received an email informing me that I have progressed to the video interview state
Wow, happy for you. As for my nunerical, I dont know if i did wel, maybe that's why I've not been invited for verbal. My first numerical tho, as per aptitude tests are concerned, I hope to keep improving.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by soulhighman(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Finally saw the message they have for me now, when I tracked my application on their website.
Dear Sulaimon, Thank you for your application to join Kerry Group. We regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful. Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with any feedback at this stage due to the large volume of applications. We will keep your application on file and may be in contact with you should a future vacancy arise that matches your profile. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Kerry Group and wish you all the best for your future career. Kind regards Kerry Group Graduate Recruitment Team
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Shinelle(f): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bespiel:
Shinelle...nice to see you progress. What role did you apply to?
Thanks, Applied to Accounting and Finance role.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by DSSHQ: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
soulhighman:

Wow, happy for you. As for my nunerical, I dont know if i did wel, maybe that's why I've not been invited for verbal. My first numerical tho, as per aptitude tests are concerned, I hope to keep improving.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by makhu007: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bespiel:

Thats not true bro..I applied for engineering role, did numerical at abt 1am n got verbal test invite at 10:30am.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Cersei: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Is it too late to apply seeing as some people are already at the interview stage.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid / Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report / West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61