Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC (24794 Views)

Breaking: FUNAAB Appoints Enikuomehin As Acting VC / Upper View From OAU Matriculation At Amphi Theatre. Acting VC absent / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Barcanlsta: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Good
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Sijo01(f): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
cbrass:

And hope you ladies will let him see road undecided
Say that to your babe and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Deapexboy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
igbo man I quess!
Igbo brothers whatyasay?
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by NigerianDiamond(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
fulfillment2020:
Ndi ofe have started repenting small small. I think he was the best candidate so they had no choice.

You guys boast a lot. Yorubas are the most tolerating people in Nigeria. We gladly give but we are also not FOOLS!...

15 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by NigerianDiamond(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
fulfillment2020:
Prof. Njokanma has been serving LASG and pay his tax duely, how many of your Waste(rn) and Northern brothers pay tax to any Eastern State?

How many of South Westerners wander around like your people?...And those that live there in the east are federal workers who usually pay tax through their salaries. So go and sit down...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
That was what they did to my uncle who was managing CFAO MOTORS, my uncle jejely resign
Sijo01:
Hope they will not use juju to pursue this one.
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by ibedun: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
He must be permanently "acting" until we find a suitable Yoruba candidate. Yes before u mention I am a bigot so what?

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by fulfillment2020(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sheikwonder:
Prof. Njokanma??

That name literally means "Evil is Good"!!!

OMG!!!

You are lieing, you don't know your Igbo word very well. That name means " Njo oka nma? "which is loosely translated as" Is evil better? " Though it has a very deep meaning.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Mosh1: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
fulfillment2020:
Ndi ofe have started repenting small small. I think he was the best candidate so they had no choice.
That is the reason you are at least three generations behind Yoruba in enlightenment as you know it has never happen and may not happen for Yoruba or Hausa to be VC in the East.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Sijo01(f): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
DikeOha882:
That was what they did to my uncle who was managing CFAO MOTORS, my uncle jejely resign

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by sunnymaja(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yoruba is the most tolerant and liberal tribe in Nigeria. You cannot not find sufficient reasons to dispute this fact. Once you are competent , yoruba considers you regardles of your origin. But people over there will argue it out without any evidence.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by fulfillment2020(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

How many of South Westerners wander around like your people?...And those that live there in the east are federal workers who usually pay tax through their salaries. So go and sit down...
Stay in your enclave in South West and stop complaining of Igbo dominance.

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by FunnyDude(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
fulfillment2020:
Prof. Njokanma has been serving LASG and pay his tax duely, how many of your Waste(rn) and Northern brothers pay tax to any Eastern State?
Sharap

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by babestella: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:
How many Hausa's or Yorubas are VC's in a state university in the east?

Who is really marginalizing who?

How many Hausa and Yorubas are resident in the east? How many of them have landed properties in the east? how many of them have businesses etc in the east.

Stop marginalising yourself, migrate to the east, open a business or get a job that will take you to the east, marry an Igbo lady, but land and build a home in the east, I bet you if we have up to 3 million yorubas living in Imo state, they will surely muster a strong political will in Imo state. But No, you sit in the comfort of you home and wait for Igbos to allocate lands and properties to you in the east before you can move.

16 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by 9jauk: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
You See your life Lagosians.

This is what happens when you vote in an Alien

Shame on Lagosians
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by gistme24(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kudos to Ambode.

To the tribe bashers from East / West, una no dey tire?

I am an Igbo dude, but I don't understand the reason behind the cry for Biafra. Was it because PDP lost the election? Exactly how have we been marginalised ?

Imagine what can be achieved if the crowds marching for Biafra can also match to force their respective state Govt to fulfil campaign promises.

