Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program (53889 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Application Still Open For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program / Kerry Group Situational Judgment Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
ignis:
Should I apply?
why not?
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by AltarBoy1: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
ignis:
Should I apply?
lol.... this one na question for amadioha.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by exotiqueify(f): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
amicable09:

Biko Ify don't ma'am me yet, I'm still a young lady wink. An African woman go say, I be lady o/Singing in Fela's voice/

cheesy cheesy cheesy Yes honey, i guessed as much....don't mind d ma'am, i use it for young chics too......A sign of respect don't u think? wink

1 Like

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by karleone(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Adehorze:

Yes i did and dis is it below.

Dear

Thank you for your application to join Kerry Group. We are pleased to confirm the safe receipt of your application, which is now under consideration. Please look out for an e-mail from Kerry Group informing you of the progress of your application.

To access your application, please visit : http://kerrygraduates.gtisolutions.co.uk/
If you need to make changes to your contact details at any stage, please update them through the system.

Kind regards

Kerry Group
Graduate Recruitment Team

The browse CV box is not opening in my own. Did you encounter such? If yes, how did you overcome it?
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by lantessy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
karleone:

The browse CV box is not opening in my own. Did you encounter such? If yes, how did you overcome it?
Are you using phone? Are you using opera? If yes, try another browser
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by karleone(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Even after filling the below pictured section, I still get the message highlighted in red. What am I expected to do? @anyone who has successfully completed his/her own

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by karleone(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
lantessy:
Are you using phone? Are you using opera? If yes, try another browser
Yes, but I'm using my phone browser.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Harmvirus(f): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Finally applied after having some difficulties. The application sef na die but Baba God pass dem

3 Likes

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Harmvirus(f): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
karleone:
Even after filling the below pictured section, I still get the message highlighted in red. What am I expected to do? @anyone who has successfully completed his/her own

Add A level qualification By clicking on the "add new qualification" at the right hand corner
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by eseh1(f): 12:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Pls wat is required for details of module in degree. I dnt understand
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 5:55am On Nov 07, 2015
eseh1:
Pls wat is required for details of module in degree. I dnt understand
module is lke what the course entails....for example an english graduate module for the first year might be poetry,syntax or the likes..just break down your courses into four years and put them there ...no mnd them...alsoe put your gp as you scored in your first year to four years..if you can't remember them..as long as you know wat you graduated with,split it into four and put them into the box....for example if you graduated with a 4.0 gp...just put 3.9,4.1,3.8 nd 4.2

3 Likes

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by ItsTime4me(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2015
How much dem fit pay sef?
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by AltarBoy1: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2015
ItsTime4me:
How much dem fit pay sef?
First apply before asking for pay.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
just got this message now..for those of you who applied please check your mail

Dear xxxxxx,

You have been invited to sit an online situational judgment test.

Please access your application at http://kerrygraduates.gtisolutions.co.uk/ where you will be able to take the test. Full instructions for completing the test are included on the site, including details of any browser requirements, so please ensure to read these carefully before starting your test.

Please complete the test within 72 hours.

Kind regards

Genevieve & Hardeep
Kerry Group Graduate Recruitment Team

3 Likes

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Harmvirus(f): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
I got the mail too
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Harmvirus:
I got the mail too
I have finished mine...omo it was great ,but those guys get sense...it was tough...God Win
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by truvine(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
module is lke what the course entails....for example an english graduate module for the first year might be poetry,syntax or the likes..just break down your courses into four years and put them there ...no mnd them...alsoe put your gp as you scored in your first year to four years..if you can't remember them..as long as you know wat you graduated with,split it into four and put them into the box....for example if you graduated with a 4.0 gp...just put 3.9,4.1,3.8 nd 4.2

I like you.
your a true Nigerian
a website that cant speak, cant be wiser than us.
from were will i even remember all those course title and code self grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Harmvirus:
I got the mail too
From shell to kerry we dey the hustle together my sister.
We'll surely move to the permanent site soon.
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
truvine:

I like you.
your a true Nigerian
a website that cant speak, cant be wiser than us.
from were will i even remember all those course title and code self grin
lolz......just remember some of the courses you did in school and insert it...thats what i did...dem don send me the online test sef...no be here o...but i deal with am...do yours fast fast ..make we enjoy for kerry

2 Likes

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Youpele52: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
lolz......just remember some of the courses you did in school and insert it...thats what i did...dem don send me the online test sef...no be here o...but i deal with am...do yours fast fast ..make we enjoy for kerry

How's the test like and is it timed?
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Youpele52:

How's the test like and is it timed?
not timed at all,but tricky,twenty question,but you must do the test in the next 3 days or else.......i finished in like 15 minutes...omo na idea we dey use sha...you will be ask the one that will be most likely to do and the least likely to do in situations among your fellow graduates employees and your manager....waitin for theier response sha..God dey

2 Likes

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
judging by the number of views....its like people are more interested in shell than this Kerry,if i were them i wont put all my eggs in one basket...only God knows which one will pay

2 Likes

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Was there any numeric or logic based question? Or was it just decision making?
babyfaceafrica:
not timed at all,but tricky,twenty question,but you must do the test in the next 3 days or else.......i finished in like 15 minutes...omo na idea we dey use sha...you will be ask the one that will be most likely to do and the least likely to do in situations among your fellow graduates employees and your manager....waitin for theier response sha..God dey
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
kvng:
Was there any numeric or logic based question? Or was it just decision making?
no maths...at least for naw...all decision making ...they want to evaluate your judgement sense,your team work,your leadership role.........let me just advice you....there is no fast rule in this,try to be a leader and also learn to listen to your subordinates and learn to be loyal.......wish us all the best

3 Likes

Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by engrrichie92(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
no maths...at least for naw...all decision making ...they want to evaluate your judgement sense,your team work,your leadership role.........let me just advice you....there is no fast rule in this,try to be a leader and also learn to listen to your subordinates and learn to be loyal.......wish us all the best

so did you pass?
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
engrrichie92:

so did you pass?
i no know o....when i check my status ..it just stated dere that online test taken...
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by engrrichie92(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
i no know o....when i check my status ..it just stated dere that online test taken...
kk now..I should take mine this night
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Harmvirus(f): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

From shell to kerry we dey the hustle together my sister.
We'll surely move to the permanent site soon.

Lol! Amen ooooo
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Harmvirus(f): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I have finished mine...omo it was great ,but those guys get sense...it was tough...God Win

Okay will try and take mine tonight or tommorrow
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by babyfaceafrica: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Harmvirus:

Okay will try and take mine tonight or tommorrow
wish you the best
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Samguine: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin
Re: Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program by Harmvirus(f): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
wish you the best
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid / What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.