Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Somebody Help! My Acer Aspire Refused To Boot! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Somebody Help! My Acer Aspire Refused To Boot! (504 Views)

SOLD Very Neat UK Used Acer Aspire 5332 Is For Sale SOLD / How To Boot Or Shut Down A Computer / My Acer V5 Screen Refuse To Boot Just Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help! My Acer Aspire Refused To Boot! by innovativeglobal(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hello nairalanders, I urgently need help on my laptop! You days ago, while working on my laptop, I mistakenly slept off and the battery drained completely before I woke up. In the morning I tried to charge the system for sometime before I start it but I noticed that the system wasn't working perfectly so I decided to re start it but the system refused to boot back to desktop. after trying some trick the booting process became so low and after some time what I got on the system is Automatic System Restore After many hours instead for the system to boot to desktop all I see is a total black screen. pls anybody with a solution should pls help me out as I have recently spent roughly 10k on something similar and I don't want to waste my money again. after all that's was why I bought it new! only for it to be given me this headache. Help!!!

(1) (Reply)

North Korea’s Red Star Os Based On Linux / Brand New Laminating Machine For Grab / Software Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.