Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,152 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Pls Does Anyone Know The Title Of This Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls Does Anyone Know The Title Of This Film (1947 Views)

Do U Remember This Film.. Share Ur Most Emotional Nd Favorite Moment / Anyone Watched This Film“THE SOCIAL NETWORK” / Tsotsi: Thoughts About This Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Does Anyone Know The Title Of This Film by klassyguy(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2009
There was this film i watched sometimes back, but unfortunately i was not able to finish watching it as almighty PHCN carry dem wife comot.

Rita Dominic was in that film. the setting was in a village. she was in an athletics club and one guy who was always shouting "MASSIVE" had eyes for her, but she was in luv with another guy, one loner like that. Joke silva was the guys grandmother. i've forgotten the name of the dude, but the guy was framed up by the "MASSIVE" idiot, where the RITA was attacked nd her camera nd chain was stolen. They found the camera in the other guy's room, nd therefore she slapped him nd left him to be in the arms of "MASSIVE".

Along the line, she found out that it was all a setup, nd wanted to apologize to the other guy. the settings was at one waterfall.

The guy later was dropped from the athletics team, the coach was sacked, but was appointed to coach another team. he then called the young man to join his team. this young man was fond of playing with his fish, whom he called "LONELINESS".

does anyone know the title of this film? where can i watch it online?
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know The Title Of This Film by tijehi(f): 9:45am On May 14, 2009
The title of the film is "White Waters" starring Joke silver, Osi Ikeji (hope i'm correct with his surname) and Rita Dominic.
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know The Title Of This Film by klassyguy(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2009
thanks alot. where do u think i can watch it online?
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know The Title Of This Film by SeanT21(f): 4:12am On May 16, 2009
klassyguy:

thanks alot. where do u think i can watch it online?

search for it on YOUTUBE!!
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know The Title Of This Film by jargonzboi(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2016
tijehi:
The title of the film is "White Waters" starring Joke silver, Osi Ikeji (hope i'm correct with his surname) and Rita Dominic.
O.C Ukeje.
wink

Don't mention.
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know The Title Of This Film by avatore: 10:28am On May 07, 2016
Search in YouTube writing the targeted keywords.

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Movies To Watch Out For In 2012? / Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies / Desmond Elliot’s ‘in The Cuboard’ Set For Screening This August.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.