Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Not A Curse; The Evil You Decree On Someone Is Coming Back To You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not A Curse; The Evil You Decree On Someone Is Coming Back To You (754 Views)

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / Please Help...is It A Curse To Earn More Than Your Husband? / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not A Curse; The Evil You Decree On Someone Is Coming Back To You by bamac(m): 6:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Destiny can only be delayed and not killed.

Just be ready to fail woefully if you think you can determine other people's downfall, sooner or later, your evil thought or decree will come back to you.

The only through way you can be successful is if you decree success unto others and when you are happy for those that success are smiling at.

What ever you sow you shall reap. You cannot sow beans and expect to dig gold from the same spot.

The good thing is that so many times your curse is a prayer to the person you are directing it to because God has a reason for your course to see daylight.

You will be amazed that at the end, your curse is a blessing in disguise for the person you have directed it to.

But, the earlier you realise that when you poke a finger at someone, the remaining four are pointing back at you the better.

The above implies that whatever you decree onto a person your share of it is 80%, So, if you think you are on the right part, just keep moving, if not, you'd better change your ways.

Source:
http://www.bamisepeters.com/2015/11/not-curse-evil-you-decree-on-someone-is.html
Re: Not A Curse; The Evil You Decree On Someone Is Coming Back To You by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2015
When you point a finger at someone, 3 fingers are pointing at you back and the thumb is there to testify against you at the due time. Thanks for sharing Op.
Re: Not A Curse; The Evil You Decree On Someone Is Coming Back To You by mrhipup(m): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2015
fact
Re: Not A Curse; The Evil You Decree On Someone Is Coming Back To You by Prec1ous(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2015
So someone scams you or takes your property forcefully.

Are you telling me now that the evil you wish them will come to back to you.

I see that you lack real life experience and you just want to populate your blog with posts and get cheap traffic.
Re: Not A Curse; The Evil You Decree On Someone Is Coming Back To You by lilmax(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2015
Prec1ous:

I see that you lack real life experience and you just want to populate your blog with posts and get cheap traffic.

grin
Re: Not A Curse; The Evil You Decree On Someone Is Coming Back To You by bamac(m): 1:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Prec1ous:

not a good way to criticize, you can't even give solid example, that example you have given is not even related to what i have said... Please be calm to read and understand before you criticize... I did not spam so what you call popularizing my blog to get cheap traffic is even baseless and uncalled for please grow up sir!
Re: Not A Curse; The Evil You Decree On Someone Is Coming Back To You by bamac(m): 1:02am On Nov 09, 2015
modelmike7:
When you point a finger at someone, 3 fingers are pointing at you back and the thumb is there to testify against you at the due time. Thanks for sharing Op.
Re: Not A Curse; The Evil You Decree On Someone Is Coming Back To You by SAMBARRY: 6:54am On Nov 09, 2015
Osharo ejo wink
Re: Not A Curse; The Evil You Decree On Someone Is Coming Back To You by bamac(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Osharo ejo wink
grin[

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Parents & People Who Witness Your Birth Always See You As A Child.? / Photo Of The Day: See How Inmates Are Treated In Nigerian Prisons! / Amazing Photo Of First Daughters Of Five Generations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.