Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Letter To Moderators - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To Moderators (841 Views)

Moderators Der Ris GOD OOO / Moderators - This Post Needs To Be Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Moderators by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2015
Please for Godsake and for not triggering anger, insults and curse or hatred among ourselves.. WE MUST PUT AN END TO THE LIES AGAINST ISLAM. ALWAYS CROSS CHECK ANY INFORMATION COPIED FROM DIFFERENT SITES BEFORE POSTING ON NAIRALAND. IT'S GETTING TO MUCH. BESIDES WHAT ARE THE MODERATORS DOING. PEOPLE SPREADING LIES ABOUT ANY RELIGION WITHOUT REASONABLE PROOFS SHOULD BE BANNED.

and our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.. spreading lies against Islam or insulting Islam, prophet Muhammad and our creator Allah is a great and disturbing thing..... always cross check every single thing you want to post before posting. make sure you have in depth knowledge about what you want to post before posting...so as to avoid unnecessary argument or insults

may Our Creator bless us all
Re: Letter To Moderators by Anas09: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked I don't understand u. Quotes are taken right from ur koran, hadiths and sahih Muslim? How will u say such a thing? R u saying the koran is lying?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Moderators by malvisguy212: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Anas09:
shocked shocked shocked shocked I don't understand u. Quotes are taken right from ur koran, hadiths and sahih Muslim? How will u say such a thing? R u saying the koran is lying?
this is exactly what am about to say.
Re: Letter To Moderators by Anas09: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
See how spineless these folk are. You actually cried to the mod to ban christians? You can't stand someone pointing ur flaws to you?
Islam/muhamad is not even trashed as CHrist is.
At least muhammad is quilty of everything said abt him, but Christ isn't . The things said abt him are clearly written in ur scriptures.
Or you want deny say, muhammed no straff dat pikin? Abi him no be thief, kill people because dem no gree say him be prophet? Ok wen hin die, him penis gree die with am?
Tok true and shame the Christians. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To Moderators by HomoSapiien: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2015
OP is a fool. No doubt about it.
Re: Letter To Moderators by kevoh(m): 3:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Is this a case of Deja-Vu? Agitation for banning of members and probably new Islam section? Oh scratch that, there's already an Islam section!grin Oh well, we'll just grant you guys another Islamic section to make it double tongue

1 Like

Re: Letter To Moderators by parisbookaddict(f): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Please for Godsake and for not triggering anger, insults and curse or hatred among ourselves.. WE MUST PUT AN END TO THE LIES AGAINST ISLAM. ALWAYS CROSS CHECK ANY INFORMATION COPIED FROM DIFFERENT SITES BEFORE POSTING ON NAIRALAND. IT'S GETTING TO MUCH. BESIDES WHAT ARE THE MODERATORS DOING. PEOPLE SPREADING LIES ABOUT ANY RELIGION WITHOUT REASONABLE PROOFS SHOULD BE BANNED.

and our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.. spreading lies against Islam or insulting Islam, prophet Muhammad and our creator Allah is a great and disturbing thing..... always cross check every single thing you want to post before posting. make sure you have in depth knowledge about what you want to post before posting...so as to avoid unnecessary argument or insults

Quotes straight from your quran and hadiths are lies ? Really

Dude u are blaspheming ur allah... are u denying his words in the quran. .

By the way u commited a blunder. . U called christains ur brothers.. that is contradictory to the warning in the quran and hadiths which says muslims are brothers to each other only.. and Christians and jews should not be taken as friends because they are friends of each other..

1 Like

Re: Letter To Moderators by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Quotes straight from your quran and hadiths are lies ? Really

Dude u are blaspheming ur allah... are u denying his words in the quran. .

By the way u commited a blunder. . U called christains ur brothers.. that is contradictory to the warning in the quran and hadiths which says muslims are brothers to each other only.. and Christians and jews should not be taken as friends because they are friends of each other..

SMH.. this is exactly what i warned you people about.. always telling lies and intentionally mis interpreting one's words..

that's your problem not mine
Re: Letter To Moderators by oloriooko(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

let me advise you my friend, just stick to your Islam for Muslims section at least non Muslims cannot comment on your secluded section.

but this move to ban honest comments on activities of terrorists (Muslims or not) all over the world is totally precarious and unacceptable.

why is your life centered on violence like this ?

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Moderators by frank317: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

SMH.. this is exactly what i warned you people about.. always telling lies and intentionally mis interpreting one's words..

