Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp (22965 Views)

Ali Baba, Falz, Lasisi Elenu, M.I, RMD Thrill Abuja At Generally Speaking Show / My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets / Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
The federal Capital city was literally lightened up recently when the MC Amana Dis-Speakable Me took centre stage at the prestigious Transcorp Hilton. It was fun galore as the comedians on the bill led by Ali baba made sure they cracked so many ribs at the star- studded show.

Powered by Sundiatta event, the maiden edition of the show recorded ground-breaking attendance as the hall was filled to capacity.
A fusion of Abuja based comedians and Lagos based artists held the audience spell-bound throughout the show. Abuja arts such as Chuks Da General, Short Cut and Onome Da Saint ‎performed and the audience screamed with delight.

One after the other, the Lagos artists comedians including‎ Nwando, Mc Abbey, Niyola, Nollywood actress Padita Agu, Igos, Young6ix, Phyno and the sensational discovery Kenny Black, came on stage to thrill the guests. The Legendary Daniel Wilson, Nigeria's formost singer was ushered onto the stage amidst loud cries of excitement from his teeming fans. It was indeed an emotional scenerio when he called 2Face on stage and the Africa Queen crooner bent down to honour him. Both Legends entertained the crowd with lines from their hits songs while referring to each others greatness and influence in their lives especially in their journeys to the top.

One of the high points of the event was Ali Baba's introduction on stage as he ‎cracked hilarious jokes which sent some of the guests rolling on the floor.
The synergy amongst DJ TTB, the Unpredictable DJ Alex and ‎the African Pride, Tuface Idibia, took the show to its highest notch as the HyperTek Boss mingled and interacted with his teeming fans while he performed his hit tracks. Other celebrities around added spice to the show just by making an appearance.

In his opening remarks during the show, the man behind the evening, MC Amana, said the hosting the show was long overdue but he needed to get it right. He said that the reason behind the show was to appreciate his fans and also build a brand that will stand the test of time.

Building up to the event AIT, Sandralia Hotel, Calidonial Suite, Alexreports, others play keys roles to ensure the historical staging of the first edition.

The event would not have recorded the kind of success if it's media consultant, content and concept developer Papilion Mexy did not give in 100% professional input. He was indeed instrumental to the success story of 2015 MC Amana Dis-Speakable Me.
See more photos below....
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/11/mc-amana.html

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
follow on Instagram @alexreports

1 Share

Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
IG - alexreports

Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Twitter - alexreports30

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2015

Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
follow her @f_suave

Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
wow

Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by youngberry001(m): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
fvcking cool cool
Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by Emereolevanwill(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Eze nnunu. Baba connect.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by hensben(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hmm

1 Share

Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by HonourablePomk: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Soo?
Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by loomer: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chai, na where Daniel wilson hide put since?
Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by ellahzy(f): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Phyno my bae tongue

na joke o grin

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by Kelklein(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
DID YOU KNOW ??

1. The last person on your mind before you close your eyes at night is either the reason for your happiness or pain.

2. I don’t think people understand how stressful it is to explain what’s going on in your head when you don’t even understand it yourself.

3. Eating chocolate while studying helps the brain retain new information easily and is directly linked to high test scores.

4. Your taste in music develops through experience, and is not something you're born with.

5. The difference between like, love and in love, is the same as the difference between for now, for a while and forever.

6. 90% of people will fake laugh when they don't understand what someone said to them.

7. Not arguing at all in a relationship represents a lack of interest. People who care about one another tend to argue now and again.

now, you know! cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by activelyA(f): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Now that I don't have what to say, I will just laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by tobtap: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by femi4: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Alexreport don finish my 10mb

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by bronzegoddess(f): 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Everybody just call me daniel wilson (daniel wilson, daniel wilson)

And I'll show raggamuffin (yea yea raggamuffin)

Anytime u want me, just call on my name cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
I wink wink smiley
Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by Paskilo44: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Yab
Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by Paskilo44: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
femi4:
Alexreport don finish my 10mb
ok
Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by Mckandre(m): 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
another useless thread, now what food has this got to put on my dinning table? as I dey wirer since morning

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by MathsChic(f): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Classic! cheesy
Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by nicedas(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
k. poor boysssss undecided
Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by canDy4eva(f): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
loomer:
Chai, na where Daniel wilson hide put since?
my dear am askin same oooo! Miss him sha!
Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by ebengems(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
i must say this is great...phyno fine o! that guy get swag

This is a one time opportunity, take action now or miss out! Order your AutoCAD complete video tutorial today from konga store at 35% discount with free shipping. This offer will expire shortly.check my profile picture on how to buy.
Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by kennyman2000(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nice one..
Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by VickyRotex(f): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nothing to say too, I'll just laugh too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phyno‎, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp by miqos02(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola, Fathia Balogun, And Others On Set Of Sanyeri Latest Movie / Wizkid never disrespected 2baba contrary to the video on twitter / Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.