Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! (28920 Views)

OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student / Great Ife Students' Union Press Release On Illegal Closure Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
ayoyori: despite d fact dat public skulz re hamperd by poor fundin nd eternal stryks priv uniz cnt still compete.....datz pathetic.......
dnt compare skuls dat ar nt yet 20 to skuls dat ar ova 50 bro, giv CU, BOWEN, BABCOCK nd d lyks 25 more yrs nd u wud c wonders.
#WhatsappLooSureJuu
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Harrisonn(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2013
Why dis place dry na
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
GREATEST OF THE GREATEST IFE!
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by tiskil: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2014
Hi all soon a book on OUR Days in IFE will be released.It will capture history of our activities in OAU between 1996 and 2002.
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by tiskil: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Title:MY DAYS IN IFE
Author:Engr Iskeel Ismail
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by 6xtyA: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
The lives of final year students wanting extra Units to avoid extra year! Do dey still give extra units from computer?
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by crowniran(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Great ife!!!!!!!
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by CallMeMadMan: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Why This Thread Kon Dry Like This?
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by 2abet(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
E kaaro shey ma fosho..... Dying jeans!!
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Fynestboi: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
2abet:
E kaaro shey ma fosho..... Dying jeans!!

grin
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by raumdeuter: 2:50am On Dec 01, 2017
cool cool
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin MadMan that disturbs the sport section....i guess you stayed in AWO
raumdeuter:
cool cool
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Afolabi6046:
grin grin MadMan that disturbs the sport section....i guess you stayed in AWO
I be confirm awo boy
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
I be confirm awo boy
quite obvious....i hope you're repping Ogba well in the US?
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by PECng: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
When you Have Changed Your Choice of Course in your UTME but the Old Course is Still Reflecting on Your OAU Post-UTME
It is very normal that between when UTME results are released and when admission offering is over, applicants will have the need to change their choices of institution or/and courses, it’s very normal. But I have to tell you that this is one of the very rampant but overlooked reasons why a lot of people lose their admission—especially when it has to do with OAU. Read me right please, changing your choices of course within OAU is not a problem at all, it only becomes a problem when you do the changing of course at a wrong time; and there are so many wrong times to change your course if you are aspiring to be offered an admission in OAU. READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/when-you-have-changed-your-choice-of.html

Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by PECng: 3:41pm On May 16, 2022
The Next Things for OAU Aspirants Now that they have Passed their UTME
Yearly, I always advise OAU aspirants to never have a reason to wait till OAU says something about post-UTME before they start making moves about their admission processes; there are thousands (if not millions) of UTME applicants who chose OAU as their choice of school, but the 200/400 total UTME score required by OAU for an aspirant to qualify for their post-UTME cuts the competition down by lots of thousands to fewer thousands who will also have to compete in the post-UTME before the school’s departments would give out their cutoff marks to cut more thousands of applicants off to the level of having just a few hundreds or less per department. This would mean that from the level of picking up a UTME form and choosing OAU, to the level of admission, being an OAU aspirant would mean that you are competing with thousands of people who want the same thing you want, and there are a lot of things you must do differently and better to be what determines whether you win in the competition or you lose in it. CONTINUE READING HERE https://www.pecngr.com/2022/05/the-next-things-for-oau-aspirants-now.html

Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Albertone(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
OAU is no more fun like what those on the early part of this thread said. Awo boys are not as crazy again and Faj boys are not as cool again.
Emi Aluta is not as active again.

The school don tire everybody, everybody just wan gerrout as fast as possible.

Of the greatest Ife!
Ever conscious Ife!
Articulate gba gba!
Articulate gbo gbo!
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Edruezzi: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
I didn't attend OAU but did NYSC in Ife at Oduduwa College. I used to hang out at OAU. An OAU girl I toasted became a good friend. I proposed to her but she said no.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? / Price Of 2019 JAMB UTME Form And Registration Updates / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.