Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes (4537 Views)

The Businessman And The Blonde / The Instructor And The Blonde / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes by snthesis(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2011
‎​

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little yellow bug and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde.

The blonde cop asked to see the blonde's driver's license.

She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. ‘What does it look like?' she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, ‘It's square and it has your picture on it.’

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it, and handed it to the policewoman. 'Here it is,' she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying,' Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop.’
Re: The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes by Odunnu: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
Lol. Una don finish ths blonde girls o
Re: The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes by greedie1(f): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2011
Very cool joke
Re: The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes by snthesis(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2011
ehmm!! madam hope u r not blond o grin grin
Re: The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes by StudioCFR(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
Where is the joke?

Mtchew
Re: The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes by snthesis(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2011
Studio rent urself a brain grin
Re: The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes by StudioCFR(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2011
Lend me your un-used brain
Re: The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes by liaslo1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2011
snthesis:

Studio rent urself a brain grin

yeh paa grin
Re: The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes by snthesis(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2011
Studio so u gree say ur skull dey vacant grin grin
Re: The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes by StudioCFR(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2011
I no get time for your idle yarns

Go jump off a cliff please
Re: The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes by yinkalink(f): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
lmao, nice joke man wink wink wink
Re: The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes by snthesis(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2011
Cliff no dey hia- make I jump off Lysa's twinnies? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their Method Of Question And Answer / Come And See The Type Of Photos This Small Girl Is Posting Online / Read And Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.