Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 (19205 Views)

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Massive Banking Job At Integrated Corporate Services Limited - 15th Nov, 2015 / Vacancies At Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) - 2nd Nov, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Shinelle(f): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2015
Alright
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Akerry(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2015
NairalandDotOrg:
Wow..
It's my birth day!

Good luck will follow all the people that will use their 'like button' to wish me happy birthday.
This month of November must be the month of their testimony.

HAPPY BIRTH DAY BRO
ITZ Ma birthday too........WULLNP
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2015
latestjobsng:
Access Bank Plc, is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Having the right people is one of the Bank's competitive advantage and we constantly seek to recruit high performing talents who are passionate about working for Access Bank.

We are recruiting to fill the positions below:

Job Title: Divisional Intern

Duration: 9 Months

Job Description

Thinking of a career path to follow? Interested in getting a feel of what the corporate world has to offer pre Youth Service or MBA? Explore career opportunities while gaining banking experience.
Access Bank InBetweeners is a programme that provides graduates and students awaiting postgraduate degree and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) the opportunity to learn first-hand about us and gain experience in the banking industry by working in an international Bank.

The Roles:

Customer Service
Corporate Banking
Commercial Banking
Business Banking
Finance
Risk Management
IT
Legal
Corporate Communications
Human Resources

Tenure
Divisional Internship:

Interns will be deployed to their department of choice where they will spend the whole tenure. It does not have to be related to the course of study.

The Package

Access Bank offers interns competitive salary with a possibility of bonuses based on performance.
There is also the added advantage of successful interns being enrolled in the Training School and offered permanent positions in the Bank.

Job Title: Rotational Intern

Description

Rotational Internship

Interns have the opportunity to go through different departments in the bank over a period of time.
Ideally, three months per department.

The Roles

Customer Service
Corporate Banking
Commercial Banking
Business Banking
Finance
Risk Management
IT
Legal
Corporate Communications
Human Resources

Duration:

12 - Months
15 - Months

Remuneration

Access Bank offers interns competitive salary with a possibility of bonuses based on performance.
There is also the added advantage of successful interns being enrolled in the Training School and offered permanent positions in the Bank.

Job Title: Customer Service Intern

Job Description

Thinking of a career path to follow? Interested in getting a feel of what the corporate world has to offer pre Youth Service or MBA? Explore career opportunities while gaining banking experience.
Access Bank InBetweeners is a programme that provides graduates and students awaiting postgraduate degree and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) the opportunity to learn first-hand about us and gain experience in the banking industry by working in an international Bank.

The Roles

Customer Service
Corporate Banking
Commercial Banking
Business Banking
Finance
Risk Management
IT
Legal
Corporate Communications
Human Resources

Duration:

6 - Months
9 - Months

Tenure
Customer Service Internship:

Interns will be deployed to different branches whereby they will work in the bank halls cross-selling the banks products to walk-in clients and customers.
They will assist customers with self-service and alternative channels available in the branch.

Who Can Apply

This programme is targeted at graduates who are undertaking a gap year, awaiting Youth Service or MBA.
Minimum of 2:1 degree classification from any discipline.

Remuneration

Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click link to apply https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/accessbank/Decide.aspx?jobid=5

Source

Op. What about applicants who are fresh graduates and are yet to receive their degree certificate? Can they apply or wait till they receive it?
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by sasquareT(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2015
walex25:
These Internship Job, I can categorically tell you guyz is not a slavery job. Its a job with cool package. I'm talking 100k. A friend of mine got it and was later retained and by now this dude is cruising.

People should stop spreading false information.

But I'm not seen anything meaningful.
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
butanep:

This got me laughing .... you are really funny.

Slavery job everywhere. I got one in lagos last week but i had to run for my life.

There is God

Hahaha cheesy
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by nwakaegoabisola(f): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ezechinwa:

Op. What about applicants who are fresh graduates and are yet to receive their degree certificate? Can they apply or wait till they receive it?

