Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Man Shot To Death By Police At Ochanja Market Onitsha (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot To Death By Police At Ochanja Market Onitsha (graphic Photos) (1726 Views)

Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Thief Killed At Nkpor Flyover Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot To Death By Police At Ochanja Market Onitsha (graphic Photos) by vivianblog2(f): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
One of the Claimed Biafrans in Anambra state Nigeria protesting around Ochanga market against the extra-judicial detention of Nnamdi Kanu unarmed, but with the Biafran flag was gunned down by the Nigeria Police men.

From The Boy i Interviewed He said the Following

“This is as far I can go and confirm the killing by security men in ochanja market anambra state let the security personnel incharge of ochanja market provide the person that killed this man this guy they shot have no gun on him no marchet only biafra flag ,he was taken from ochanja where they shot him a was taken to delta hospital located in zik avenue fegge onitsha as I writing this now the doctor incharge refuse to see if he will solve an regret his body some i.p.o.b can confirm this”

Although the Grammar was not clear enough, From My own thought i think he is very angry about the Incidence .... photos below
R.I.P To the dead .... Others Learn your Lesson ...

source http://viviangist.com/man-shoot-to-death-by-police-at-ochanja-market-onitsha-graphic-photos

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Man Shot To Death By Police At Ochanja Market Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Theyveedo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Man Shot To Death By Police At Ochanja Market Onitsha (graphic Photos) by frankay430(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
RIP
Re: Man Shot To Death By Police At Ochanja Market Onitsha (graphic Photos) by akinloluwao: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
RIP.. you see what i was saying in the morning, i know some people will fall victim today.. people should be careful.. i hate to see people die avoidable death.. Rest in Peace Bro.
Re: Man Shot To Death By Police At Ochanja Market Onitsha (graphic Photos) by bentlywills(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
RIP To the dead
Re: Man Shot To Death By Police At Ochanja Market Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
K
Re: Man Shot To Death By Police At Ochanja Market Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
I reserve my comment really, if i say anything now, some Biafrans(igbo people) will come for my head on this thread
Re: Man Shot To Death By Police At Ochanja Market Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Chanchit: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sigh! I just hope there won't be another casualty today.
Re: Man Shot To Death By Police At Ochanja Market Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Too bad. RIP
Re: Man Shot To Death By Police At Ochanja Market Onitsha (graphic Photos) by chrisifeanyi: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
onwu ike

(1) (Reply)

APO Six Victims: Will They Ever Get Justice? / BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Army Captures Niger Delta Avengers’ Leader / Lcredit Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.