Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! (28927 Views)

OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student / Great Ife Students' Union Press Release On Illegal Closure Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Neogebreeds: 6:58am On Dec 20, 2009
It was so great to come back home and have amazing photos of the stop in Iceland. Choice Tours takes excellent photographs!! Our day vacation in Iceland was so special. I will follow up with a detailed description of the excursion in Iceland. Choice Tours takes excellent photographs!! Our day vacation in Iceland.
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by mabanwo: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Jarus, pls hit me, lets talk guy!!!!
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
I nid u guyz to revive diz thread, wow!! I was even a kid wen all diz happened, alumnis nd stallites kip talking

1 Like

Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by olamilopin05: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2013
Needs to make this room more lively plz of the greatest OBA AWON UNIVERSITY
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2013
olamilopin05: Needs to make this room more lively plz of the greatest OBA AWON UNIVERSITY
Abi oo buh dose pple myt b married nw, we nid latest alumnis nd stallites
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Oluwatola5(f): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Indeed this thread needs some revival, it has been intresting reading so far.
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Abi infact reading diz is making me forget everytin i knw of UI
Oluwatola5: Indeed this thread needs some revival, it has been intresting reading so far.
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Harrisonn(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
wow, i love this thread.. i love oau more after going through all the pages.. what can we do to bring this thread back to life.

cool cool
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mayb posting d link to diz yr's oau admixn thread wud do
Harrisonn: wow, i love this thread.. i love oau more after going through all the pages.. what can we do to bring this thread back to life.

cool cool
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Oluwatola5(f): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Afolabi6046: Abi infact reading diz is making me forget everytin i knw of UI
Wow!!! Like seriously!!! Never knew anything could take your mind off your beloved UI
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Oluwatola5(f): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Seriously, you can only be in 2 places in this Nigeria, OAU or you are elsewhere, you can only be in either of the 2 schools in this Nigeria, OAU or others.......I love the legacy of my school!!!! #Respect for all my brothers and sisters who went there, who saw it all and conquered....
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Sent4rina: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
From all that i have read sofar, i knw 4sure OAU(oba awon university) is the mother of all univerities in Nigeria. I never(4 once and will neva) regret of attending this great citadel of learning, where boys are made to become men. where struggle are routine, and battle field for d strongest worriors. MY dear OAU i am so much in luv with you.From all that i have read sofar, i knw 4sure OAU(oba awon university) is the mother of all univerities in Nigeria. I never(4 once and will neva) regret of attending this great citadel of learning, where boys are made to become men. where struggle are routine, and battle field for d strongest worriors. MY dear OAU i am so much in luv with you.From all that i have read sofar, i knw 4sure OAU(oba awon university) is the mother of all univerities in Nigeria. I never(4 once and will neva) regret of attending this great citadel of learning, where boys are made to become men. where struggle are routine, and battle field for d strongest worriors. MY dear OAU i am so much in luv with you.
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 01, 2013
Haba!!! If i wud forget tinz, nt d comfortability nd serenity dere, buh if dere is a place to get academic excellence, d best of funs, in short to b d best student eva produced, oboy!! Na OAU. Infact, i'm ready to snub UI's admixn o
Oluwatola5: Wow!!! Like seriously!!! Never knew anything could take your mind off your beloved UI
Oluwatola5: Wow!!! Like seriously!!! Never knew anything could take your mind off your beloved UI
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Oluwatola5(f): 3:42am On Nov 01, 2013
Sent_4rina: From all that i have read sofar, i knw 4sure OAU(oba awon university) is the mother of all univerities in Nigeria. I never(4 once and will neva) regret of attending this great citadel of learning, where boys are made to become men. where struggle are routine, and battle field for d strongest worriors. MY dear OAU i am so much in luv with you.From all that i have read sofar, i knw 4sure OAU(oba awon university) is the mother of all univerities in Nigeria. I never(4 once and will neva) regret of attending this great citadel of learning, where boys are made to become men. where struggle are routine, and battle field for d strongest worriors. MY dear OAU i am so much in luv with you.From all that i have read sofar, i knw 4sure OAU(oba awon university) is the mother of all univerities in Nigeria. I never(4 once and will neva) regret of attending this great citadel of learning, where boys are made to become men. where struggle are routine, and battle field for d strongest worriors. MY dear OAU i am so much in luv with you.
Hi boss, what course did you study?
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Oluwatola5(f): 3:44am On Nov 01, 2013
Afolabi6046: Haba!!! If i wud forget tinz, nt d comfortability nd serenity dere, buh if dere is a place to get academic excellence, d best of funs, in short to b d best student eva produced, oboy!! Na OAU. Infact, i'm ready to snub UI's admixn o
Hmmm......all hail the mother of all schools....#IFEiRep
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Sent4rina: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2013
Oluwatola5: Hi boss, what course did you study?
Public Administration. Besides, im still an active student.
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Sent4rina: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2013
Afolabi6046: Haba!!! If i wud forget tinz, nt d comfortability nd serenity dere, buh if dere is a place to get academic excellence, d best of funs, in short to b d best student eva produced, oboy!! Na OAU. Infact, i'm ready to snub UI's admixn o
Like seriously, if u really needs competition, OAU is the right skul for u. Not only u will build self confidence but also makes u stand out amongst ur peers.
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2013
Buh success isn't all abt competition nw
Sent_4rina:
Like seriously, if u really needs competition, OAU is the right skul for u. Not only u will build self confidence but also makes u stand out amongst ur peers.
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Sent4rina: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2013
Afolabi6046: Buh success isn't all abt competition nw
competition is a true test of knowledge.
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by emekakelvin(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2013
Sent_4rina:
Greeting to you all!
Oga, Competition is only a test of knowledge, where it is look from an economist side of view.
They believe competition increases efficiency, creates new ideas and can only be survive by the strong.

