Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Scam Alert: Beware Of Bet9ja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert: Beware Of Bet9ja (6188 Views)

How Can I Become An Agent Of Bet9ja? / Beware Of Bet9ja / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: Beware Of Bet9ja by Dosinspector(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2015
Last 2weeks I decided to try a new betting company and I heard bet9ja is one of the best,so I decided to give it trial but it turned out that bet9ja online company is characterised with fraud and scams, I went to zenith bank and funded my bet9ja acct.The following saturday after that, I staked 1k and won 5K,I now placed order for withdrawal and its been 7days since I placed the order and I have not been paid,I have sent them mails upon mail and they kept assuring me that my acct will be credited,2days later my acct has not been credited and I having been sending them mails but they have stopped replying. PLS NOTE BET9JA is a scam betting company they are very insincere,Avoid them and Go for other betting companies.KC gaming Network is fraud personified

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Beware Of Bet9ja by needinfo: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2015
This days bet9ja is becoming some thing else. Lots of complaints about funding via atm and other means.if you take a stroll to their twitter page, you will see lots of complaints about funding without users account not credited for weeks.they will ask you to meet your bank for reversal. Thought atm funding online supposed to be automatic.

Worse is that their customer care service mails and phone number is zero. They don't respond via mails even if you send thousands of mails. Their phone line is a means to zap your airtime because you need to load up to 1k airtime to call them else all your cash will be zapped with their advert without any customer care to attend to you.

Ncc should look into this act and make all organization to stay clear from callertune advert that zapped airtime if they don't want to make it toll free. How can one call a customer care and their airtime will get exhausted just from their advert without picking the calls. Its not done abroad.

Bet9ja customer care sucks big time. This is one issues with most betting site. Very poor customer service. This leads to users having doubts whether to use your betting site if their complaints will not be attended to on time. Funding bet9ja is now a nightmare and customer care service is very poor.
Re: Scam Alert: Beware Of Bet9ja by Cwhyte(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Try www.accessBET.com tested and trusted
Re: Scam Alert: Beware Of Bet9ja by allanphash7(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Please kindly give me the mail you sent complaint to cos i have another issue which i played a game and one of the matches was postponed till now that the stupid bet9ja brought a result that the match has been played and that i lost out

Cc : lalasticlala
needinfo:
This days bet9ja is becoming some thing else. Lots of complaints about funding via atm and other means.if you take a stroll to their twitter page, you will see lots of complaints about funding without users account not credited for weeks.they will ask you to meet your bank for reversal. Thought atm funding online supposed to be automatic.

Worse is that their customer care service mails and phone number is zero. They don't respond via mails even if you send thousands of mails. Their phone line is a means to zap your airtime because you need to load up to 1k airtime to call them else all your cash will be zapped with their advert without any customer care to attend to you.

Ncc should look into this act and make all organization to stay clear from callertune advert that zapped airtime if they don't want to make it toll free. How can one call a customer care and their airtime will get exhausted just from their advert without picking the calls. Its not done abroad.

Bet9ja customer care sucks big time. This is one issues with most betting site. Very poor customer service. This leads to users having doubts whether to use your betting site if their complaints will not be attended to on time. Funding bet9ja is now a nightmare and customer care service is very poor.
Re: Scam Alert: Beware Of Bet9ja by Aybamdbay(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2016
The Same problem am facing here. i won 17k last week and dem neva send my money, as i speak, i have 10k in my ac bt am afraid to withdraw.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Paid More For Petrol, Kerosene, Gas In October – NBS / What Services Do You Offer? / Nigeria Spends Over $100m Annually To Import Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.