Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Ventriloquist & the Blonde - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Ventriloquist & the Blonde (1289 Views)

The Businessman And The Blonde / The Instructor And The Blonde / The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ventriloquist & the Blonde by vizion: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2005
A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small club in Alabama. With his dummy on his knee, he's going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair.

"I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person...because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against, not only blondes, but women in general, and all in the name of humor!"

The ventriloquist is extremely embarrassed and begins to apologize, when the blonde yells, "You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little smartmouth on your knee."
Re: The Ventriloquist & the Blonde by jenny247(f): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2005
I said it before and I'll say it again, Blondes are dumb! lipsrsealed
Re: The Ventriloquist & the Blonde by Scorpio(f): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Ventriloquist & the Blonde by Rolly: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2005
these blondes are really dumb!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Ventriloquist & the Blonde by fabian(f): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2005
Hehehehe!
Re: The Ventriloquist & the Blonde by Bolarge(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2007
Buhahahahahahahhahahahah!!!!! grin
OMG! Blondes are in real deep sh*t on this freaking planet! grin
Re: The Ventriloquist & the Blonde by femionasan(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2007
Real deep shit llllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ain't It Funny? / Much Better / Naija Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.