Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! (22457 Views)

No Punter Saw This Coming / Today's Safest Betting Tips With 99% Accuracy / Virtual Football Betting Strategy ( How I Make Constant #13,500 Daily #94,500 We (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Profkomolafe(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2015
keep it up bro. U re really doing a great job, we pray God see us tru.

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
smrtblg:
Ok I understand. You can just help share on facebook, Twiiter, google+ and tell people about the site. then we are even. Thanks to u guyz so far. u av been awesome.
no problem abt dat we are always wit u
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by donbenie(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Imagine1:
I found it difficult to comment into ur blog but let me drop my comments here Bro have been following ur thread ryt from day 1 thank God that u have started the great work keep it up bro,, am always wit u
I actually had the same issue but you can visit the site using Chrome Browser..

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by adahgold(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
I was thinking is ur 0.5 strategy why did u change? Countries r unpredictable u no that just my 2 cent.
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by donbenie(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
To all those with difficulty commenting I suggest you use Chrome Browser to open the site..
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
donbenie:
To all those with difficulty commenting I suggest you use Chrome Browser to open the site..
Alright tanks for the info.... In other news bet won ✅ for today wow

2 Likes

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by itunity007(m): 1:48am On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin grin day green pls wen is game 2 cumin out shocked
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Dfrenzy(m): 2:11am On Nov 18, 2015
Congratulations house. Although, I did not play the game myself, congrats to everyone anyway most especially Smrtblg.

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 4:12am On Nov 18, 2015
adahgold:
I was thinking is ur 0.5 strategy why did u change? Countries r unpredictable u no that just my 2 cent.
That is what we used. I'm not the only one predicting. There are many other punters. Check it well. https://smartsport247..com.ng/2015/11/spot-1-2000-to-2600.html?showComment=1447816299337#c1086430286443142778
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2015
smrtblg:
That is what we used. I'm not the only one predicting. There are many other punters. Check it well. https://smartsport247..com.ng/2015/11/spot-1-2000-to-2600.html?showComment=1447816299337#c1086430286443142778
kudos bro....following u bumber to bumber
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by destiro(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Op, thanks for ur wonderful revelation, though i intend to round up my 30 days journey in 2 weeks, God willing; and i'm on my day 5 stake 2day. My Watchword: Caution!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Lyrixkid: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2015
smrtblg:
This picture you are about to see is something that when you see it you will hit your head on the floor and wonder why you never thought of it. you can bet it with me, i'm not wrong. As a Nigerian, just imagine that it is not 20pounds but 200naira. to see the top secret, click the link and thank me later.... http://smartsport247..com.ng/2015/10/bet-safely-from-one-to-thirty-times-and.html
Bro how can I get in touch with you??
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2015
Any game today @operator
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2015
Some players just went back to their various clubs while others will be preparing to move today. For this reason, we may likely not play today. Even if it is over0.5goals. We should do our best to atleast, be careful. I'm sorry folks. But notwithstanding. Lets still be patient. Something may come out today. And has for my friend asking for my contact, just reach me through my gmail.
Incase you are that type that loves playing every day, you can still look up for our "10odds banker of the day". follow this link http://smartsport247..com.ng/2015/11/10-odds-banker-of-day.html but please don't use the money we are trying to build to play something else unless u av extra. Good day everyone
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by kayemjay(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2015
smrtblg:
Some players just went back to their various clubs while others will be preparing to move today. For this reason, we may likely not play today. Even if it is over0.5goals. We should do our best to atleast, be careful. I'm sorry folks. But notwithstanding. Lets still be patient. Something may come out today. And has for my friend asking for my contact, just reach me through my gmail.
Incase you are that type that loves playing every day, you can still look up for our "10odds banker of the day". follow this link http://smartsport247..com.ng/2015/11/10-odds-banker-of-day.html but please don't use the money we are trying to build to play something else unless u av extra. Good day everyone

Fantastic bro. I love your intelligence. I have been betting for years now but I have never thought of this. Safe betting is the BEST WAY to go. However, I feel that you should try and post this information on the site too.

Wonderful Job Bro.

So when should we expect to resume sir?

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Easyjay: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by tgmservice: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2015
U are very wise @smrtblg

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by tgmservice: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2015
U are very wise @smrtblg, I will join u guys 2morrow wasn't able to start yesterday due to money

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by taovilla: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2015
smrtblg:

OK boss.. thanks for yesterday game

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by tgmservice: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmmmmm COOKOROOKOOOOOO!!!
its tym to rise my fellow punters
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by foxzy(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Smartblog wake up...
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by taovilla: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
boss when is our rollover starting back
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
I'm really sorry for the delay in response. We are still on it. There should be match tomorrow.
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Abosi31(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bleep, I've been searching for this half of my life.
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Op yav ran away
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
No please. Still around. No light, no fuel to power my system. Its very painful I dissapointed everyone again. I went in search for fuel but its really scarce in my area. Everything has reason(s) but I promise u all, by God's grace, there should be match early tomorrow. Good evening everyone.

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Profkomolafe(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
smrtblg:
No please. Still around. No light, no fuel to power my system. Its very painful I dissapointed everyone again. I went in search for fuel but its really scarce in my area. Everything has reason(s) but I promise u all, by God's grace, there should be match early tomorrow. Good evening everyone.
chai! o.p, u dn mk me go spend my moni...... Anyhw, we will be xpectin u 2mao.
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by xbone2k6: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2015
any game for today?
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by flonso(f): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2015
Please Smrtblg, how do i follow you on your blog.. Continue the good work
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by flonso(f): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2015
Profkomolafe:
chai! o.p, u dn mk me go spend my moni...... Anyhw, we will be xpectin u 2mao.
Please Smrtblg , how do I follow you on your blog? You are doing good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday / List Uncapped in-form Players Keshi Should Call-up / Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.