Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft (64546 Views)

Freelance: Programming with Microsoft Office Excel. / Help With Attendance Form And Report With Microsoft Access / How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Toks2008(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Urine:
How is this news?

This is Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by boman2014: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
fg
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
K
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by ClassCaptain(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nice
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by ibkgab001: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Who posted this on FP should be sacked bY NL chairman
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by promo4(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Who cares about that..training their kids with stolen funds from taxes we pay.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by phreakabit(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
No wonder microsoft is so shit nowadays. Vulns everywhere.
Dude is clearly a drunkard.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by j4sure(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
His name is Dare Obasanjo and he is a Microsoft software Engineer. He bares so much resemblance with his dad you will agree with me he is a splitting image of the Nigerian ex president and elder statesman.

http://gidilink.com/2015/11/meet-obasanjos-son-who-is-a-microsoft-engineer/
they really look alike oooooo
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by gungab(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
aha ah! carbon copy!

1 Like

Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Aromas: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Obasanjo don plant seed in every sectors.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by chezznonso: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Brandnew2:

Ask lalasticlala. cheesy
You are on fire
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by aspirebig: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Na my papa born me....lol
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Stella should have borrowed some cuteness.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by leuelliot(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
See vodka for corner this guy de high de work o, no wonder my windows phone too de hang angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
damiloladuke:
HE WAS MY CLASSMATE

Congratulations!
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by femzysticks(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
i really like this

His dad has money and he has brain smiley

not some drug addicted, gun carrying politicians children
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Urine: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Brandnew2:

We rarely come across Nigerians who work in such an high profile organisation so besides him being the son of our ex president, I think he deserves to be celebrated.
So suck it up pal.

Who are the we? Speak for yourself mate, I don't hardly come across top Nigerian talent in tech, if you are in the industry you will always come across them. While you celebrate him, you might want to celebrate Bosun at Google, Ola at Facebook, or even James at Here (Nokia), you might even end up throwing a party "pal".
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
son of a [size=1pt]thief[/size].
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by harry509: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
His name is Dare Obasanjo and he is a Microsoft software Engineer. He bares so much resemblance with his dad you will agree with me he is a splitting image of the Nigerian ex president and elder statesman.

wow! I wil like 2 meet him 1 on 1 seriously.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by harry509: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
teeowl:
son of a [size=1pt]thief[/size].
hmmmmM! U meant b rite ooh.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
kennyman2000:
A little bit like his father. He looks cute though..
Obj was really cute as a boy o. I saw his childhood photos in that his "My Watch" book.
He and Leonardo di caprio have have same problem, the older they get, they uglier.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Who's son? Obasanjo not elder state man pls
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Brightology2(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Don't worry very soon ur master won't ve a country called nigeria to rule.it will be fulani country then where u and ur numerous cow can duel
fulaniHERDSman:
Rubbish! I am not a politicians son, but i own cattles worth millions cool
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Brandnew2:

yea,they look very much alike
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Lagaritha(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Will be an ape when he is as old old as his father.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Ekaka1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
My goodness, see lips with that high cheek bones like the papa own shocked
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by fallingsky(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
So
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by babadee1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
damiloladuke:
HE WAS MY CLASSMATE

He was your classmate where?
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by jamace(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Gen Obasanjo’s baby mamas: https://www.nairaland.com/2471664/see-baby-mamas-obasanjos-21/2#36186567

Baba fired indiscriminately
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by estherdim: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
No single resemblance at all
his mother was fair
how come none

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Philip6800(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
kennyman2000:
A little bit like his father. He looks cute though..
Lol did i hear u say cute ? U nor c d way d goat full d chair with him pot belle.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by idu1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
damiloladuke:
HE WAS MY CLASSMATE
At where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs / How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.