Anyway, I have come to the conclusion that only cowards and kids bash tribes.
One love.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by fulfillment2020(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mosh1:

That is the reason you are at least three generations behind Yoruba in enlightenment as you know it has never happen and may not happen for Yoruba or Hausa to be VC in the East.
Relocate to Ebonyi State and start paying your tax which will be used in developing the State, then you can get appointment in a state government institution. Move out, Lagos is not the only state people reside in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Tic tac toe!!! And the thread gone tribal ... Well that did not take time

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Sheikwonder(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
fulfillment2020:
You are lieing, you don't know your Igbo word very well. That name means " Njo oka nma? "which is loosely translated as" Is evil better? " Though it has a very deep meaning.
You are right to say that my Igbo is not too good....

Please pardon my Igbo, I don't exactly speak the dialect though I understand in bits...

I'm more than happy to learn though...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by pazienza(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
This is a very good move.

We should have a Yoruba as VC of ABSU

We should have a Hausa as VC Delsu

We should have a Yoruba man as VC kano state University.

This is the way to go.

I think we should include Yorubas in Biafra,

Pazienza, please come and redraw that map to include the six SW states. Lol grin grin grin grin grin

Lol.
Makes no difference, an Igbo can be a VC in Oduanistan just as we have Igbos holding high posts in universities all over the world.

It does not in any way mean that Biafraland should now be fused in an unholy union with those foreign countries.

The same applies here.

Congratulations to prof Njokanma.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by inme: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
sunnymaja:
Yoruba is the most tolerant and liberal tribe in Nigeria. You cannot not find sufficient reasons to dispute this fact. Once you are competent , yoruba considers you regardles of your origin. But people over there will argue it out without any evidence.

My friend, stop deceiving yourself. As we have hospitable and inhospitable people in yoruba, so also we have them in other tribes.

Yoruba is and can never be the most tolerant tribe in Nigeria. I live in Lagos. You guys should wake up to reality

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Coolabbie: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
This is a very good move.

We should have a Yoruba as VC of ABSU

We should have a Hausa as VC Delsu

We should have a Yoruba man as VC kano state University.

This is the way to go.

I think we should include Yorubas in Biafra,

Pazienza, please come and redraw that map to include the six SW states. Lol grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
This one I support

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by jackpot(f): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sheikwonder:
Prof. Njokanma??

That name literally means "Evil is Good"!!!
OMG!!!
I beg to differ.
Njobunma=Evil is good
Njokanma= "Evil is better than Good" or "Ugliness is better than Beauty"
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by IYANGBALI: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
(make i look for twuobu small)biafran people go like dis news. Dem like Lagos pass biafra grin

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by ibedun: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Igbos are clearly running away from something in the East. Why would any sensible Northerner or Yoruba go there to build house and set up a business?

I don't get it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Sheikwonder(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
jackpot:
I beg to differ.

Njobunma=Evil is good

Njokanma= "Evil is better than Good" or "Ugliness is better than Beauty"

Correct,but even then such a meaning has negative connotations yes?
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by GodMode: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
sunnymaja:

And that will lead to the downfall of the yorubas..
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by NigerianDiamond(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
fulfillment2020:
Stay in your enclave in South West and stop complaining of Igbo dominance.

Igbo dominance? Igbos have never dominated Yorubas except possibly something went amiss in history that I never knew about. Yorubas have always been in the forefront of progress in Nigeria. Though, I guess you maybe right, your people dominate crimes and vices in Nigeria...We gave you chance to thrive in the same 'South West' and we would never hesitate to take all that belongs to us when the need arises. #WATCHOUT

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by ibedun: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
(make i look for twuobu small)biafran people go like dis news. Dem like Lagos pass biafra grin

Commot for road, Lagos is the capital of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by ibedun: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
GodMode:

And that will lead to the downfall of the yorubas..

I agree.
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by gsalvatore: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
flylykace:
The name sound so scaring, do you think he'll make a good VC of Lasu with the look of his name

YOUR SENTENCE IS EVEN MORE SCARY.....SORRY SCARING..
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by IYANGBALI: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
ibedun:

Commot for road, Lagos is the capital of Biafra.
hahaahhahhhhaaaa i tolded you that okoros love Lagos die

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X / Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher / Benue Students Invent Device For Irrigation Of Food Crops (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.