Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How Can I Make Second Class Upper Hons - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Make Second Class Upper Hons (1383 Views)

Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? / I Have A Very Low Second Class Lower, Can I Go For Masters Direct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Second Class Upper Hons by Pianoman1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good evening nairalanders...i'm 200 level(just entered) medical lab science students of Nnamdi aziekiwe university...i entered school in high spirits hoping to do well in school(its nt like am not).Due to one issue or the other,my first and second semester Gp are 2.70 and 2.90 respectively.i am not happy with myself because i want to graduate with nothing less than a second class upper hons.cn i still bring up my Gp whereas it can boost up my cgpa to a 2.1 in 200levelthat is the question on my mind...pls i need your advices nd personal experiences.. thanks alot. .mods pls move this to front page.pls i need your commen
ts
Re: How Can I Make Second Class Upper Hons by yanabasee(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yes you can...
Sit sit up and study very hard...
Ensure that u meet with good grades...
Re: How Can I Make Second Class Upper Hons by shamack: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
5years or 4years course

my guy for u to defend ur olevel @ 100l and have such Gp 200 n 300 no be sherewere o o o o o

if the hustle tight u fit still make am
Re: How Can I Make Second Class Upper Hons by Boy101(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
First, you need to aim for first class... No one aims for 2:1, its as a result of your not making first class. With that in mind, you have to develop a reading habit and answer questions in exams to the satisfaction of your lecturers and not how well you think you've written... No one has the perfect manual for it, just stay dilligent.

Let's help you make as much memories as we can

We offer services such as:
*Event Video Coverage,
*Photography,
*Event planning and logistics,
*Graphics Design,
*Programme, Banner and IV printing.

We use the best of cameras all (4k) HD with perfect lighting to ensure all details are captured crispily and clearly within a considerable and negotiable price for that wedding, naming, house warming, anniversary and all other events because we know these things happen once in a life time!

Contact us today!

URBAN Lights Media
58B587FD
Re: How Can I Make Second Class Upper Hons by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
work smart!
Need something on Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: How Can I Make Second Class Upper Hons by Pianoman1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:
Yes you can...
Sit sit up and study very hard...
Ensure that u meet with good grades...
thanks alot
Re: How Can I Make Second Class Upper Hons by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yes you can but you have to read wide beyond what you are taught in class....try mingling with the best brains in your class and start a healthy competition with them...challenge yourself to coming with the best GP above them..Always write till you have nothing to write again during exams and test....it would really help...Thank me later
Re: How Can I Make Second Class Upper Hons by Pianoman1(m): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
adebayooye:
Yes you can but you have to read wide beyond what you are taught in class....try mingling with the best brains in your class and start a healthy competition with them...challenge yourself to coming with the best GP above them..Always write till you have nothing to write again during exams and test....it would really help...Thank me later
thank you sir
Re: How Can I Make Second Class Upper Hons by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2015
Have you heard of computer wizard?? Them talk say na that one them they use modulate results..

How I missed 1st class is not a mystery to me, I was outrightly denied. God pass them sha..

Op, laying a good foundation matters. You do that when you are in your year 1, 1st semester to be precise. In a federal university, it will be pretty difficult because they will moderate all the graduating students CGPA. I meant your grades will be slashed. You build and consolidate from your 100 level 1st semester result.

Where there is a will, it is said that there is a way..
I love your tenacity and mindset, work hard and God will prosper the work of your hand.
Re: How Can I Make Second Class Upper Hons by Pianoman1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Daninya11:
Have you heard of computer wizard?? Them talk say na that one them they use modulate results..

How I missed 1st class is not a mystery to me, I was outrightly denied. God pass them sha..

Op, laying a good foundation matters. You do that when you are in your year 1, 1st semester to be precise. In a federal university, it will be pretty difficult because they will moderate all the graduating students CGPA. I meant your grades will be slashed. You build and consolidate from your 100 level 1st semester result.

Where there is a will, it is said that there is a way..
I love your tenacity and mindset, work hard and God will prosper the work of your hand.
Amen.thank u sir
Re: How Can I Make Second Class Upper Hons by Yukirusi(f): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
One thing i've noticed is that most students who started so well are now rolling on the floor. The reason is that, some of them're not optimistic and consistent. No matter how your result look like at the first level, you still have a chance to kick the ball rolling, never you give up, keep on working hard and remember to pray, because only God can lift you up.

(1) (Reply)

Educative, Entertaining And Inspirational Facts Around The World / JAMB Regularization Problems And Measures Taken By The Board To Check Abuses / Where do we Register Jamb After Obtaining our Pin From Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.