Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Betting With High Probability. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting With High Probability. (1103 Views)

Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira / Fastest Paying Betting With Bitcoin Withdrawal Options / Win Soccer Betting With 99.00% Sure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting With High Probability. by annointedfinger: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
I am wanting to make some money for myself, and I am writing this piece to also help others in the business of betting, so we can all make money together.
Mine is a two months project, so i require patience and also require patience from your end. On that premise, I would say, that I would like a daily odd of 1.1 or 1.2 or 1.3 or 1.4. I will be posting it daily. you can also post yours.
the key is starting with a substantial amount of money, like 10000. If you bet on a game with 1.2 odd, you will have a HIGH probability of winning. now if you multiply 30 days by 1.2 odds, you will have 36 odds, multiply by 10000, that would be 360000 on the first month. Are you following? At the beginning of the second month, look at games with odds of 1.1, when you multiply that by 30 days, you will have 33 odds for the month. when you multiply 300000 by 33, you have 9900000. at the end of two months. Starting with 5 k will earn you half that money in two months. So take out your greed and win money. I have been doing this since sunday, and it has been a wonderful week. I want to share for free, if you also have any game of that nature, 1.1-1.4 odds it will be welcome. The key here is patience and good capital. Thanks for taking time to ride with me.
For today's game
PSG Vs Toulouse>>>> PSG to win and over 1.5goals odds @ 1.25 according to merry bet.
Bayern vs Stutgart>>> Bayern to win and over 1.5 goals. odds @ 1.12 according to merry bet.
Total odd is 1.40.
So happy winning. Goodluck.
Re: Betting With High Probability. by teeboila(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nice idea! will surely be participating in this
at least better than waiting for imaginary 5k from govt.
Re: Betting With High Probability. by emeviks: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bayern already winning by 4goals....
Re: Betting With High Probability. by annointedfinger: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
ok, I think we won this. PSG defeated Toulouse by 5-0, Bayern won 4-0 against Stuttgart. So our 1.4 total odds for the day , safely in the bag. @ teeboila, welcome on board. @ emeviks , the idea is to look for games that you will win , small odds but high probability of winning. Thanks
Re: Betting With High Probability. by annointedfinger: 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
For Sunday's game
Dynamo Kiev Vs Stal Dneprodzerzhinsk, Result: most likely Dynamo Kiev and over 1.5 goals Odds at 1.15 (merrybet odds)
Olympiacos vs Iraklis , Result ,: Most likely Olympiacos, at odds 1.12(merrybet odds)
Athletico vs Sporting Gijon.. Result: Most likely over 1.5 goals, at odds, 1.22 ( merrybet odds)

when you accumulate this, you will get a total odd of 1.57. a little above our target, but if you see this game they have high chances of winning. Happy winning

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Slaps Celebrating Valencia Player From Behind (watch Video) / ... / #madeira Airport Renamed After Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.