Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Need A Tested And Trusted Car Tracking Device. Pls Help! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Tested And Trusted Car Tracking Device. Pls Help! (918 Views)

How Effective Is 'Trackr ' Car Tracking Device? / Tested And Trusted Car AC Technician In Ajah Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Tested And Trusted Car Tracking Device. Pls Help! by Royalty1(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2015
Hello house.

Please I need a tested and trusted tracking device that can pin point the location of my car at times.
If you have tried one before and it works great kindly tell me about it.

It would be nice of you to also include the price and where it can be gotten.

God bless.
Re: I Need A Tested And Trusted Car Tracking Device. Pls Help! by dhemmyhardy(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2015
@royalty 1 I have sold some in the past and I still have some in-stock at the moment and of good price you can contact me at my signature for more detail

Regard
dhemmyhardy
Re: I Need A Tested And Trusted Car Tracking Device. Pls Help! by honmusa(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Royalty1:
Hello house.

Please I need a tested and trusted tracking device that can pin point the location of my car at times.
If you have tried one before and it works great kindly tell me about it.

It would be nice of you to also include the price and where it can be gotten.

God bless.
Try tramigo T23 is the best tracker in the country now .The Only tracker with NCC approval.
Call Autologic @ 08061166316 to place order
https://www.nairaland.com/2241307/bonanza-tramigo-t23-car-tracker#36356029
https://www.nairaland.com/2438085/which-best-car-tracker
Re: I Need A Tested And Trusted Car Tracking Device. Pls Help! by oNj(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Tramigo is actually the best here.
Can be quite expensive if going through "professionals" for installation.
But cheap if you are knowledgeable enough to install it yourself.

I bought and installed one on my own, paid 29k for the device..Tramigo T23.

Plenty YouTube videos if you prefer DIY
Re: I Need A Tested And Trusted Car Tracking Device. Pls Help! by Royalty1(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2015
Thanks a lot everyone. Will give that a try.
Re: I Need A Tested And Trusted Car Tracking Device. Pls Help! by Bright2(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bros, i was in thesame condition with you before now & i made a very good research, i came up with one called trackandgo which i bought on Konga, paid on delivery for 12K.
This tracker is superb with in built battery & user friendly as am using it in my car presently. Pls don't empty your pocket for tracker,call or whatsapp this man on 08074008747 & he delivers on time any where in the country with kongo delivery service.

Don't forget, pay on delivery!

Thank me later.
Re: I Need A Tested And Trusted Car Tracking Device. Pls Help! by Sunbellar: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
oNj:
Tramigo is actually the best here.
Can be quite expensive if going through "professionals" for installation.
But cheap if you are knowledgeable enough to install it yourself.

I bought and installed one on my own, paid 29k for the device..Tramigo T23.

Plenty YouTube videos if you prefer DIY

Please how can I delete a user!

(1) (Reply)

Bigger Wheels And Smaller Wheels Which Speed Most At Same Acceleration? / Back Glass Of Toyota Highlander / Special Features In This Super Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.