Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies (1948 Views)

How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) / Can Nollywood And Bollywood Ever Work Together? / Nollywood: Largest Movie Industry After Nollywood And Bollywood! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2012
This issue is really pissing me off bigtime, what the heck is 'nollywood', a place 4 idiots 2 display their talents? We got stories being repeated,effects sucks,storylines are dumb and blah blah blah, even my lil cuz can write a better plot than all those freakin directors or scriptwriters.My point? Naija films sucks!!
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by omar22(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2012
Blackberry babes
Email lovers
something about facebook!!!
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2012
Unfortunately, I hve seen blackberry babes and the only thing I could pick out was nothing,the film was all fuss about nothing.
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by Ignatio(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2012
Why create headache for yourself? Are you being forced to watch it?
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2012
There's a term known as MYBYS
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2012
There's a term known as MYBYS,thats 4 u ignatio
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by modsith(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2012
THEY JUST DEALL WITH D OLD ACTORS ALWAYS,NOT LOOKING DOWN TO THE YOUNG YPCOMIN
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by Faithiphie(f): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hi
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by VillageBoi(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: This issue is really pissing me off bigtime, what the heck is 'nollywood', a place 4 idiots 2 display their talents? We got stories being repeated,effects sucks,storylines are dumb and blah blah blah, even my lil cuz can write a better plot than all those freakin directors or scriptwriters.My point? Naija films sucks!!

Jasmine, ok fair enough... You say Naija films suck but what are YOU doing or going to do about it??

1 Like

Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2012
Am thinking of killing all naija actors nd actress,is dat nt a good decision
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by donsmoochi(m): 3:05am On Apr 17, 2012
It's true that we aint being forced to watch it o, but what the heck, we're Nigerians. When i go to other countries where Nigerian movies are played, i almost want to claim Ghana or some other African country.
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by Faithiphie(f): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2012
Even d ghanians dat jus strtd nt quite long r far better than d nigerians,i wl rather go 2 ghana nd do d job if i wnt 2 becm actress
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by modsith(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
how about they try something different,like an action movie
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by Ignatio(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Am thinking of killing all naija actors nd actress,is dat nt a good decision

Now I've seen your low level thoughts. Must be a teen.
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by VillageBoi(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
modsith: how about they try something different,like an action movie
Simple drama them never fit do well na action you think them go do better?

Ignatio:
You're most probably right!

On the topic of film... I hope you all enjoy this short Nigerian film

https://www.nairaland.com/866173/new-short-film

Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 18, 2012
No reply 4 u lad,try anoda tym
Ignatio:

No reply 4 u lad,try anoda tym
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by tpia5: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
i've decided to watch blackberry babes when i have time.

i want to get an idea what this fad is about.
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by 9jageek: 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
Just read these tow pieces! Nuffsaid about Nollywood..
Is Nollywood getting disrupted? http://techloy.com/2012/07/27/how-the-web-and-other-platforms-are-disrupting-the-nollywood-industry/
Nollywood and the sequels http://www.ameyawdebrah.com/nollywood-and-the-sequels-by-aliyu-daku/
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by tpia5: 5:35am On Aug 29, 2012
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
naija movies used to be nice, that was in d days of 'state of emergency, oganigwe, full moon, living in bondage, nd d likes'. But now nollywood abi nollyplank is very vexational to me. Right 4rm their titles down to the end of d 'movie'.
Oya naw lets go make una help me name them nd laugh at dem

love is blind
tony the hearth breaker
blackberry babes 1,2,3,4.....
Wicked stepmother 1,2,3
that boy 1,2
that girl 1,2
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by skeendyke: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2012
hahahahaha. U r rite o. I used to love naija movies wit passion bck in d days of Full Moon, Nneka d pretty serpent, Living in bondage nd d likes. Now, besyds d obnoxious titles and incoherent plots is the terminaly boring sequels oftn taggd wit a diff title wen it stretches frm part I to IV. Naija movies suck. Jasmine, u r so damn rite. My new passion is foreign movies wit tight plots, great twists or turn of events unanticipated, nd d dialogue is ... wow, very very creative in their story...they r simply d best...nd Nollywood shld jst take a break frm being boring.
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
i would prefer to watch a blank screen (No or Bad Signal) for the whole day than to set my eyes on any nollywood movie.
Re: Nollywood And Their Foolish Movies by jerrysonjoseph(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2012
Hello there,
Ah I would love to start this mail by a brief introduction of myself. I am Jerryson Joseph by name and I am a 25years old guy with Benin City as place of origin. I just concluded my movie and believe me,it has no rivals and I think I know what you guys are all about but just wanna give it a try and see if help is gonna come from here or you link me up. I have been searching for sponsorship for my movie but its been hard for me. One major thing I love about myself and my movie is that we are both observant,yea. I spend time just sitting and observing where am @ and my movie does so too by making you go no where when it starts. Today its coz of awareness and general pursuit of wisdom,knowledge which brings about individual civilization that's why the spread of H.I.V and AIDS has been reduced. Its coz parents right from childhood teach they kids one way or another about sex education and the outcome of unwanted pregnancy,that's why they children comes in partnership with dreams,goals,aspiration and hard work to find a way to getting to the peak of that topless roof of success even when they are successful. I think there's something most people haven't thought of or when ever it rings a bell people neglect,and that's the issue of CULTISM in our universities and polytechnics and streets that we live in. Yea it rings bell and you might neglect it coz I don't think you have lost someone you love puff into beyond within a blink of an eye (had couple of dead friends so its gonna work out). My movie isn't gonna put light or awareness in their activities and make it look exposed,but its one that's gonna be loved by them and also enlighten others (teenagers and some adults) on the danger and short life guaranteed contract they sign once they get involved. My story line is way hyper than Nigerian normal movies coz it drags wisdom from all corners of life. Its a movie that will never be forgotten and will always stay fresh if given the right and appropriate attention on set. Its something I wrote with my heart and soul in it and I have giving it my blood to live. With the inspiration by God Almighty in me when I wrote it,it has breath already but needs to learn form people like you so it stays alive and safe. All I need is sponsorship and anytime,anyday,anywhere I will come present it on anyone's desk and if not convincing I will go back to my normal self and have fun with my dreams and aspirations in another room. Nah I just feel you wouldn't understand.............................................
On BBM:320C0097.
On calls:08071068459.

Imagine watching a nollywood movie and having no clue of what will happen next,isn't that a change

(1) (Reply)

Fast And Furious Seven (whats Your Opinion) / The Shanara Chronicles / O2tvseries Is Back ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.