You can apply, you can get a letter of reference from your school
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by 123456abc: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
For your next recruitment aptitude test, visit here.....

Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Koboseadotorg(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Akerry:
ITZ Ma birthday too........WULLNP
Thanks bro.
I wish you the same.

Is ur birthday on the the 7th of nov?
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by mayorisaac: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
NairalandDotOrg:
Wow..
It's my birth day!

Good luck will follow all the people that will use their 'like button' to wish me happy birthday.
This month of November must be the month of their testimony.

HAPPY BIRTH DAY BRO
2day is my birthday also... Hapi birthday 2 us bros
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by nikkyshyne(f): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
This bank that closes 11pm everyday?? Big time slave job. Hian!
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
buh de can sack at ani
time
walex25:
These Internship Job, I can categorically tell you guyz is not a slavery job. Its a job with cool package. I'm talking 100k. A friend of mine got it and was later retained and by now this dude is cruising.

Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by ify84(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
No age restriction
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by butanep(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
ignis:

Bank job too?

Yes ooooo...

Then say na marketing... The bank is @ ikeja and I reside in Ikorodun. They said I can earn up to 200k if I perform. I just dae shake my head like agama lizard...

I told then I will resume the following day... Till today I didn't smell the place.

The transport I wasted to the place come dae pain me self...
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Dinocarex(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Raedae:
Any1 got an invite for access bank interview I got it nd in confused about what to expect. Any help would be greatly appreciated

They just called me now as well.. Telling me they will call me for an interview. But the problem is I didnt remember submitting my C.V to them
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by ighodalonosa(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
walex25:

please i need info. i do not have a 2:1 but i am currently on my Masters. will i be considered?
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by ekmike(m): 5:30am On Nov 10, 2015
ify84:
No age restriction
maximum qualification age is 23 years
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Generaloluseye: 6:38am On Nov 10, 2015
ignis:

Nope, I turned down the offer. it's a contract slavery job, and the pay is too poor.
what is their pay like?
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by ignis: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2015
Generaloluseye:
what is their pay like?
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Tolution1: 1:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Help OH!, we wey dey find Job, not slavery job oh!!! grin

How do I upload my CV oh, I've been trying to upload since morning e no just wan go

Please how do I go about uploading my CV. pls, abeg, biko.

and I really need help on appzone assessment test and I need a Job not Slavery Job.
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by nwakaegoabisola(f): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
ignis:

I heard it was 100k
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by ignis: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
nwakaegoabisola:

I heard it was 100k
Lies
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by kaka22(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tolution1:
Help OH!, we wey dey find Job, not slavery job oh!!! grin

How do I upload my CV oh, I've been trying to upload since morning e no just wan go

Please how do I go about uploading my CV. pls, abeg, biko.

and I really need help on appzone assessment test and I need a Job not Slavery Job.
Use laptop... if it doesn't upload after using laptop, send them a mail...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
so hw much den
ignis:

Lies
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ezechinwa:

If you can get a transcript from your school to authenticate it, then you can apply
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by ignis: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
so hw much den
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
40k jare
ignis:

Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by ignis: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
40k jare
40k for what?
What do you even think we are talking about?
Did you just type this 40k to be funny or intentionally mislead people or what?
Please comment based on fact and not assumption, this is a public forum and some people might take you serious.
Some guys are just so disgusting.
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
do u no d meaning of intership jquote author=ignis post=39948872]
40k for what?
Please comment based on fact and not assumption, this is a public forum and some people might take you serious.
Some guys are just so disgusting. [/quote]
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
do u no d meaning of intership sha
ignis:

40k for what?
Some guys are just so disgusting.
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by justchill(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
please i need help here, i couldnt find the send link after completing the registration form any clue?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Development Bank Of Nigeria Completes First Recruitment, Set To Take Off / How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Konga Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.