Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Neva Esperredit - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Neva Esperredit (3021 Views)

U Neva Dey Make Free Cal 4 Wasap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Neva Esperredit by Chikote(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
So this morning, I just thought to check out my systems update to see if there's anything new. Honestly, I didn't expect to see anything new. It was almost even somewhat out of mockery. Getting to see something impressive from Tecno. On clicking to refresh, I got an update. I never expected to see one. Downloaded and installed it.

No regrets so far. I now get H+ on mobile data, my UI has impressively become a lot more beautiful. Looks like RAM optimization has even improved. Doesn't look to me like the lollipop blootware would be boring afterall. And important of all, notification problems, particularly whatsapp and BBM have been fixed.

I couldn't wait to share. Check for update too, download and install. Help me look to see I'm not alone in this. grin wink

Yes! I play clash of kings too.

Re: I Neva Esperredit by Frontier2: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good to know, it's good that Tecno camon C8 is receiving constant system optimisation.
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Frontier2:
Good to know, it's good that Tecno camon C8 is receiving constant system optimisation.
Chikote:
So this morning, I just thought to check out my systems update to see if there's anything new. Honestly, I didn't expect to see anything new. It was almost even somewhat out of mockery. Getting to see something impressive from Tecno. On clicking to refresh, I got an update. I never expected to see one. Downloaded and installed it.
No regrets so far. I now get H+ on mobile data, my UI has impressively become a lot more beautiful. Looks like RAM optimization has even improved. Doesn't look to me like the lollipop blootware would be boring afterall.
I couldn't wait to share. Check for update too, download and install. Help me look to see I'm not alone in this. grin wink
Yes! I play clash of kings too.
Frontier2:

Talking to yourself is a sign of mental illness.

4 Likes

Re: I Neva Esperredit by fourlake4(f): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lol. I love clash of kings too. Such an addictive game. Part of the reason I even got the Camon. The display makes the game really enjoyable.
Re: I Neva Esperredit by easrael(f): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
What phone is this really? I know Tecno phones aint perfect but readily well and good for the eryday peeps
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Wandeabbas: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yaaa. Me too but I prefer clash of clans. I'm yet to download this update but it looks really clean. Does it only work for the Camon?
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
easrael:
What phone is this really?
fourlake4:
Lol. I love clash of kings too. Study to do an addictive game. Part of the reason I even got the Camon. The display makes the game really enjoyable.
Wandeabbas:
Yaaa. Me too but I prefer clash of clans. I'm yet to download this update but it looks really clean. Does it only work for the Camon?
fourlake4:
Lol. I love clash of kings too. Study to do an addictive game. Part of the reason I even got the Camon. The display makes the game really enjoyable.
Samefag.
How many accounts do you have, man?

3 Likes

Re: I Neva Esperredit by easrael(f): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Karmanaut:

Samefag.
How many accounts do you have, man?

Please do not associate me with any other person! I'm not a bot! Check my signature and my profile well!

You are just monitoring me across NL! I still made FP yesterday and you may want to know that...

I am a tecno fan does not equate to working for tecno!
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Chikote(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Karmanaut:

Talking to yourself is a sign of mental illness.

Dude! Don't include me in your paranoid delusion. Stay off my radar. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Neva Esperredit by Chikote(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
easrael:
What phone is this really?

It's the Tecno Camon C8 sir.
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Chikote(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
fourlake4:
Lol. I love clash of kings too. Such an addictive game. Part of the reason I even got the Camon. The display makes the game really enjoyable.

Well... I didn't get the phone for this cause. But I really do enjoy playing the game mehn. It's ranking as my top used app. Started last month, I'm in Lord level 17, Castle level 14.

What's yours?
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
easrael:

Please do not associate me with any other person! I'm not a bot! Check my signature and my profile well!
You're not a bot but a Tecno shill.

You are just monitoring me across NL! I still made FP yesterday and you may want to know that...
I don't see how that concerns me.
You can deposit it in the bank if itself that valuable to you.
Just screenshot the thread, print it out, then take it to the bank.

1 Like

Re: I Neva Esperredit by itsfarnas(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
I hardly update my phone due to lack of a stable network. But I think I may just get this once I have wifi. Did you use your normal data to download it?
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chikote:

Dude! Don't include me in your paranoid delusion. Stay off my radar. Thank you.
Quickly, log in to your other account and reply! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Neva Esperredit by Chikote(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Karmanaut:

Quickly, log in to your other account and reply! smiley

I wouldn't be surprised you have other accounts. It would only take one that has ever gone through such stress to know such is possible. How exactly do you know such is possible?
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Chikote(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
itsfarnas:
I hardly update my phone due to lack of a stable network. But I think I may just get this once I have wifi. Did you use your normal data to download it?

Yep! I used normal data. Psiphon cheat sef. I was scared it would disconnect but it didn't. See the screenshots I shared.
Re: I Neva Esperredit by ogashakiru(m): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Too many jobless people on Nairaland sha. This is a constructive post and may help some people enjoy their phones better. Why are people always insulting Tecno?! my two kobos
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chikote:

I wouldn't be surprised you have other accounts. It would only take one that has ever gone through such stress to know such is possible. How exactly do you know such is possible?
So you finally admit.
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
ogashakiru:
Too many jobless people on Nairaland sha. This is a constructive post and may help some people enjoy their phones better. Why are people always insulting Tecno?! my two kobos
undecided
Yet another account.
You no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: I Neva Esperredit by Chikote(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Karmanaut:

So you finally admit.

Don't act retarded my nigga... Answer the question. Thank you.
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chikote:

Don't act retarded my nigga... Answer the question. Thank you.
Re: I Neva Esperredit by fourlake4(f): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
I'm on lord level 11. But I'm stuck on Castle Level 9 lol
Chikote:

Well... I didn't get the phone for this cause. But I really do enjoy playing the game mehn. It's ranking as my top used app. Started last month, I'm in Lord level 17, Castle level 14.

What's yours?
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Chikote(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Karmanaut:

Exactly! Retard.
Run along.
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Chikote(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
fourlake4:
I'm on lord level 11. But I'm stuck on Castle Level 9 lol

Haha! I can give you tutorials though
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Tizzie: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
This is a nice development For camon 8 users. This should fix a whole lot
Re: I Neva Esperredit by daphid25(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
A good step in the right direction. The phone is now faster than before
Re: I Neva Esperredit by mosjames: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wow, lemme goan update mine too
Hope it won't consume alot of data
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
fourlake4:
Chikote:

Haha! I can give you tutorials though

Clash of kings, kingdom 487
Alliance : Dark Forces Team
Lord Name: The Genesis.
Lord Level: 30
Castle level: 20.
Lprd Power: 1.5mil

I whooped the Chinese so hard, they had to join my alliance!

#Addict!
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Emeka71(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
But would all that require data connection?
Re: I Neva Esperredit by easrael(f): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Karmanaut:

You're not a bot but a Tecno shill.

I don't see how that concerns me.
You can deposit it in the bank if itself that valuable to you.
Just screenshot the thread, print it out, then take it to the bank.

What's a shill?
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Xhaka(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Emeka71:
But would all that require data connection?
Yeah
Mine was like 70MB or so undecided
Re: I Neva Esperredit by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
easrael:

What's a shill?
Look in the mirror, senpai.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Important: What Third Party Data Resellers Didn't Tell You / Revealed! You Sold Your Android Phone? You May Have Sold Yourself Too / Its Official: I'm Porting From MTN To GLO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.