When looking it from the Ecclesiastes side of view, Competition is just an instrument of strife,imitation and jealousy.
Well, We are talking about educational aspect!
All I can say is that, when the term 'competition' is genuine and does not attract pain, It would surely be a true test of knowledge!
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by camizzy(f): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2013
Wow...dis thread is so interesting..reading through it I feel so lucky 2 av gained admission 2 study in dis great skul nd I can't wait 2 experience all dat has been said here....so excited!!
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Jeeez!! Change ur orientation dude, dat u cum 1st in a competition doesn't make u knowledgeable nw, infact itz a neva a true test of knowledge, mayb u shud ask ben carson or beta stil watch 3 Idiots. Study to get accomplished nt to get affluent dude, infact d labour market doesn't nid d name of ur skul, it needs ur 1st class or jawe. Even if itz a P-skul, 1st class na 1st class
Sent_4rina:
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Jeeez!! Change ur orientation dude, dat u cum 1st in a competition doesn't make u knowledgeable nw, infact itz neva a true test of knowledge, mayb u shud ask ben carson or beta stil watch 3 Idiots. Study to get accomplished nt to get affluent dude, infact d labour market doesn't nid d name of ur skul, it needs ur 1st class or jawe. Even if itz a P-skul, 1st class na 1st class
Sent_4rina:
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Sent4rina: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Afolabi6046: Jeeez!! Change ur orientation dude, dat u cum 1st in a competition doesn't make u knowledgeable nw, infact itz neva a true test of knowledge, mayb u shud ask ben carson or beta stil watch 3 Idiots. Study to get accomplished nt to get affluent dude, infact d labour market doesn't nid d name of ur skul, it needs ur 1st class or jawe. Even if itz a P-skul, 1st class na 1st class
U WILL UNDERSTAND WAT I MEANT BY COMPETITION WEN U FIND URSELF AMIST OF GENIUSES ON CAMPUS.
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Oluwatola5(f): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sent_4rina:
Public Administration. Besides, im still an active student.
Okay boss, we wish to learn more from you, reason being that we dont have stalites in this thread anymore.
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Oluwatola5(f): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
camizzy: Wow...dis thread is so interesting..reading through it I feel so lucky 2 av gained admission 2 study in dis great skul nd I can't wait 2 experience all dat has been said here....so excited!!
Sis me too oo. I can wait to explore Greatest Ife!!!!!!
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Oluwatola5(f): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Afolabi6046: infact d labour market doesn't nid d name of ur skul, it needs ur 1st class or jawe. Even if itz a P-skul, 1st class na 1st class
This ideology of yours will change when you get to meet some first class students who know next to nothing. First class is different from first class oo. There are some first class with a difference. Maybe when you get to the labour market, then will you know that some first class students are no where near that one bit.
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Sent4rina: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Oluwatola5: This ideology of yours will change when you get to meet some first class students who know next to nothing. First class is different from first class oo. There are some first class with a difference. Maybe when you get to the labour market, then will you know that some first class students are no where near that one bit.
Pls help me to highlight him, i think u understand me better.
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jeeez!! Tola do u knw wat it means to be a first class graduate?? Infact itz surprising diz is cuming frm sum1 i call a prof, 'first class students who knw nxt to notin', for where? Abi u tink itz a secondary skul.
Oluwatola5: This ideology of yours will change when you get to meet some first class students who know next to nothing. First class is different from first class oo. There are some first class with a difference. Maybe when you get to the labour market, then will you know that some first class students are no where near that one bit.
Re: OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! by Oluwatola5(f): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sent_4rina:
Pls help me to highlight him, i think u understand me better.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? / Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation / NOUN GST 107/707/807 (Good Study Guide) Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.