Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Guess My Age - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guess My Age (27554 Views)

Guess Dis Difficult Riddle(pic). / Guess My Work! / Guess My Ethnic Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess My Age by sylve11: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
i miss all da members sha cry cool
Re: Guess My Age by StudioCFR(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2010
Is dat so?
Re: Guess My Age by lbotus(f): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2010
Guess my age
Re: Guess My Age by StudioCFR(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2010
62yrs - 3 children
Re: Guess My Age by lbotus(f): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2010
hmm, have u been stalking me?
Re: Guess My Age by Easykel21(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
DON FASZY: A man decides to have a face-lift for his birthday. He spends $5,000 and feels really good about the results. On his way home, he stops at a newsstand and buys a paper.

Before leaving, he says to the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old do you think I am?"

"About 35," was the reply.

"I'm actually 47," the man says, feeling really happy.

After that, he goes into McDonalds for lunch and asks the clerk the same question.

The reply is, "Oh, you look about 29".

"I am actually 47."

Later, while standing at a bus stop, he asks an old woman the same question.

She replies, "I am 85 years old, and my eyesight is going. But when I was young, there was a sure way of telling a man's age. If I put my hand down your pants and play with your balls for 10 minutes, I will be able to tell you your exact age."

As there was no one around, the man thinks, What the hell and lets her slip her hand down his pants.

Ten minutes later, the old lady says, "Okay, it's done. You are 47."

Stunned, the man says, "That was brilliant. How did you do that?"

The old lady replies, "I was behind you at McDonalds."
Re: Guess My Age by Easykel21(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
DON FASZY: A man decides to have a face-lift for his birthday. He spends $5,000 and feels really good about the results. On his way home, he stops at a newsstand and buys a paper.

Before leaving, he says to the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old do you think I am?"

After that, he goes into McDonalds for lunch and asks the clerk the same question.

"I am actually 47."

She replies, "I am 85 years old, and my eyesight is going. But when I was young, there was a sure way of telling a man's age. If I put my hand down your pants and play with your balls for 10 minutes, I will be able to tell you your exact age."

As there was no one around, the man thinks, What the hell and lets her slip her hand down his pants.

Re: Guess My Age by Damsman10(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2013

"I am actually 47."

ten minutes after mehn dats gross and u stood there
Re: Guess My Age by ISAAC175(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
hahaha i liked it, anyone who is free in uganda, i need a lady to date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's See How Smart You Are. / Crazy BB BC Messages / Bend Down Select; Campus Guys Spotted Shopping Val Gift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.