Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Bank Tellers Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Tellers Vacancy (3457 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / Bank Tellers Wanted. Apply Here!!! / Bank Tellers Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Tellers Vacancy by druhill20: 2:06pm On May 13, 2009
Job Number: 20223101
Job Location: Lagos
Job Category: Accounting & Finance
Updated: 4/10/2009

BANK TELLER

Due to tremendous growth, Our client is looking for bright talent like yourself to join our Retail Banking Division.

We offer competitive salaries, and the chance to start to create a career you can be proud of.

We currently seek the talents of Full-time Bank Tellers within

the Southern areas of Nigeria.

Bank Tellers work in a fast-paced, high-volume cash-handling environment with daily face-to-face customer contact. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the banking industry! You will work 40 hours on a rotating schedule including alternate weekends and evenings.

The ability to work as part of a team is essential. Some local travel may initially be required for training purposes. Must be flexible with regards to schedule. Previous teller experience and/or a minimum of 6 month cash handling and customer service experience preferred. Previous sales experience is helpful.

Qualified candidates must:

**Demonstrate commitment to extraordinary customer service and to developing strong relationships

**Have the ability to work as a proactive self-starter and team player

**Have outstanding customer service, team orientation and leadership skills are required, along with strong interpersonal skills.

**Two years of High School or equivalent work experience, basic mathematics proficiency (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division), and demonstrated ability to write and communicate clearly are requirements for this position.

Send your CV to: humanedgeconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by druhill20: 10:09am On May 15, 2009
goodluck guys!
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by sabanaija(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2009
Smooth journey
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by panifid(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2009
thanks for the info!
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by thirty(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2009
this email address is wrong. it is rejecting

kindly provide another one

thank you
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by druhill20: 10:14am On May 18, 2009
embarassed
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by druhill20: 9:51am On May 21, 2009
lol
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by marychi18: 10:20pm On May 21, 2009
its true.the e-mail address rejects our message and tells 2 go thru a consulting firm dat we dont knw anythin about. Abeg una no serious undecided
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by druhill20: 11:59am On May 22, 2009
lol
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by exago(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2009
then stop sending your cv's, until you verify their intention that they are serious to recruit and not just collect data for Other use.
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by peachyreal: 4:39pm On May 22, 2009
These guys re Scamooo. The almighty superturb, house shine ur eyes oooo. A word is enof 4 a,
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by druhill20: 1:27pm On May 23, 2009
lol
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by okoroafor1: 1:44pm On May 23, 2009
my name is smart i held from imo state, and am an OND HOLDER IN ACOUNTANCY, am curently working with uba plc , and i want to change my bank THANK YOU, HERE ARE MY CONTACT, 07033659665 or okoroaforsmart@yahoo.com
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by druhill20: 1:13pm On May 24, 2009
lol
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by DisGuy: 4:50pm On May 24, 2009
okoroafor1:

my name is smart i held from imo state, and am an OND HOLDER IN ACOUNTANCY, am curently working with uba plc , and i want to change my bank THANK YOU, HERE ARE MY CONTACT, 07033659665 or okoroaforsmart@yahoo.com

you want to change your bank account ?? grin
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by druhill20: 10:49am On May 26, 2009
;d
Re: Bank Tellers Vacancy by seriousman: 11:05pm On May 26, 2009
I think these guys are yet to perfect their act in the game of scamming!!!!!!!!! Pls moderator ban people like this. They contribute nothing to dis forum rather than to make people cry again.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Onenetwork Recruitment Programme(marketers) / Is A Lecturing Job Sure With A Phd In Nigeria Of Today? / POLICE FORCE !!! Full List Of Successful Nigerian Police Constables And Recruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.