Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Virtual Football Betting Strategy ( How I Make Constant #13,500 Daily #94,500 We - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Virtual Football Betting Strategy ( How I Make Constant #13,500 Daily #94,500 We (26617 Views)

Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard / My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... / How To Predict And Win Virtual Football League (vfl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Football Betting Strategy ( How I Make Constant #13,500 Daily #94,500 We by kennyfol2000: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello Guys and welcome to my post on how to be making #13,500 Daily #94,500 Weekly and #405,000 Playing VFL as am doing... My virtual football betting strategy is a strategy i discovered myself and am going to be unveiling some to you guys.... Some so called gurus in football betting might say its impossible to make #13,500 constant daily on VFL but to those that knows me well, you all know i don't gamble but do business betting and strategy.. I simply do things in a different way and this is what have been helping me to succeed in betting business...

Before i go fully into Virtual football, let me show you guys more examples of the strategy i gave in my LAST POST ON My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #7,500 ($37) Daily, #75,000 ($375) Weekly and #300,000 ($1500) Monthly betting on Live Match . I gave some live examples of 1 strategy, but for those that are still not clear, let me quickly give another example....
Like i mentioned in the post, the strategy is simply following some logical principles which are

1. Always go for the
HOME TEAM
2. The HOME TEAM ODD must be in between 1.40 to 2.00
3. The HOME TEAM ODD must be Smaller to the AWAY TEAM ODD

Those are the three simple strategy one need to follow and below are the games i played on 7th of December... NOTE: Am writing this post on the 8th of December, 2015.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tuesday, 8 December 2015
Virtual Football Betting Strategy ( How I Make Constant #13,500 Daily #94,500 Weekly and #405,000 Playing VFL )
at 8:36 am Posted by Afolabi Kehinde Labels: Internet Marketing, Online business, Virtual Football Betting

8 0 Stumble0 10
Hello Guys and welcome to my post on how to be making #13,500 Daily #94,500 Weekly and #405,000 Playing VFL as am doing... My virtual football betting strategy is a strategy i discovered myself and am going to be unveiling some to you guys.... Some so called gurus in football betting might say its impossible to make #13,500 constant daily on VFL but to those that knows me well, you all know i don't gamble but do business betting and strategy.. I simply do things in a different way and this is what have been helping me to succeed in betting business...

Before i go fully into Virtual football, let me show you guys more examples of the strategy i gave in my LAST POST ON My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #7,500 ($37) Daily, #75,000 ($375) Weekly and #300,000 ($1500) Monthly betting on Live Match . I gave some live examples of 1 strategy, but for those that are still not clear, let me quickly give another example....
Like i mentioned in the post, the strategy is simply following some logical principles which are

1. Always go for the
HOME TEAM
2. The HOME TEAM ODD must be in between 1.40 to 2.00
3. The HOME TEAM ODD must be Smaller to the AWAY TEAM ODD

Those are the three simple strategy one need to follow and below are the games i played on 7th of December... NOTE: Am writing this post on the 8th of December, 2015.

The first Match I Played

The second match I played which i lose

The Third Match I Played

The fouth match i played for the one i lose ( The second match )

The last one I played making me to see 4 target yesterday...

NOTE: I played three matches at almost the same time

Played Deportes Temuco at 12:00 and U.Sucre at 12:30 and Ind.Medellin at 1:30

Deportes Temuco and Ind.Medellin won and U.Sucre lose...
The Next match available was Paykan at 11:30 am but i also lose it..
I now played the next match which is Slavia Sofia at 1:00pm and i won...

WON my three target for the day......

I hope you get those pictures up there... TO read More about the Live Football Strategy Kindly click HERE AND HERE AND HERE for the First, Second and Third Posts Respectively...

NOW To What we are here for today...

VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING (VFL )

To be successful in virtual betting, you need to know how to use the Almighty Formula perfectly and fast as this is virtual, you only have 1 mint 30 seconds to do your calculation... I already said all you need to know about Discipline and Almighty Formula in my previous posts.. So if you want to play virtual, i urge you to please go back and read the post... One thing about virtual is that, It is very fast and easy to make it on virtual and at the same time, it can give hyper tention or even kill someone if not careful and discipline but dont worry, i will give you all you need to know when it comes to Virtual...

Now that the basic stuff is behind us, let’s jump into the real fun and let’s learn how to make money at virtual football betting.

First of all, what is “Virtual Sports Betting?” it’s very simple. Since a couple of Years, many betting sites both Nigeria and abroad are now offering this new kind of online betting. This is a very new concept. In fact, this is the same thing as betting on a real live matches but instead now waiting for the outcome and then waiting for next week to place another bet on your favorite team, you can do it every 90 seconds!

At virtual sports betting, a week of plays last for only 90 second. And you’ll play a complete season every hour for Abroad betting sites like bet365 and Ladbrokes and every Two Hours for Nigeria betting sites. So, you can play 24 seasons a day. This is over 918 weeks of football every day!

Imagine when you know a very good strategy and formula; You can make a fortune because usually, it should take 24 years to achieve the same results. Now, like I said before, more and more betting sites enter this field and they offer this opportunity to their clients. For this post, Am only going to base on Nigeria Virtual, maybe i will write on the foreign betting site later.... Almost if not all Nigeria betting sites offer these kind of betting but am going to base only on TWO...
- See more at: http://www.breakthroughwithken.com/2015/12/virtual-football-betting-strategy-how-i.html#sthash.ecHS17vl.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: Virtual Football Betting Strategy ( How I Make Constant #13,500 Daily #94,500 We by Stc4real(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20
So how possible do one get this knowledge of yours?

(1) (Reply)

Winners Of African Player Of The Year Award From 1992 To Present (Photos) / AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week / Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.