What next? Are u planing to throw a bomb on nairaland? Are planing to jihad us all? If you are disturbed about anything go to a mental institution and stop logging unto nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Moderators by lastmessenger: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2015
if you really believe islam is the way to go, then i see no reason to worry about what people are saying about islam. just keep spreading the words of the prophet and peradventure you may be lucky to win over some people.
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Re: Letter To Moderators by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2015
lastmessenger:
if you really believe islam is the way to go, then i see no reason to worry about what people are saying about islam. just keep spreading the words of the prophet and peradventure you may be lucky to win over some people.

yh ... but do you know it's because we ignore their lies that make it spread throughout the world that Islam is violence?
Re: Letter To Moderators by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2015
frank317:

What next? Are u planing to throw a bomb on nairaland? Are planing to jihad us all? If you are disturbed about anything go to a mental institution and stop logging unto nairaland.

See.. this is what am saying... this dude doesn't even know what jihad means and yet he's saying all kinds of trash... what are the MODs doing xef..
Re: Letter To Moderators by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2015
oloriooko:

let me advise you my friend, just stick to your Islam for Muslims section at least non Muslims cannot comment on your secluded section.

but this move to ban honest comments on activities of terrorists (Muslims or not) all over the world is totally precarious and unacceptable.

why is your life centered on violence like this ?

laughing in Swahili.... lies don turn to honesty huh? lack of knowledge on issue and saying trash about such issue and ignoring what people who has knowledge about that issue says is HONESTY?

this is terrible
Re: Letter To Moderators by lastmessenger: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2015
i dont really blame them cos we see the violence in the newsline almost on daily basis. just pray to your allah and hope for the best. you cant change peoples perception even if you try harder.
ShaheedBinAliyu:

yh ... but do you know it's because we ignore their lies that make it spread throughout the world that Islam is violence?
Re: Letter To Moderators by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2015
lastmessenger:
i dont really blame them cos we see the violence in the newsline almost on daily basis. just pray to your allah and hope for the best. you cant change peoples perception even if you try harder.

you said your Allah.... " go find out the name Eaosha Makeeeshna called God in his own native language (Aramaic) translated into English... check Hebrew also on your way....

can't change people's perception... so people will always ignore truth and promote lies huh
Re: Letter To Moderators by parisbookaddict(f): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

you said your Allah.... " go find out the name Eaosha Makeeeshna called God in his own native language (Aramaic) translated into English... check Hebrew also on your way....

can't change people's perception... so people will always ignore truth and promote lies huh

Islame is violent period

ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR

And many more

u need to understand something about Mohammed. His teachings can roughly be divided into 2 categories.
1. Warner Mohammed: he was just starting his religion in mecca.. he claimed to be a warner. Muslims were a tiny minority, they were persecuted alledgely. He gave a lot of friendly verses including, the often quoted " no complusion in religion verse" in an effort to win fellowers. He even gave the now famous satanic verses which he recited in an effort to win polytheists/ pagans as fellows. Muslims often quotes verses from this period of mohammeds life in form of al taqiyyah. Most moderate Muslim apologists do this.

Warrior Mohammed: this is the Mohammed we now know. He leaves mecca for Medina. His fellowership grows. He is now robbing caravans, raping women, taking slaves and beheading people. He claims Revelations are coming to him to slay polytheists and fight christains and Jews. etc..revelations keep coming at the whims of his desires..he takes and sleeps his adopted sons wife, he makes adoption illegal out of shame. He sleeps with baby aisha, he starts collecting sex slaves and having sex with them etc... Most extremist Muslims and Islamic fanatics appeal to these verses revealed during this point of his life.

Its a bit complicated because if u read the quran it is not arranged chronological. Its topic based but a timeline commentary of the events and verses will show this for a fact
Re: Letter To Moderators by lastmessenger: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2015
it depends on what you call the truth. some peoples truth may be your lie. eg to Christians Jesus is God but that to you is the biggest lie of the century.
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Re: Letter To Moderators by Anas09: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Like someone said, restrict urself to the Islamic religion and you won't have to have this ulcers.
Re: Letter To Moderators by parisbookaddict(f): 12:11am On Nov 18, 2015
lastmessenger:
Dont mind ShaheedBinAliyu... Islam is a religion with very low self confidence. . That is why it can't handle criticism. .

(1) (Reply)

Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill / The Cradle Of Adam And Eve / Why Is Muslim Fast More Pronounced Than That Of Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.