Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,072 members, 7,838,709 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Fela Kuti: Did This Really Happen - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fela Kuti: Did This Really Happen (660 Views)

Fela Kuti: 15 Year Anniversary: Your Favourite Fela Lyrics And Quotes Here / Why Femi Kuti Did Not Attend The 2010 Grammy Awards / Fela Ramsome Kuti Did Not Spare Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Kuti: Did This Really Happen by baani(m): 1:36am On May 13, 2009
Now, me am a fela kuti fan, i can say that i have alot of works and listen to alot of songs done by the great egba mi eda himself, but something bothers me and i want to know if the great man himself could have added some juice to his music, if your a fan like me have u listen to JUST LIKE THAT. He claims that a certain Professor Hindu and his companion Brother Okon came to his shrine killed a man and rose this same man on the third day
Now i know that its only christ that has been able to accomplish that, but landers if you were there or you someone that was there please come and share with us what went down on that day
Re: Fela Kuti: Did This Really Happen by Krayola(m): 2:38am On May 13, 2009
Never heard that song .

How come you believe Christ did that but not the guy in Fela's story? If one man can not possibly do that, how would another?
Re: Fela Kuti: Did This Really Happen by tolala(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2009
kray, whatever i could have said u re mad but heyy wont risk beign banned from NL.pls watch wat u say about my sweet jesus.am so feeling his presence i my life right now.maybe if u believe in him he would wake all the dead in ur life like ur academics,social life,joblessness etc, damn am passionate about jah!
Re: Fela Kuti: Did This Really Happen by rockyfela(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2009
yea he was more than a man. he was the son of God, so i dont think u used the exact words. Pardon me if ur religion is different but Its Jesus u r talking about. He is the saviour of the world. My saviour.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Real! / Are U Upcoming Gospel Artist?want Ur Video Aired In Ohtv Inlondon?hit Me Up / Who Is D Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.