Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Pump it up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pump it up (960 Views)

Yoshi Thompkins – Pump / Custom Intercepted 1,100 Pump Action Guns In Lagos / Opec Members Minimum Wages And Fuel Pump Price (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pump it up by hartson(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2015
Get it pumped
Re: Pump it up by blessedfavoured: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
I have what you need (band 8 self) and I'm single.
But
I'm not about that life. :p

A couple of questions, who's the principal applicant?you or is it gonna be the girl? After you get the Visa what next? Are you not digging a hole for yourself?

Good luck sha
Re: Pump it up by hartson(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2016
blessedfavoured:
I have what you need (band 8 self) and I'm single.
But
I'm not about that life. :p

A couple of questions, who's the principal applicant?you or is it gonna be the girl? After you get the Visa what next? Are you not digging a hole for yourself?

Good luck sha

we can talk it out if you wish.A friend finally settled down with the girl that travelled with him.you can be the PA if you so desire.people support themselves to get green card. if we both have the same dream and aspiration then why the heck.is all about supporting one another.cheers
Re: Pump it up by blessedfavoured: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
hartson:

we can talk it out if you wish.A friend finally settled down with the girl that travelled with him.you can be the PA if you so desire.people support themselves to get green card. if we both have the same dream and aspiration then why the heck.is all about supporting one another.cheers

I understand, but I don't dream to settle abroad. That's why I said "I'm not about that life". I was just playing around, really.
Re: Pump it up by hartson(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
blessedfavoured:

I understand, but I don't dream to settle abroad. That's why I said "I'm not about that life". I was just playing around, really.

Ok,wish you well in your endeavour.I have moved on with life.

(1) (Reply)

Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year / Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. / When You're Trying To Help A Friend But He Proves Dumb [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.