Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) (34388 Views)

Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / OJB Jezreel Death: Peter Okoye, Stella Damasus, Yvonne Jegede, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by viviangist6: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Caption

Saturday morning and a few exercises would do. Get into it.

source https://instagram.com/p/9xZKgBL_um/?taken-by=yvonnejegede

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Greyworld: 6:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Nah!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Style007(m): 6:39am On Nov 07, 2015
Girls be killing their self with Tommy and waist builders... I laugh in swahili, their will be a time all those nonsense will start sagging and the men you attracted with it will start looking for girls with fresh and firm ones

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by rawpadgin(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2015
my colleague from the UK mr. paul taylor showed me a pic of a girl with ripped body the other & said " chief(thats what he calls me), if u can get me a girl like this hear in nigeria i will be indebted to u"

& i replied him " paul, our girls are too lazy to workout"

modified:
@ the poster above me, why bothering urself about ur sexual performance @ ur youthful age wen u know in many time u will no longer be active

10 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by TeamSimple(m): 6:42am On Nov 07, 2015
See all her ribs out,just because she wants to hold enough breath just to show us flat tommy.

31 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by FruityLass: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2015

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by xpac01(m): 6:58am On Nov 07, 2015
And I've been working out in the gym everymorning and nobody cares to notice. It's unfair oo, it's unfair.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by femzysticks(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2015
My dad and my mum were watching one
American movie yesterday evening, when I heard
the sound from the movie, I decided to join them,
as we were watching the movie, a young boy like
my age started romancing his madam's sister,
they kissed and when the guy's hand crossed the
girl’s private part,
I looked straight into my dad’s eyes and I noticed
that his eyes has changed, then all my attention
went straight to the video.
They were still kissing, when they both fell into the
chair close to them I knew something was about
to happen and the guy was about to open the
girl's bra . . .when MY DADDY looked at me with
hard eyes and shouted with a loud voice “Praiz,
have you iron the car”??

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by tishbite709(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2015
Seen

Next

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Afrok(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2015
I think this girl has finally found her dream profession, GYM INSTRUCTOR She's always in gym doing little or nothing but to pose for camera.

Good for her sha, her hitting the gym will not stop some things from happening this weekend in the EPLundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2015
So what are supposed to do?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by veekid(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2015
ok
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by money121(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Lincoln275(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
good morning
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
tongue Vivian gist or INSTAGRAM GIST tongue

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Mega005(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
GEJ why?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Princeengr: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
nice
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by jobdata1: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
cool
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by powerfulsettingz: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Sorry am in church now will check later
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Sasuwa(f): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2015
In other niews The response I got when I toasted some girls on nairaland,, below are some of the response I received from some naialand girls that I tied to woo, some are funny and disgusting, I am not going to disclose their identity for privacy sake .
• If you never announce yourself, You nor go rest ,Some guy go come back. And ask , I don agree what next.
• Children on nairaland since 500ad
• You've already made a mistake. Dumbhead.
• person wey send me pm de waste de time i laff in chinese chi-wag ,the only pm i send na to the mods wey like to de ban me ,try and upload your pix make we access you
• Girls don't like faceless moniker.yu need 2 have a cute dp,a good sense of humour,stalk their diaries,pm 'em and don't be too forward.
• mind your self ooooooooooo! continue reading
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Royalfurnitures: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2015
Pretty girl

Check my signature for your affordable and durable furniture
https://www.nairaland.com/2679003/exquisite-durable-furnitures-affordable-price
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2015
viviangist6:
Caption

Saturday morning and a few exercises would do. Get into it.

source https://instagram.com/p/9xZKgBL_um/?taken-by=yvonnejegede
Is it every bullshit you see on Instagram that you post here? This is why today's youths are getting dumber by the day because they don't exercise their mental faculties but would rather spend time going through the internet and filling their heads with crap.

How does this Yvonne jegede's buttocks in the gym in any way add value to us??

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by mebad(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2015
d
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by lekjons(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2015
ok seen, where is that of Tonto Dike, Mercy Johnson, Omotola, Cossy, cos i knew she musn't be the only who does morning exercise..

so u can flood the front page with that of the others too.. bullshit!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by ultrazone(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Lovely
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by kechywillz(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2015
I like her the way she posed

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Ne0w1zarD: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by osaslord500(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Mega005(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2015
GEJ why U con spoil nigeria like this..
Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2015
TeamSimple:
See all her ribs out,just because she wants to hold enough breath just to show us flat tommy.

Honestly u spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) by Ishopbest: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2015
I can't see "early morning exercise" here. Posing for the camera is now an exercise grin

Meanwhile, Christmas is around the corner, check out my signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glory Brown Pre-Wedding Photos, As Traditional Wedding Holds / Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva / "Happy Graduation Day": Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.